stinkyfranki
01-11-2011, 06:46 PM
Here it is, quick and simple. I have ideas for AMV Mini submissions but absolutely no will or skill to produce them. Someone want to make them? You can totally have all of the credit too. I would just like to see them attempt to get in.

There is really too much stuff i don't know about dealing with the submission process. Also, I can't seem to find any good video. it's only two or three ideas. they would be for the 7 second mini. so it wouldn't be a lot of work. what i'm really doing is just offering up ideas for someone who is bored. anyone want to hear them?

(p.s. i don't even know if they will be funny)

domo18
01-11-2011, 08:11 PM
go ahead, i'm all ears

hosokawa37
01-11-2011, 08:47 PM
same here. plus i have ideas that I can share as well ^_^

stinkyfranki
01-11-2011, 11:40 PM
just in case they actually do get in. i'd rather not spoil them for everyone else. so i'll send you guys a pm with the ideas in them.

hosokawa37
01-11-2011, 11:58 PM
ok, thats understandable ^^

animemental1
01-12-2011, 01:10 AM
Maybe I can help too.

stinkyfranki
01-18-2011, 10:46 PM
i actually have two new ideas now. they would both use shigurui for video. if anyone would like to hear them, let me know

Guthix
02-04-2011, 09:46 PM
hm... while i was watching bleach ive seen ichigo get hit and then he rolls... and i think i saw that like 3 times... i think that would go well with this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnR3Rln5qzc
i cant say in which epsiode he rolls i dont rmeember hehehehe
i think 1 was a filler with the soul "wampires"

mattroks101
02-04-2011, 09:58 PM
I thought there was already a thread for this.

historygenius
02-05-2011, 09:22 AM
I'm new. I have never done any video editing in my life. However, I believe that my voluminous anime watching experience has given me some pretty good ideas for amvs. For instance:
Crest of the Stars - Rocket Man

Chewi105
02-05-2011, 05:33 PM
ill take any ideas as long as you give me the location of the contents =3

mattroks101
02-05-2011, 06:13 PM
I'm new. I have never done any video editing in my life. However, I believe that my voluminous anime watching experience has given me some pretty good ideas for amvs. For instance:
Crest of the Stars - Rocket Man

I'm willing to video edit anyone's ideas as long as they give me some credit. But you have to be specific.
Just send a PM oh and location of the contents doesn't hurt either :3

Guthix
02-05-2011, 07:11 PM
hm.... yeah im new too so i guess that one is taken [somewhat seen that coming]
if me brain spawns sepcial ill let ya know

mattroks101
02-22-2011, 03:14 PM
hm.... yeah im new too so i guess that one is taken [somewhat seen that coming]
if me brain spawns sepcial ill let ya know

Ok, you do that.

Kaiju
03-15-2011, 02:26 AM
I have AMV Hell Ideas too, anyone want to here them?

hosokawa37
03-15-2011, 02:51 AM
I do. I'm sure there are others who do too lol

Kaiju
03-15-2011, 03:45 AM
I do. I'm sure there are others who do too lol

Okay, you want me to PM them to you or just post them in this Thread?

hosokawa37
03-15-2011, 03:57 AM
either is fine lol.

tanis_lionheart
03-15-2011, 04:00 AM
Montage of Kamina with "candle in the wind - original" by elton john.

Just remove the 'norma gene' part.

Sir Fluffykins
05-23-2011, 08:26 AM
Would love to see a .Hack clip using "Dot Dot Dot" http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/558516, it'd fit so well -especially if the whole thing can be done, then split up over an episode. After the credits have the "P.S!" part

I don't know if it'd work, but in "Blue Gender" there's a scene where one mech in the desert is swarmed by bugs and self-destructs, it probably won't fit but the audio from the Starcraft "Science Vessel" cutscene where they're swarmed by the Zerg and nuke the station could work ;P

We need a One Piece clip with Tim Curry's song from Muppet Treasure Island, Tim Curry + that Rocky Horror look-a-like in Onepiece+ Pirate Song = awesome

humnut
05-23-2011, 10:43 AM
We need a One Piece clip with Tim Curry's song from Muppet Treasure Island, Tim Curry + that Rocky Horror look-a-like in Onepiece+ Pirate Song = awesome

Umm, there was already a Rocky Horror Picture Show clip in AMV Hell 5. And the way people are now they'd call "Repeat"

But I might take you up on the Starcraft one if I can find decent enough audio for it. Any ideas of where I can find some?

