DshARK
03-05-2009, 04:19 PM
I thought that I'll make something like AMV Hell in my mother language (Serbian), so I did. ;D
You probably won't understand a word since it's not in english, but it's showing how AMV Hell is popular and I hope you'll like the editing. :)

AMV Haos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i431emoPRSA&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4r4Gg42UJ0&feature=channel_page

Jazean
03-09-2009, 11:01 PM
Nope, didn't understand a single word, but that was expected.

I always enjoy seeing Hellspawn, they amuse me so, even the ones in different languages find a way to make me smile. You'd be surprised how many songs can be roughly identified by the background music, or at least the rough tone of said song.

Good job with the editing and the syncing, and as always keep up the good work.

DshARK
03-10-2009, 01:50 PM
Nope, didn't understand a single word, but that was expected.

I always enjoy seeing Hellspawn, they amuse me so, even the ones in different languages find a way to make me smile. You'd be surprised how many songs can be roughly identified by the background music, or at least the rough tone of said song.

Good job with the editing and the syncing, and as always keep up the good work.

Thank you. :)
It was premiered live with an projector in front of a Serbian audience and there were many laughs. ;D

AMVP
03-11-2009, 03:59 AM
Boy, that's some pretty sweet lip-sync you got going there. Also, who knew that Serbia had such good music (well, you obviously).

Don't mean this to come off the wrong way, but have you considered looking into AMV Blitz!? (the ! is part of the title, that wasn't me being incredulous)

DshARK
03-13-2009, 04:37 PM
Boy, that's some pretty sweet lip-sync you got going there. Also, who knew that Serbia had such good music (well, you obviously).

Thanks. :)

Don't mean this to come off the wrong way, but have you considered looking into AMV Blitz!? (the ! is part of the title, that wasn't me being incredulous)

You meant if I ever thought about making clips for AMV Blitz!? (the ! is part of the title, that wasn't me being incredulous)