zeromaster
05-04-2009, 04:24 AM
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL AMV HELL VIDEO, IT IS NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH THE ORIGINAL AMV CREATORS, THIS IS A FAN TRIBUTE, PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEASES

WARNING: This video should not be viewed by anyone under the age of consent in your country (most places 18, Canada 16, Japan 14, etc.), this video also can cause seizures and contains LOUD NOISES, Viewer Discretion is advised

a whole new kind of AMV HELL from the minds of some sick people

Since many people have had problems downloading/playing the videos, i decided I'd find a way to stream it:

Part 1:
http://ahdbzm.ning.com/video/amv-hell-divided-by-zeromaster

Part 2:
http://ahdbzm.ning.com/video/amv-hell-divided-by-zeromaster-1

Part 3:
http://ahdbzm.ning.com/video/amv-hell-divided-by-zeromaster-2

Part 4:
http://ahdbzm.ning.com/video/amv-hell-divided-by-zeromaster-3

The videos are also still available for download as well:
TEASER - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3WSW595E

PART 1 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C538D054

PART 2 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YRALCE0Q
Torrent: http://www.mininova.org/tor/2557793 (please seed this torrent if only for a few days, thanks)

Clip Title
Anime/Hentai/etc.
Artist

Introduction to Hell
Girls Bravo
Zeromaster

What's up Jikan
Kodomo no Jikan
Zeromaster

My Heart is a Fist
Mortal Kombat, The Boondocks
Princeroy

Kira JIZZED IN HIS PANTS
Death Note
Zeromaster

When Robots Attack
Animatrix
Semisoma1

MegaGuts
Berserk
ZionKraze

Dear Bambi
Bambi
Zeromaster

Franky is HeMan
One Piece
Bigal2k6

Sephiroth is Living in the Sunlight
FF7 Advent Children
Semisoma1

EVA Rebuild
Evangelion
RogueAbridger

Hands in my Pocket
Stringendo Accelerando Ultimatum Sera OVA Volume 1
Shallirica

Ace the Hellfire God
One Piece
BigAl2k6

Seizure in the 90's
Trigun
ZionKraze

Suzumiya's ****
Haruhi Suzumiya
MidnightDevont

Mating Rituals of a DogDemon
Inu-Yasha
CanadianJutsu

Tifa Right Round
FF7 Advent Children
Semisoma1

Death Note Come
Death Note
RogueAbrider

Chooking Chiyo
Azumanga Diaoh/Cooking Mama
BigAl2k6

Motorhead Saiyukimiya
Haruhi Suzumiya
ZionKraze

DELETE
Death Note/.Hack//Infection/GU
CanadianJutsu

Animatrix PUNCH!
Animatrix
Semisoma1

No L
Death Note
RogueAbridger

Transformer Convoy
Transformers
BigAl2k6

Avada KaKira
Death Note
MidnightDevont

.Hack//Shwartz
.Hack//Sign
Semisoma1

INCEST
Angel Sanctuary
RogueAbridger

FrankyNukem
One Piece
BigAl2k6

Bleach Rangers
Bleach/Power RANGER
MidnightDevont

Tenacious Kenshiro
Fist of the North Star
BigAl2k6

I Kissed a Girl
Moonlight Lady
Decimator71

I kissed a Boy
Naruto
RogueAbridger

Caramell GOOSH GOOSH
TOKYO TRIBE 2
Zeromaster

Stacey's Mom
Girl Next Door
Princeroy

OMFG IT'S A DINO-****!
Beat Angel Escalayer
Zeromaster

NOM
Moonlight Lady
BlackSilkNinja

Moemon 1
Moetan/Digimon
Zeromaster

Apocalypse PUNCH
Apocalypse Zero
Princeroy

Vanilla Snow #1
Night Shift Nurses
Zeromaster

Twilight?
Hellsing
MidnightDevont

TNT
Night Shift Nurses
Zeromaster

I'm a Big Kid Now
Nanase Ren
PrinceRoy

Youth of the Nation
Lolicon Angel Archos
Zeromaster

SMOKE!
Elfen Laid/Family Guy
DCO257

Moemon #2
Moetan/Digimon
Zeromaster

Xpress Journey
Xpress Train
Princeroy

Kick the Baby!
???
Zeromaster

You've got the Touch
Tenjho Tenge
RogueAbridger

OMFG It's a Crossdresser!
Panty Flash Teacher
Zeromaster

Caramell****IN
Nanase Ren, GantZ, Nightshift Nurses
Princeroy

Vanilla Snow #2
Night Shift Nurses
Zeromaster

Hide and Seek
Gantz
MidnightDevont

Spin me Right Round like a Loli Baby!
Lolicon Angel Archos
Zeromaster

BoomBox
Mezzo Forte
Princeroy

Ya'll Want Scat
Night Shift Nurses
Zeromaster

Cumehameha
WillofD

NOM Penis
Sextra Credit
Zeromaster

Uh Oh Spaghetti O's!
WillofD

K-On ****
K-On
Zeromaster

PUT EM IN A BODY BAG!
School Days/Death Note
Zeromaster

If it bleeds
Night Shift Nurses
Zeromaster

