EpiX
05-20-2014, 12:38 PM
I'm EpiX from Germany and a huge fan of the Hunter x Hunter 2011 Remake. The fight from Episodes 125-127 was so freaking epic, so I made an AMV out of it.
It's my 4th AMV but my first from HxH.
I used the Song: "Carnivore" from Starset.

I think it's a bit to dark but this is my style so I hope you enjoy it.
So thats it, I'm happy for every tips :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntGY2g-whzc&app=desktop

PrinnyCat
05-20-2014, 01:52 PM
I hate AMVs made from just one fight. At least cut the song down or something, otherwise it gets repetitive/lazy if using same fight for over 3 minutes. I'd say condensing a fight tribute AMV to 1 maybe 1 and a half minutes is usually enough. As for the song choice, the lyrics don't fit at all, since its supposed to be about someone being consumed by an inner emotion/abuse from outsiders. It pretty much felt like the default fight with some music slapped on and a few effects. I'd say next time make it shorter, possibly add in something to explain why they are fighting and pick a song that matches

Guthix
05-20-2014, 01:57 PM
if i got a penny for every ****y fighting scene slaped on a unrelated song, i could buy the moon and engrave "you suck!" on it.
if youre showing off fighting then use fighting music

IceAngelYuki
05-21-2014, 04:11 AM
I kind have to agree with the other two who posted before me. It is kind of boring to watch the same battle for three minutes straight. Also, that song wasn't the best choice for this particular video... My advice to you would be to find another song that matches the clips used a bit better and to possibly substitute some of the scenes from this fight to other ones from the series. It would be less boring that way.