Pontaloy
09-14-2008, 12:53 AM
It took me about 2-3 days to complete, so i hope you'll like it ;D Also it's my first AMV ever :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUWgLZ_gJmU

Programs used: Sony Vegas Pro 8.0, Xilisoft Video Converter, Windows Movie Maker

Song used: Machinae Supremacy - Player One

Anime used: Death Note

Also. I made it so that it would look like Light is driving the red Porsche (in case someone wonders). It fits better with the music and i hope the video won't be disapproved because of that.

Jazean
09-15-2008, 06:06 AM
That turned out quite good... long song, good quality, good scene syncing.

All in all, very good. Can't wait to see your next project.

Pontaloy
09-15-2008, 12:13 PM
That turned out quite good... long song, good quality, good scene syncing.

All in all, very good. Can't wait to see your next project.

Hey thx man :D made me very happy to read that :)

About the next project. I would like to get started on it, but i don't know what anime i should use. So if anyone got a suggestion, i'm all ears/eyes :P

Jazean
09-16-2008, 05:32 AM
it all really depends on the song... had any ideas on what you planed on using?

anime wise, i haven't since anything from

Black Lagoon (an anime about modern day south china sea pirates and russian mafia)

Darker Than Black (a supernatural anime with a devil may cry mission-to-episode sorta scheme.)

Spice & Wolf (Medieval fantasy story following a merchant and a fox "god")

if you want a long over arching story to work with "Code Geass" is a popular choice right now. but most songs i see it done to don't do the series justice.

Pontaloy
09-16-2008, 09:49 AM
Thx for the suggestions man :D

I'm kind of into making some "darker" amv:s atm :P so Darker than black would be a great choice. I have seen it myself, but it never popped out of my mind, so thank you ;D

I haven't seen code geass tbh, but i'm planning to. My brother says it's an amazing anime :)

Pontaloy
09-16-2008, 10:56 AM
Now that i think about it, i would like to do an amv of Macross zero :P so i think i'm gonna do that one first, then move on to darker than black. So there you have it xD "say tuned" lol xD