Yazakel
04-10-2009, 09:50 AM
Hi. I'm Yazakel, and well since I'm new here I thought I might aswell post something... useful... for my first topic.

Yaaay. It is finally here. here is a link to the, subbed, first episode of the new FMA series brotherhood.

Episode 1: http://tinyurl.com/cnafxt

Hope you like it, I will update this with more links as I get each episode. It is a tiny url because every time I put it as a regular link it would just become embedded so yeah.. :-\

P.S. I promise that this isn't a rick roll. :D.

abyssion1337
04-10-2009, 05:01 PM
I've already seen some of the episodes, I have so many complaints about this one so check out my random rants post

jeremyhac
04-12-2009, 03:13 PM
Nice dude, FMA ftw~!

Matt508
04-15-2009, 06:29 PM
i like FMA, but i really don't feel like reading the subs...... let me know when the dub is near...

xXgandrisXx
04-16-2009, 06:15 AM
i like FMA, but i really don't feel like reading the subs...... let me know when the dub is near...

i feel the same

Dreamer
04-17-2009, 12:21 AM
Yeah me either.

Issitheus
04-17-2009, 08:15 PM
Bleeeeeeeh dubs.
Subs are better 99% of the time.

NLAlchemist
05-07-2009, 06:29 AM
whoo-hooo FMA is the best lol

Filleraol
05-07-2009, 07:20 AM
Bleeeeeeeh dubs.
Subs are better 99% of the time.
mmmmmhhmmm
this man speaks the truth

actually watched FMA dubbed (too lazy to download it, and a friend had it on his computer)
over 40 episodes in i found out that the files were dual audio...but it felt too awkward to swith to jap/subs at that point ^^
(didn't know much about dual audio and that stuff back then)
it's the only decent english dub i've seen/heard so far
anywaaay....

zeromaster
05-07-2009, 07:48 AM
mmmmmhhmmm
this man speaks the truth

actually watched FMA dubbed (too lazy to download it, and a friend had it on his computer)
over 40 episodes in i found out that the files were dual audio...but it felt too awkward to swith to jap/subs at that point ^^
(didn't know much about dual audio and that stuff back then)
it's the only decent english dub i've seen/heard so far
anywaaay....

hey not all dubs are bad, i actually have seen quite a few animes where the jap dub was absolute garbage and the english dub was amazing, anyways FMA has a great dub and i'm interested to see Funi take on Brotherhood, they probably will manage tho I do think they dug themselves their own grave by releasing the subs themselves, people will get used to the voices and may not like the dub based on that