vash32
07-20-2013, 06:42 PM
Hi, just from seeing ep 1 of WataMote ~No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!~ I got this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgHA_x6_tQQ
Yes, its a "Death Note" copy cat, I tried making start and end just like it show but made some edits as the anime only just aired.

I'm hoping that its a little funny... or maybe it got potential... not sure? :sweatdrop: So let me know what you think.

I'm sure that jinzo64 will like to see this anime as its a school genre. Its a funny anime so far (its new and just started), you made like to this show for your "AMV Hell The School Edition"

UPDATE:
I made a newer var. that looks greater then before. (99% of Timing is the same as the show now, also made a juxtaposed var.)......
as for showing it, I may only give jinzo64 a copy and maybe delete the older YouTube copy so the clip can (maybe) be used in "AMV Hell The School Edition"

Haar
07-20-2013, 06:51 PM
I thought it was okay. The timing could have been a little better, but I've seen far worse.

SuperLoliSentai
07-20-2013, 07:04 PM
I thought it was okay. The timing could have been a little better, but I've seen far worse.

Pot calling the kettle black I see.

Haar
07-20-2013, 07:07 PM
Pot calling the kettle black I see.

Timing =/= lipsyncing. Besides, I never specified who the "far worse" was.

SuperLoliSentai
07-20-2013, 07:17 PM
Timing =/= lipsyncing. Besides, I never specified who the "far worse" was.

Didn't we already point how the timings were off in your videos? And doesn't lip syncing require you to be good at timing? However, you did not specify who was "far worse" at timings so you could have been talking about yourself, but usually that is where you would have plugged one of your videos to give an example.

vash32
07-20-2013, 07:22 PM
Thanks, I know the timing at the end is a little off.... sadly I not sure if I can fix it, but I'll try and re-upload sometime.

I was trying to copy the show.. and I used Death Note Religth: Visions of God... So sadly no lipsyncing at all, just timing on the show itself.

Haar
07-20-2013, 07:33 PM
Thanks, I know the timing at the end is a little off.... sadly I not sure if I can fix it, but I'll try and re-upload sometime.

I was trying to copy the show.. and I used Death Note Religth: Visions of God... So sadly no lipsyncing at all, just timing on the show itself.

It depends on what editing program you use. Timing is kind of tricky when you use Windows Movie Maker, but if you use something like Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas, it's easier to mess around with that sort of thing. The lipsyncing comment was just a little joke between SuperLoliSentai and I about one of my odd practices for making videos. He loves to derail conversations/threads with unrelated things.

Didn't we already point how the timings were off in your videos? And doesn't lip syncing require you to be good at timing? However, you did not specify who was "far worse" at timings so you could have been talking about yourself, but usually that is where you would have plugged one of your videos to give an example.

Yeah, that's true.

Guthix
07-20-2013, 07:47 PM
play death note and your clip simultaniously

vash32
07-20-2013, 07:57 PM
It depends on what editing program you use. Timing is kind of tricky when you use Windows Movie Maker, but if you use something like Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas, it's easier to mess around with that sort of thing. The lipsyncing comment was just a little joke between SuperLoliSentai and I about one of my odd practices for making videos. He loves to derail conversations/threads with unrelated things.

I'm using Sony Vegas 10, the timing was a little tricky as the anime copied it but not in the same order... I know right before the end part, its off a little (You see it before the sound starts/ends)
And that I only have two eps to use for making it. It just aired, July 8 and the 3rd ep will be on July 22. (Hope it gets sub like before, it was done the next day.)

Also, I was just saying that the show was not giving me any way of lipsyncing, If you've seen "Death Note Religth: Visions of God" you'll know that its almost the same as this.. but not.. it like 90% or 80% the same.

Np on the joke comments.

play death note and your clip simultaniously
Well that's more or less how I made this, but I used the movie var. (Death Note Religth: Visions of God) as I do not have the show on me. Need to get a new copy of it.

or maybe your saying to add the clip the I was trying to copy.

ThatsNotMyName_studio
07-20-2013, 10:27 PM
I loved that scene in Watamote. They even parodied the Kira music.
I agree with Guts that I'd like to see the 2 scenes juxtaposed.
Your video as-is is pretty good though. Anyone who has seen DN would wakarimasu da.

jinzo64
07-20-2013, 11:53 PM
Hi, just from seeing ep 1 of WataMote ~No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!~ I got this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgHA_x6_tQQ
Yes, it a "Death Note" copy cat, I tried made start and end just like it but made some edits as the anime only just aired.
I like it, i think it's a nice AMV.