Sir Fluffykins
05-23-2011, 10:52 AM
Yeah, I liked that Rocky Horror clip, didn't like the following ones and still think Megami33 did it better with her Sailor Moon parody :D

A DVD quality torrent of all the Starcraft cinematics (don't use Torrents, just what I found)http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4184516/Starcraft_Cinematics_DVD

and then on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqqEh-rWy_s.

Busy watching the ending of Metal Gear Solid 2, to see if Freakazoids "You weenie" + "I am not a weenie, you are DA WEENIE!" fit with Raiden versus Big Boss. Why? Big Boss and Guitierrez both have eye patches and I think his attack would match the lightning you hear in the Freakazoid episode.

humnut
05-23-2011, 10:56 AM
Ah Thanks! I'll have a clip made shortly (and by shortly, I mean sometime next week. I have a convention this weekend, I gotta rip the ISO, convert my blue gender videos, and thats all the setup.) I'll send you a link when I'm done and you can tell me if it matches to your vision.

Sir Fluffykins
05-28-2011, 11:01 AM
With Lucky Star people like having the cheerleader scene with 'funny' songs, but wouldn't this one be the obvious audio for a joke?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi4ko9eGJRU&feature=related

EvilestDeath
05-28-2011, 02:40 PM
I like this thread. How about...when Vageta is shot by Freeza in Dragon Ball Z. There is the clasic joke using the song Hide and Seak or you could spice it up by using a different version of You give love a bad name. Lyrics; "Shot through the heart and you're to blame" I suggest Atyrau's version of the song.

Sir Fluffykins
06-01-2011, 01:26 PM
Can someone mix Magnificient Seven audio to the anime Samurai Seven?

Both The Magnificient Seven movie and Samurai Seven was based off the Seven Samurai book

Kaiju
06-21-2011, 07:41 AM
Here's one:
Anime: Digimon (Season 1 or Tamers)
Soundclip: TASTE THE RAINBOW MOTHER****ER ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wn1A5NzJWc&feature=related )
Clip: From Season 1: During the Final Battle when the chosen use their crests to defeat apocalymon or from the Season Three movie "Battle of Adventurers" when the kids Digimon merge to form "Trinity Burst" to defeat Mephistomon's Digivolved form.

Edit: The Scene from Tamers: http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1248879/digimon-tamers-o.gif

Sir Fluffykins
07-14-2011, 03:11 PM
I like some of the ideas voiced here, any takers to make them a reality at all?

Lucky Star cheerleader part + Bring it On audio for the win! Jock Jams "Are you ready for this"

jeremyhac
07-14-2011, 03:27 PM
I like this thread. How about...when Vageta is shot by Freeza in Dragon Ball Z. There is the clasic joke using the song Hide and Seak or you could spice it up by using a different version of You give love a bad name. Lyrics; "Shot through the heart and you're to blame" I suggest Atyrau's version of the song.

lol sarcasm much? ;) :o :D :p

bloodlover1987
07-14-2011, 06:13 PM
we need moar ika amvs XD

e1fen1ied
07-14-2011, 06:21 PM
i got one .............. the death note clip were light says " with my left hand i shall wright down the names of my victims and with my right hand ill take a potato chip AND EAT IT"
but instead of him saying eat it replace that part with "Snap into a Slim-jim"

Zetsubou-Chan
07-18-2011, 04:50 AM
I've already made two videos, but I feel like I don't want to submit them because many might not get them, one video's with Gosick, with the audio from Nostalgia Critic: Independence Day
Here's the audio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PtR2GOO0uY

What do you think?

simpleton216
07-30-2011, 02:36 AM
someone put this song with a clip from higarushi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYqgH04h-pM

Zarxrax
07-30-2011, 02:46 AM
DBZ - Hey Hey We're the Monkees

Kaiju
07-30-2011, 02:47 AM
This Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN_hPjcni18 with a clip from Higurashi.

