LawRayLiet
07-23-2016, 08:25 PM
We're locked and loaded for a new episode. Thanks to every who submitted an entry and I hope you enjoy it.
Unfortunately almost 1 full minute worth of content had to be excluded from the YouTube upload due to copyright restrictions, so I highly recommend you download the episode, or view it on Vimeo.
For info on our upcoming third episode, please read the bottom of this post.

https://youtu.be/X3clckQGi1M

Official Thread w/download: http://amvhellspawn.com/thread-98.html
Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/175961762
AnimeMusicVideos.org: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=201207

Credits:
SilentChaz
One Punch Man, Monster Musume, BTOOOM!
KaBlam! - Action League Now! Intro

franklyimaperson
One Punch Man
Bob Dylan - Hurricane

LawRayLiet
Military!
Edwin Starr - War

Minion_Soldier
Non Non Biyori Repeat
Jon Lajoie - Started As a Baby

LawRayLiet
Pokemon XY
Bart Baker - Scream & Shout

SilentChaz
KonoSuba
JLb-8 / Chris Morris - Little White Butt

SilentChaz
Monster Musume
Yelling at Cats - Audio Excerpt

SilentChaz
Erased
Eraser (Trailers) - Audio Excerpt

LawRayLiet
Sakamoto desu ga?
Imogen Heap - Hide And Seek

Sailor Tardis
Free!
Spongebob Squarepants - Audio Excerpt

SilentChaz
Gurren Lagann
Phil Collins - Against All Odds

LawRayLiet
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
The Full Monty - Big-Ass Rock

SilentChaz
Myriad Colors Phantom World
South Park (Coon 2: Hindsight) - The Cthulhu Song

SilentChaz
Overlord
Paul Whitehouse - Release Me

Excluded From YouTube
franklyimaperson
One Punch Man
Bob Dylan - Hurricane

LawRayLiet
Military!
Edwin Starr - War

SilentChaz
Gurren Lagann
Phil Collins - Against All Odds

Episode 3
We're now open for submissions to episode 3, with a small twist. Episode 3 will be a special episode where explicit lyrics will be allowed and will not need to be censored.
That said, it's not a requirement to use explicit lyrics in your entry, just a special allowance for this episode only. Standard entries will also be accepted into this new episode.
Hope to see some great stuff soon.

NodMan
07-24-2016, 03:33 AM
I stared at the video, it hasn't ended me... I feel ripped off.

I keed, purty good.

SuperLoliSentai
07-24-2016, 09:17 AM
Ok, first off I apologize for not being activate in creating clips and not submitting anything for this episode. As for my thoughts on this entry, it was kind of lack luster. You started off amazingly with "Action League Now!", which hit home in both the humor and nostalgia factor. There was some other clips that had potential, such as the Law's "War" clip and Chaz's "Eraser" clip, that just needed to be shortened to be something. Others seemed kind of forced, like the clips that were done in the Tennis Thread, such as Minion_Soldier "Started As a Baby" clip. Then there was those like SilentChaz's "Yelling at Cats" and "Release Me" clips that just didn't do anything for me. The latter really didn't help this project because it was the final clip, which kind of ended it on a dead note. LawRayLiet's "Big-Ass Rock" was another clip that worked because it was fitting and dark. I wish you guys could have some more motivated talent to help with these projects, but I appreciate the effort. I really thought I was fine with AMV Hell genre dying out, but I'm not going to lie, I was a little happy to see this post. Hopefully something will snap in my mind to make me create a clip for part 3 so I can stop bitching about the quality of the clips and do something to MAKE AMV HELL GREAT AGAIN! sorry

Also, one last note, I really think Chaz is an ass man.

N.P.C.C.
07-25-2016, 06:01 AM
I'm not seeing enough variety in the editing styles in this, but that can't be helped as it is now. Well, unless I can get over my burn out. Maybe I'll delegate some ideas to you guys for the next episode. Not like my backlog was deleted.

SilentChaz
07-25-2016, 10:36 AM
I'm not seeing enough variety in the editing styles in this
Yeah. More contributors with a greater variety of styles and whatnot would be very welcome, it pains me to see my own work featured so heavily in an MEP.

I’m happy we at least got in a decent mixture of shows, some of them recent ones too, it kind of time-stamps the episode.

Ok, first off I apologize for not being activate in creating clips and not submitting anything for this episode. As for my thoughts on this entry, it was kind of lack luster.
You’ve been missed, Boss. I need hard-to-please bastards like you to challenge me to do better. You’re welcome back any time.
More of a breast man, actually.

Maybe I'll delegate some ideas to you guys for the next episode. Not like my backlog was deleted.
Go for it.

adzman
07-29-2016, 07:07 AM
Damn, I had the same Action League Now idea awhile ago but couldn't think of anything for thunder girl.

As for my absence, I haven't been watching anime at all. So no spurts of inspiration. *goes back to lurking*

SilentChaz
07-29-2016, 08:55 AM
Who was your stinky diver?

adzman
08-01-2016, 12:20 AM
I was thinking about the submarine episode of Black Lagoon. Didn't flesh it out too much since I got stuck on thunder girl.