I'm hoping that its a little funny... or maybe it got potential... not sure? :sweatdrop: So let me know what you think. maybe not funny but it has potential acctualy I think I'd like to use it in amvhell school edition if thats okay with you :)

I'm sure that jinzo64 will like to see this anime as its a school genre. Its a funny anime so far (its new and just started), you made like to this show for your "AMV Hell The School Edition"
I'll Definatly keep my eyes open for this when it hit's dvd in the u.k or If I get bored waiting I'll amazon.com.
so the animes called watamote right?

vash32
07-21-2013, 01:15 AM
maybe not funny but it has potential acctualy I think I'd like to use it in amvhell school edition if thats okay with you :)
I'll Love that, thanks and if you like I can give a MP4 file. Let me know.
Edit: From what you say in your School Edition post, it needs to be Submitted on the site and have a message saying that its for School var. and needs to be in 480p?
Edit 2: I made a new var. and it looks greater then before, I'll love to upload for all to see but I may just PM it to you as your looking to maybe use it. That' way the new var. will be new.

I'll Definatly keep my eyes open for this when it hit's dvd in the u.k or If I get bored waiting I'll amazon.com.
so the animes called watamote right?
Yes, it known as Watamote but the full name is ~No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!~... or It's Not My Fault that I'm Not Popular! (Manga) You can download/see the aired var.

I loved that scene in Watamote. They even parodied the Kira music.
I agree with Guts that I'd like to see the 2 scenes juxtaposed.
Your video as-is is pretty good though. Anyone who has seen DN would wakarimasu da.
Will do, and upload as soon as I can... sadly I'm on dial-up most of the time.:(
Edit: As soon as I seen it in juxtapsoed, I found a lot of errors:o But now, thanks to you... (and maybe 4hrs of work) I can say it almost 99% the same as the anime.:party:

Guthix
07-21-2013, 07:09 AM
success

jinzo64
07-21-2013, 07:16 AM
I'll Love that, thanks and if you like I can give a MP4 file. Let me know.
Edit: From what you say in your School Edition post, it needs to be Submitted on the site and have a message saying that its for School var. and needs to be in 480p?
yes your submissions just need uploading to dropbox and then just send me a link via pm.

I made a new var. and it looks greater then before, I'll love to upload for all to see but I may just PM it to you as your looking to maybe use it. That' way the new var. will be new.
Thats Cool I can't wait to see it :)

vash32
07-21-2013, 01:07 PM
Thats Cool I can't wait to see it :)
All done, hope you like it.:D
Let me know what you think of the new one, I made a lot of changes to it.

SilentChaz
07-21-2013, 03:50 PM
Yes, its a "Death Note" copy cat
I'm hoping that its a little funny... let me know what you think.
Funny? Well, what is the joke?
You note yourself that the scene in Watamote is very clearly a Death Note tribute/parody... so what does this splicing accomplish, exactly?

It really doesn't need to exist, much like the Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei / Psycho mash-up of the Hell 6 rough cut.

vash32
07-21-2013, 04:21 PM
You note yourself that the scene in Watamote is very clearly a Death Note tribute/parody... so what does this splicing accomplish, exactly?

Well.. I was hoping the title will give the joke out, but I see that I was wrong.
The Joke: Tomoko believes herself to be popular. However, she discovers this is far from the truth and to make herself popular she will go as far as being Kira.
Sadly you need to know the Manga or Anime to get this, sorry for not saying what the joke was before.

Note: I made a new var. that I'm only giving to jinzo64 (so far), I've made a lot of changes to it.

Thanks for letting me know what you think.;)

SuperLoliSentai
07-21-2013, 05:50 PM

It really doesn't need to exist, much like the Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei / Psycho mash-up of the Hell 6 rough cut.

Get back in the tennis thread! Posting in other threads before you even say hi to us in there is so rude! :)

Well.. I was hoping the title will give the joke out, but I see that I was wrong.
The Joke: Tomoko believes herself to be popular. However, she discovers this is far from the truth and to make herself popular she will go as far as being Kira.
Sadly you need to know the Manga or Anime to get this, sorry for not saying what the joke was before.