Sir Fluffykins
08-04-2011, 08:10 PM
Iceman from Megaman clip to Quinn the Eskimo song (The Mighty Quinn is the proper title)

In Soul Eater the Black Blood sucks up a ship of souls in one episode and after that the characters look on -where the Jaws audio clip "He ate the light" would fit nicely

stinkyfranki
08-04-2011, 11:38 PM
Alright at this point i've stopped caring about secrecy. here all of my amv ideas to date. and just so you know, they're all ideas for entries to amv hell or the minis, not full fledged amvs. anyways, i've got a lot. so i'll try to simplify it

Video: Code Geass. Some video of Kallen.
Audio: She's a Rebel - Green Day

Video: Berserk. Zodd the Immortal in his human form
Audio: Akuma's entry thing from SF4 ("I'm Akuma and I shall teach you the meaning of pain")
(Because Zood looks a hell of a lot like Akuma)

Video: School Days
Audio: Everywhere I Go - Hollywood Undead

Video: Shigurui. Episode... 11... i think. Whenever the one guy was asked to evaluate the blade. Sorry I can't remember the scene all that well.
Audio: Chronicles of Riddick. Near the beginning. Whenever the Necromongers ask Riddick to evaluate the dagger he stole.

Video: School Rumble. Episode 23.
Audio: There is a scene in ep 23 where someone said "Your over confidence is your weakness." Which is exactly the same thing Luke said in Episode 6 of Star Wars. So after the line from the show you could have the Emperor saying, "Your faith in your friends is yours!"
(And I was really surprised that no one ever noticed that one before!)

Video: True Tears. Some point when Noe is talking about how Shinichiro has to be her new chicken
Audio: Back to the Future. "Nobody, calls me chicken!"

And to finish. I've been trying to think of something to put this audio with:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9_L-2k2zxA
I can't really come up with anything though. so if someone can think of an anime to go along with it, i'd love you if you made an amv out of it.

ok. that's it.

SarcotarascusN
08-06-2011, 03:34 AM
All,

I still have neither the correct software nor the correct files (working torrents are hard to find, and a lot of them have subtitles) to make AMVs.

I do want to contribute, though. I have a lot of ideas (in fact, I have about 30 of them), and I actually have a very clear picture of how most of them should turn out (as in, I can picture each scene change, which scene fits in with which part of the song, etc.)

I'm not going to put my ideas out here in public because it's easy to simply steal someone's joke (not after anyone in particular, but it does happen).

If you're interested in using one of them, I'd love to talk via private message. If we both like the idea, or if we can discuss it and agree on something, I'd love to see the results. I'd like to be credited in some way (as in....Zarxrax with SarcotarascusN, though I doubt Zarx is interested).

Trust me, I am not trolling. I have been watching these videos for quite a while and I have some ideas that I think would fit in very well (if I can say that myself). Most of my ideas are for shows that have either never been used or which have only been used once or twice, and I've tried to make it so that the songs are all different, too.

Seriously, this is perfect for anyone who is great at making videos but is stalled for ideas. This isn't a troll. I promise.

SarcotarascusN
08-12-2011, 05:03 AM
Aw, screw it. I'm going to put a few out every few days. I know I'll never get around to making them, and I want to see them some day.

Number 1:

Anime: Metropolis
Audio: Fake Plastic Trees by Radiohead

This song, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUJP0BwWB5Q

Starting at 2:38, where they sing "She Looks Like The Real Thing" and ending at about 2:58, where he sings "My Fake Plastic Love". The joke is that the girl in that movie, Tima, is a robot that the main characters think is a real human being, and who "looks like the real thing", but she is made out of plastic, and it's heartbreaking when she realizes it.

Also, Kenichi (the lead) has a thing for her, so "fake plastic love" suits that.