MY **** IS MUCH BIGGER THEN YOURS
Apocalypse Zero, Nanase Ren
Princeroy

SHA LA HEAD SHA EVOLUTION
Dragon Ball Evolution
Zeromaster

LET'S GO
Angel Blade
Princeroy

Issitheus
05-04-2009, 10:39 AM
Yeah, you kinda can't use the "AMV Hell" name without permission.

daikaisho vanguard
05-04-2009, 01:45 PM
I think this clip from AMVHell 4 is declaring AMVHell a new genre, as being more than just a specific work.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm11/adjacent_badger/AMVHell.jpg

Hoodoo
05-04-2009, 02:54 PM
*puts on sunglasses*

There's a storm comin'.......a ****storm

zeromaster
05-04-2009, 03:37 PM
Yeah, you kinda can't use the "AMV Hell" name without permission.

yeah sorry, we made this without knowing that rule, the name was a play on words that worked, so i apologize for not asking first :sweatdrop: i'm not declaring it an official AMV Hell or anything but people have been throwing around the term like it's a normal phrase (with higarashi hell and such) so i apologize for not asking to use the name :sweatdrop: hopefully it's not a big deal seeing as i only chose the title as part of a gag as well as a tribute to those who work on AMV Hell / 0, as well as i'm not declaring it a "AMV HELL 5" or anything like that, who would I inform that i've used the name? If there is anything addtional that's needs to be added like a credit or anything i'll do that

@ daikaisho vanguard: i see what you mean, still if i need to talk to somebody about this i will i don't wanna have to remove my video just because i used the "AMV Hell" name, besdides, this video is meant as a tribute so i didn't think it would be a problem to use the name

Lietuvis
05-04-2009, 05:37 PM
beg the Almighty Zarxrax for forgiveness

zeromaster
05-04-2009, 05:53 PM
beg the Almighty Zarxrax for forgiveness

so Zarxrax is the one i need to discuss this with?

Zarxrax
05-04-2009, 06:01 PM
Eh, I'm not gunna jump down someones throat for using the name AMV Hell, it's just something I'd prefer people not do.

Hoodoo
05-04-2009, 06:35 PM
eh, i'm not gunna jump down someones throat for using the name amv hell, it's just something i'd prefer people not do.

we demand blood

Lietuvis
05-04-2009, 08:03 PM
yes Zarx, make an example out of him, lol

daikaisho vanguard
05-04-2009, 09:09 PM
Eh, I'm not gunna jump down someones throat for using the name AMV Hell, it's just something I'd prefer people not do.

I assume, that it was not the intention, to make AMVHell define a new genre. I will remember that, should I ever get my own project up running.

zeromaster
05-04-2009, 10:18 PM

so is it alright to use the name? if you want explanation i used as a means of tribute and a play on words (my username is zeromaster on most sites hence the title parody), as well as i apologize for not informing you beforehand, i did not know that the name could not be used freely, but if you watch the video, myself and the other artists working on the video made it in a manner that is in tribute of the the original AMV Hell's

Issitheus
05-04-2009, 10:37 PM
so is it alright to use the name? if you want explanation i used as a means of tribute and a play on words (my username is zeromaster on most sites hence the title parody), as well as i apologize for not informing you beforehand, i did not know that the name could not be used freely, but if you watch the video, myself and the other artists working on the video made it in a manner that is in tribute of the the original AMV Hell's

Well he's not gonna ask you to change it, but it's not up for grabs for anyone to use. consider yourself special.

And if anyone else tries the same method of using the name (not asking first, then asking for permission AFTER release), hot oil shall be poured down your throat. It will then be extracted directly from your stomach and it will be used to deep-fry you.

zeromaster
05-04-2009, 11:49 PM
Well he's not gonna ask you to change it, but it's not up for grabs for anyone to use. consider yourself special.