He is saying the clip has no point because the joke is already made in the show. Even though they don't use the same dialogue from Death Note in Watamote, the joke is already there. Your clip is more of an explanation of the scene but people that have already watched Death Note will get the joke when they see the show and people that haven't seen Death Note still wont understand it even after they watch your clip.

jinzo64
07-21-2013, 10:33 PM
Don't worry Vash somtimes people on this site don't understand how genious a simple video acctualy is.

vash32
07-22-2013, 01:53 AM
Don't worry Vash somtimes people on this site don't understand how genious a simple video acctualy is.

No worries, I was looking to see what people think anyway. It just helps me to work harder. (I hope you like the new one, as I remove one or two clips)

SuperLoliSentai
07-22-2013, 02:04 AM
No worries, I was looking to see what people think anyway. It just helps me to work harder. (I hope you like the new one, as I remove one or two clips)

See that is how you properly respond to criticism! I tilt my hat you good sir
http://i.imgur.com/7v8v3jc.png

Though it is a lot more fun when people flip a bitch

jinzo64
07-22-2013, 09:19 AM
I like Vash, Vash has a realy good attitude towards critism posotive and negative.
I also like the watamote video Vash made, I can't wait to see Vash other videos.

vash32
07-22-2013, 03:23 PM
I like Vash, Vash has a realy good attitude towards critism posotive and negative.
I also like the watamote video Vash made, I can't wait to see Vash other videos.
Thanks, I don't have too much done or on me... However back in 2010-2012 I made a some videos for my school club that was more or less me trying to make my own var. of "AMV HELL" named "Its a Hell of a funny AMV!". I made 4 videos in all, 5-10mins. some of the jokes have be done before and some or just not too funny.... I never upload this, but I can if you like to see it.

Also, I have a great(maybe) idea of a ending joke for your School Edition. I'll try to make it soon and PM it to you.

SilentChaz
07-22-2013, 04:41 PM
He is saying the clip has no point because the joke is already made in the show. Thank you, Boss.

Thanks for letting me know what you think.;)
:Respectfully nods:

Get back in the tennis thread!
Sorry, Boss :[

...somtimes people on this site...
Who are you calling "people"!?

jinzo64
07-22-2013, 06:34 PM
Who are you calling "people"!?

erm lets see you and the other amvhell members you silly silly person

vash32
08-13-2013, 06:20 PM
Hi, I made a little video of her once more and this time its a Lucky Star copy of... well she the one going "lick,lick,lick" I hope like it.

http://youtu.be/6DxNGJ0mBNs
Sorry, its not very long. It just looks like her to me, that's why I made it.

jinzo64
08-13-2013, 07:59 PM
Hi, I made a little video of her once more and this time its a Lucky Star copy of... well she the one going "lick,lick,lick" I hope like it.

http://youtu.be/6DxNGJ0mBNs
Sorry, its not very long. It just looks like her to me, that's why I made it.

thats some realy cool lip syncing

Sir Fluffykins
08-14-2013, 07:40 AM
I'm not really sure what she's saying, she can't enjoy games when...something something?

Vash32
Jinzo64

Hmmmmmm

Haar
08-14-2013, 11:09 AM
Jinzo's only alt-accounts are SleeplessPanda and Mattroks101.

jinzo64
08-14-2013, 01:00 PM
Jinzo's only alt-accounts are SleeplessPanda and Mattroks101.

God you guys are CRAAAAAAAZZZZY
I don't have multi accounts - to clarrify I am not panda or mat.

and I'm not Vash either.

also the konata line is- playing my games no fun when reality comes a knocking.

vash32
08-15-2013, 09:57 AM
I'm not really sure what she's saying, she can't enjoy games when...something something?

Vash32
Jinzo64
Hmmmmmm
Its a line from Lucky Star... as Kanata is trying to study for a test, she goes off and starts playing a game, then someone online says to go back and study.
Kanata: Playing my game's no fun when reality comes a knocking!
Joke: In WataMote, her reality comes a knocking a lot but she goes off and try's harder.

Also, I'm not jinzo64... I go by vash32 in all the sites I go to, DeviantArt (www.vash32.deviantart.com) TheISOZone (http://theisozone.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=23680) (I'm mostly on this site.)
It is funny how my name and jinzo are like, 32+32=64. vash32= Vash from Trigun & 32 is for my B-Day, I was born on July 23, 1992.

Anyways, I hope you like the video & as for the "lip syncing" I hope it not bad as I tired my hardest to make it look right.

jinzo64
08-20-2013, 01:15 AM
I explained those points on the previous page.

not to be rude but shes called konata.
Kanata is the name Konata's mother.