The music could be set to the scene where her robotic parts become revealed, and "fake plastic love" could go over the part where Kenichi tries to pull her off the throne.

This wouldn't be too editing-intense. Ask me if you have any questions or thoughts.

SarcotarascusN
08-19-2011, 08:33 PM
Number 2:

Anime: Clannad
Anime: Clannad, Another World: Tomoyo Chapter

Audio: In My Life, by The Beatles

For anybody who'd like to do something with the Okazaki/Tomoyo couple we saw in the "alternate universe" OVA. I think that this song suits that pairing (and that episode) quite well.

It might help to have some editing experience, although it doesn't really need any effects.

Start the song at about 1:45 (last verse), and let it run until the end without edits (this might be easier to get into an AMV Hell than a mini, as it's a bit over 30 seconds).

Scenes, bit by bit:

As he sings "Though I know I'll never lose affection", flash a shot of one of the Clannad girls (Nagisa, Kotomi, Kyou, etc.) per syllable, until "affection", where you settle on the shot of Tomoyo resting her head on Okazaki.

The shots of the girls are the only thing that would need to come from the main series; everything else can come from the special episode, which is episode 26 on the DVD.

As he sings "People and things", show Tomoyo smiling, and on "that went before", take the scene where Okazaki sits on the bench and cries.

For "I know I'll often stop and think about them", use the scene where he passes her in the hallway as she discusses student council plans.

As "In my life, I loved you more" plays for the first time, choose a scene of him looking melancholic, either in the train or as he departs the school without attending the graduation parties.

Then, during the instrumental break, show him walking through the snow and finding Tomoyo standing on the bridge.

Here, John sings "In my life" again, in that passionate falsetto voice that MAKES the song. I think that the PERFECT scene for this would be the point where he rushes to her and embraces her as she starts crying (and where he starts to shed some tears, too). The passion on his face and the tone of John's voice are a perfect match.

Then cut to the train gates rising (which happens a bit before the last scene) as he sings "I loved you more".

Play the final instrumental bars over that sweet scene where he walks across the tracks and sees her greeting him on the other side.

And if you can get text into the video, I thought it'd be a nice to touch to put "For all the Tomoyo fanboys and fangirls out there". I guess you don't NEED, that, but I like it.

Email me if you have any questions. This is one of my favorite ideas, but I'll admit it's a little complicated.

Kaiju
08-19-2011, 09:13 PM
Anime: Baccano!
Audio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOtMizMQ6oM
Idea: Ladd Russo doing what he does in sync with the opening lyrics of the song:

When I was young and just a bad little kid
My momma noticed funny things I did
Like shootin' puppies with a B B gun
I'd poison guppies, and when I was done I'd find a pussy cat and bash its head
That's when my momma said
(What did she say? )
She said "My boy, I think someday You'll find a way to make your natural tendencies pay"
*Blows off Chez's head*

Anime: Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Audio: Feed Me! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6DjLFX6m6I&feature=related
Idea: Kyubey and Madoka with Kyubey as Audrey II, singing the following lines:

Would you like to be a big wheel,
Dinin' out for every meal?
I'm the plant that can make it all real
You gonna git it

I'm your genie, I'm your friend
I'm your willing slave
Take a chance, just feed me and
You know the kinda eats,
The kinda red hot treats
The kinda sticky licky sweets
I crave

(Next shot is Kyubey being fed from Episode 1 of PMMM)

Anime: Hellsing Ultimate
Audio: Army of Darkness
Alucard saying the lines "Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun" from episode one after shooting Seras and the priest vampire.

yellowedge
08-19-2011, 10:02 PM
I have an idea:

It's basically "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter, set to various anime heroes (Goku, Luffy, Yoh, Naruto, Ichigo, etc.) getting their asses kicked/dying.

Also, "Black Or White" by Michael Jackson, set to footage from the latest season of Pokemon.

SarcotarascusN
08-19-2011, 10:23 PM
"Black or White" was already used in "3" for a joke involving Hikaru No Go. If it's another joke about contrasting colors, you might want to find a different song...or make a joke with a "spin" on that.

