surgeon
05-03-2010, 01:24 AM
to many ofthe people here this wont apply but for some it mightr matter a little. im not realy much of a person to spread this kind of thing but this pisses me off a little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94K0fAIBQHU

Shirker
05-03-2010, 02:37 AM
My disgreement with Viacom is being clouded by my overwhelming desire to beat Mike Mozart with is own beard.

Anyawy, this Viacom thing has been going on for a while now. Doesn't really matter right now, but the sheer fact that Viacom is attacking a community video hosting websight for something they have zero control over is quite frustrating

Useful
05-03-2010, 05:41 AM
My ire at Viacom is a mere match compared to my massive burning bonfire of hatred of the WMG.

Really, Viacom has just tacked itself onto the list of large media corporations I have grudges against: Clear Channel, Verizon, WMG, and now, Viacom.

N8theGr8
05-03-2010, 07:12 AM
My ire at Viacom is a mere match compared to my massive burning bonfire of hatred of the WMG.

Really, Viacom has just tacked itself onto the list of large media corporations I have grudges against: Clear Channel, Verizon, WMG, and now, Viacom.

Can we add 4Kids?

abyssion1337
05-03-2010, 03:19 PM
for some reason I don't really care

Fezik
08-01-2010, 03:58 PM
While I can understand them getting pissy about people uploading full episodes, attempting to sue youtube after they removed the videos is a fail. As for the attempting to sue the users, honestly that'd be a bit difficult, as most people don't register under RL names, and tracking them down by IP's would be a complete pain in the ass.

<.< As for the toys bit in the video, I dunno about you, but half the toys anymore I scratch my head at. Looking some of them, IE; Bratz Dolls, etc... I sure the hell don't wanna buy something like that for my niece. Why the hell would anyone want to promote a little kid to dress like a trashy hoe. xD

surgeon
08-01-2010, 04:37 PM
why does **** like this randomly get restated and reapear on the front page?

Evileel
08-01-2010, 05:04 PM
About what **** exactly youre talking?

whyilovetehanime
08-01-2010, 08:25 PM
Youtube died the day Google bought it. I use Vimeo now!

http://www.vimeo.com/