And if anyone else tries the same method of using the name (not asking first, then asking for permission AFTER release), hot oil shall be poured down your throat. It will then be extracted directly from your stomach and it will be used to deep-fry you.

well i appreciate your understanding and forgiveness, let it bee known if i ever organize another one of these and want to use the name i will most certainly ask first

Zarxrax
05-05-2009, 12:03 AM
Yea, it's just that I want to avoid confusion where people might think some other videos are "official" entries in the AMV Hell series.

alucard151
05-05-2009, 12:06 AM
if someone could seed this long enough for me to get the file. i could continue to seed it for as long as my connection last...it goes out every one in a while. not a very reliable provider.

zeromaster
05-05-2009, 02:53 AM
Yea, it's just that I want to avoid confusion where people might think some other videos are "official" entries in the AMV Hell series.

well thanks a lot ^^ and if you get a chance to watch i hope you enjoy ^^

@ alucard151: yeah sorry, i'm not very good at torrenting ^^;; if any1 else can help me out that would be great ^^

Hoodoo
05-05-2009, 10:17 AM
Welp, I watched some of it and most of them weren't half bad, but the transition clip between them was so loud & grating I got a crazy headache and couldn't watch anymore.

zeromaster
05-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Welp, I watched some of it and most of them weren't half bad, but the transition clip between them was so loud & grating I got a crazy headache and couldn't watch anymore.

heh ear rape ftw XD that's why i had to put a loud noise warning XD

Issitheus
05-05-2009, 08:40 PM

Perhaps you could put a disclaimer wherever the video appears saying that it isn't an official Hell, zero?

zeromaster
05-05-2009, 09:09 PM
Perhaps you could put a disclaimer wherever the video appears saying that it isn't an official Hell, zero?

alright sure i'll be sure to update my disclaimer

zeromaster
05-07-2009, 08:07 AM
sorry to double post like this, but i'm curious, this being the place where amv hell fans go, how does my little tribute look to you guys?

Zarxrax
05-07-2009, 03:25 PM
I havent watched it yet but I guess I could give it a download...

zeromaster
05-07-2009, 09:15 PM
I havent watched it yet but I guess I could give it a download...

cool i hope u enjoy it ^^

Zarxrax
05-08-2009, 06:23 PM

My thoughts are pretty much the same. Theres a few pretty good ones in there but that transition is annoying.

zeromaster
09-18-2009, 05:58 PM
My thoughts are pretty much the same. Theres a few pretty good ones in there but that transition is annoying.

yeah the transition was meant to cause ear rape but i guess i went a little overboard on that sorry ^^;; But thanks for the feedback

whyilovetehanime
10-07-2009, 08:14 AM
Hmmmm.... I can not download this anymore!

whyilovetehanime
10-08-2009, 05:46 AM
How long does this go for?

natsaa2822
10-08-2009, 07:26 PM
SO who would i go tell if i wont to make a video and name it amv hell

Mark Aged
10-09-2009, 07:26 PM
I myself thought the transitions were okay. Pretty amusing if you ask me, but scared the crap out of me the first time it came up. I also didn't get that it was a transition at first, but once I saw it for the second time, I got the idea.

Kyle X
10-09-2009, 09:35 PM
I watched the first part.. and then I didn't bother with the second because the encoding was so bloated and the content too naughty.
I liked parts of it, though.

Chaosfox
10-11-2009, 04:25 AM
meh the changing of videos could have been better for sound but it wasn't that bad

zeromaster
10-31-2009, 09:06 PM
UPDATE: The videos are now up for streaming (links in the first post)

tapirs!?
11-01-2009, 04:51 PM
hey, zeromaster,
really cool amv's :)
I really enjoyed it,
however, some clip had a duration that was a little to long.

anyway, do you also have some list of all the songs and artists you used?

zeromaster
11-01-2009, 09:38 PM
hey, zeromaster,
really cool amv's :)
I really enjoyed it,
however, some clip had a duration that was a little to long.

anyway, do you also have some list of all the songs and artists you used?

it's in the first post however the list is being modified with all the information

tapirs!?
11-01-2009, 10:30 PM
it's in the first post however the list is being modified with all the information

oh, ok
thanks^^

NodMan
11-09-2009, 03:10 AM
TORRENT NOT FOUND

:(

I can't even get the Megauploads to work :S The Downloads start but freeze...

I tried watching it on the Site. I can't... The thing between videos hurts my ears horribly.