SarcotarascusN
08-20-2011, 02:19 AM
And continuing.....

Number 3:

Anime: Samurai Champloo

Audio: Teach Me How to Dougie, by Caliswag District

This song will eventually show up in the series, so let's just make it happen.

Reason: Song fits with the tongue-in-cheek "Hip-hop" elements in the show, and with Mugen and Jin's break-dance-eque swordfighting.

This would be pretty open, but I imagined a few things:

1. When the beat starts at the beginnning, the sound is synched to the shot from the OP where a crowd of samurai rushes at the two.

2. "They be like smooth" is set to a shot from the OP where a samurai sword cleanly cuts a man in half.

3. It'd be funny if you had Mugen making his little "weirded out" faces when the rappers sing "'eh!" and "what!" and the other "shout-outs".

4. And of course, you have to have shots of the two leaping in the air.

This isn't my best thought-out idea, but I think it could work. Plus, Samurai Champloo is underused.

SarcotarascusN
08-30-2011, 01:44 AM
Here we go again. This time with a very easy one.

Number 4:

Anime: Spice and Wolf

Audio: Pirates of the Carribean: The Curse of the Black Pearl Sound Clip

Simply, both Holo and captain Barbossa have an obsession with apples. I don't remember the exact lines from the movie, but Barbossa at various points says things like "and bring me your best supply of apples once it's through" just before they are supposed to perform their rite.

The scenes from the anime would be flexible, but if you've seen the show you'll know that there are plenty of places where Holo rolls around in apples, stuffs them in her face like a maniac, and drools at the sight of them.

Perhaps it's a cheap joke, but it wouldn't be hard to make at all.

More on the way soon.

Sir Fluffykins
08-30-2011, 04:29 PM
One Week by Barenaked ladies, certain lyrics go "Get in tune with Sailor Moon, cause that Cartoon has the boom anime babes that make me think the wrong thing".

Obviously to Sailor Moon, but more specifically the scenes where the girls "make you think the wrong thing" and believe me there are a lot.

Kaiju
08-30-2011, 08:57 PM
Anime: Haruhi Suzumiya
Clip: Red Vs. Blue Episode 6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufPHD5gvft4
Dialogue: "The Sarge is still a private? OH MY GOD. The Teleporter sent me back in time!" "Look, I know you don't know me but you have to believe what I'm about to tell you, sometime in your future, I get stationed here in Blood Gulch and we meet, " "Tucker. What the **** are you babbling about?"
other: Mikuru as Tucker, and Kyon as Church.

Anime: Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Clip: Red vs Blue Episode One
Dialogue: "Do you ever wonder why we're here?"
Other: Kyoko as Simmons and Sayaka as Grif, and when Grif mentions "is there really a god" pan to Goddess!Madoka. the Clip should end with "What? I mean why are out here, in this canyon?"

stinkyfranki
08-30-2011, 09:13 PM
I got another one. In Ghost Hunt, they totally find a well underneath the floor in the middle of this persons house! It's exactly like the movie The Ring. So I don't know how, but someone could try making something out of that

jinzo64
08-30-2011, 10:16 PM
i keep thinking of video featuring the hitsugaya vs halibel fight using frozen by within temptation

Kaiju
08-31-2011, 12:00 AM
Also, I think we need some clips from TouHou Memories of Phantasm and the anime project. :P

jeremyhac
08-31-2011, 01:11 AM
You new guys should try producing some as well or else you'll never gain any experience.

Kaiju
08-31-2011, 01:26 AM
You new guys should try producing some as well or else you'll never gain any experience.

Don't have the programs to do so. Can't get them because of a little thing called MONEY.

Sir Fluffykins
09-07-2011, 06:46 AM
In Rebuild of Evangelion Second Movie there's a scene the Angel with the paper arms and Shinji are fighting, Shinji Shouts then the Eva shoots a laser from it's eye and cuts the angel in half and blows up the geofront behind it.

