Ranma
11-19-2010, 06:50 AM
ok... be sorta a lengthy intro... XD

well not sure if this thread will live past the first post.... and i was debating for a while on even posting this topic just not sure how it might work......still debating if it will really make much sense either XD.

anyways - the point of this thread of for anyone on this forum...to ask (if need be) if a certain idea has been done before.... now i know the simple way would be to just google the idea or look it up your self on youtube or a-m-v.org but some people do try to stay away from those sites......(not me XD)

so if someone has an idea they would like to see made but not sure if its been done...or overdone for that matter could ask here......being i've always thought when i had an idea to post something like this......only problem that prevented me from doing so... was how honest the community is....being you don't find some douchbag lurker or some bugger member that doesn't reply and takes the idea for their own..... which i'm doubting we would have that problem here...but you never know.

and if said idea hasn't been done...(song or anime/song) maybe beable to help said poster with making the idea come to life, such as scenes to use if they have a specific anime in mind, or with actaully putting it together if that person is unable to create videos themselves....

anyway just a thought (probably already a thread like this somewhere - but thought i'd give it a shot)

so as for me...something to ask...that i'm not already working.......that i haven't already searched either.....ok i got an idea (prob stupid but could be a good video)

how about a basketball anime like Slam Dunk (which i never seen) put to......High School Musical 3's Now or never? (feel free to use this idea being as i know i wont XD)

Shibbidah
11-19-2010, 07:01 AM
an Elfen Lied amv to Dark Chest of Wonders, by Nightwish.

Diclonius
11-19-2010, 07:42 AM
Simpsons did it!!!!!

sorry had to be done

Doomimus
11-19-2010, 02:14 PM
Then there's the issue of whether the idea has been done before, but could be done better.

scarmullet
11-19-2010, 03:58 PM
hmm

Neon Genesis Evangelion and Bohemian Rhapsody.

animemental1
11-19-2010, 04:07 PM
Done. In fact, the Hell 2 clip with Evangelion and the Mountain Dew Commercial audio was a parody of that AMV.

Evileel
11-19-2010, 04:46 PM
Zetsubout-Sensei and Marilyn Manson ?

SLAYER NEXUS
11-19-2010, 06:56 PM
Highschool of the dead - "Fight Till you die" By Pennywise

- Use a clip of the EMP missile exploding at the very beginning

Chewi105
11-19-2010, 08:56 PM
the social network and summer wars

Ranma
11-20-2010, 02:56 AM
Then there's the issue of whether the idea has been done before, but could be done better.

Thats also true! - the one video i did.. that was done prob at least a dozen times ...with the same anime at that. i watched a few of them but had a few better scenes in my head taht i thought would work better (God is a Girl) - not saying mine is any better then those that were already done.... and certainly not as popular either - but in my own mind i think it was pretty good.

jinzo64
11-20-2010, 10:39 AM
ichigo vs kenpachi - live to win

Ranma
11-22-2010, 08:29 AM
and this also applies to just ideas for clips too - doesn't have to be strictly full amv's XD - as i havent actually watched any of the few full versions i found so its not a "New" idea but if somebody wants to try and make a clip out of it (if it hasn't already been done) go ahead (i already got enough stuff i'm working on :P)

Azumanga Daioh to Pink's Stupid Girl

animemental1
11-22-2010, 02:18 PM
One Piece - A Pirates Life For Me

Big Fish
11-22-2010, 02:50 PM
Death Note - Who Are You (CSI Opening) by the Who

XelaisPWN
11-22-2010, 03:26 PM
I'm pretty sure the csi opening is won't get fooled again... xP

Big Fish
11-22-2010, 04:05 PM
The original CSI, not Miami

XelaisPWN
11-22-2010, 04:33 PM
I've never watched CSI ever, so I wouldn't know. xP

animemental1
11-22-2010, 04:57 PM
Neither have I, with the exception of one episode.

jinzo64
11-24-2010, 12:37 AM
how about an anime where a school girl finds a book with the power to revive the dead