KokuYsha
06-16-2013, 08:02 AM
I guys I made an AMV,my first AMV.
If you like this video please Like,Subscribe,Share.
Music: Icon For Hire- Get Well
Anime: Black Rock Shooter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-38qIxm6i4

Guthix
06-16-2013, 08:06 PM
I guys I made an AMV,my first AMV.
If you like this video please Like,Subscribe,Share.
Music: Icon For Hire- Get Well
Anime: Black Rock Shooter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-38qIxm6i4

good beging,while there was litle sync with the lyrics the flow of the music complimented what was going on. overall its not ****

KokuYsha
06-16-2013, 08:39 PM
Thank you^^

jinzo64
06-17-2013, 05:27 PM
good beging,while there was litle sync with the lyrics the flow of the music complimented what was going on. overall its not ****

Wow a compliment from you Guts are you feeling okay?

N.P.C.C.
06-17-2013, 06:00 PM
- It was....average? Truth be told, i found this kinda dull and feel like it never really went anywhere. Stand around, fighting. Ect.

- Intro sequence to the first verse was simple but effective.

- A positive is that there were no random mouth movements...at least ones that were noticeable...

. Didn't exactly get a grasp of how the lyrics compliment what was going on.

Guthix
06-17-2013, 06:27 PM
- It was....average? Truth be told, i found this kinda dull and feel like it never really went anywhere. Stand around, fighting. Ect.

- Intro sequence to the first verse was simple but effective.

- A positive is that there were no random mouth movements...at least ones that were noticeable...

. Didn't exactly get a grasp of how the lyrics compliment what was going on.

can write off at my opinion if you want, as i would explain in my terms music comes in force with fighting scenes and slow parts have calm stuff, too well places to be a coincidence

KokuYsha
06-17-2013, 08:50 PM
Thanks for your opinions guys^^,is just my first AMV without special effect...I don't know to work in SonyVegas..now I'll try to learn to make another AMV.