It's a short scene but would fit perfectly for a Laser Collection clip. More likely the "I'mma firing ma laser" ones to the "I'mma charging my laser" or "Dr Octogamapus"

Actually my main idea is alot larger, "The final Evangelion Clip", namely all the sound clips from Laser, pure pwnage, WTFBomb and Heavy eating a sandwich (Om nom nom) for that whole section of the movie. Om nom nom for angel eating the eva, WTFbomb for rei nuking the palce, Pure Pwnage for EVa02 fight and then laser for each time a laser is used. As crazy as it sounds it all seems to fit and we can put an end to eva clip, pure pwnage clip, laser clips and WTFbomb once and for all XD

SarcotarascusN
09-07-2011, 07:44 PM
Number 5:

Anime: Bokurano
Audio: I Want You (She's So Heavy) by The Beatles

If you've seen Bokurano, you'll know that one of the kids is named Kako. He's something of an unpleasant person, since he tends to boss people around. He comes to a terrible, terrible end in the anime, and his character arc is one of the most outright depressing ones.

The scenes I am thinking of using are all from episode 6, his main episode, where he develops an obsession with Chizu, follows her around, and then later tries to rape her as she goes to try and help him.

Start the audio at 1:25 (where John sings the "I want you" verse for the fourth time) and have it play over the scenes of Kako following Chizu around and trying to talk to her.

When John sings "It's driving me mad" at 1:41, I imagine that it could fit to a scene of him cowering and screaming at the aquarium.

At 1:44 (where the keyboard riffs start), Kako tries to overpower her, and reaches up into her skirt when the little bass riff plays. Repeat this one time (since that whole little hook comes by twice).

At 1:55, synch "She's So" to Kako speaking.

From then on, until 2:08, use scenes of her pushing him down the stairs and knocking him out, and then of the crumbling building falling on him

The pun ("she's so heavy") isn't really the point of this; I think the song suits both Kako and his scene well.

Also, I do realize that Humnut did a somewhat similar video for MS2 Episode 1 (set to "date rape"). So yes, I'll admit that this isn't the most original one I've thought up (mainly, I am just throwing it out here), but I also did not steal it from him.

Kaiju
09-11-2011, 08:02 PM
Heres one:

Anime: a clip show of quite otherwise sad, tragic scenes, such as characters being killed. It can even be a running gag with one anime on time, then another moment the next time.
Sound source: Yakety Sax (like thus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA4SYGTITAQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg )

falconmick
09-27-2011, 10:50 AM
Well, how about a change in pace... I am HORRIBLE at making ideas, but... I have the software and I know how to use it :D...
I was wanting to make a HD AMV, 5 seconds long, 5 min long w/e (though the shorter the clip the faster its made and less likely that I loose interest)

so... Here are the Anime's I have in a HD format, send me an email at go_halo_3@hotmail.com with the title "AMV Idea" so I don't trash it (yes, this is my spam email address) with the anime you have an idea for (and maybe the scenes you want used)

Black★Rock Shooter
The girl who leapt through time
Detroit Metal City
Seitokai Yakuindomo
Kobato
Dragon Crisis
Mai-HiME
The World God Only Knows
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (movie)
MM!
B Gata H Kei
Halo Legends
Evangelion 1.11
Evangelion 2.0
K - ON!
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Sora no Woto
Angel Beats
Darker Than BlacK
Macross Frontier
Mayoi Neko Overrun!
Asobi Ni Iku Yo
Baka to Test to Shokanju
Eden of the East
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
Sora no Otoshimono - Forte

Hrmm, wow quiet a list, and most my anime is SD :S... haha well, if you've ever had an idea for any of these anime's please email me the idea, you can be as direct in what you want or as vague... But I might have to re-watch the series depending on how vague that is..

And Ive had an idea to make a love story song using Kobato and queen somebody to love :) I think that sounds good :)

SarcotarascusN
09-28-2011, 12:45 AM
Number 6:

Anime: Kino's Journey
Song: Pyramid Song, by Radiohead.

The episode in question is episode 10. That episode shows a city that is now covered in water, and at the end of the episode, some of the characters let themselves fall back into the water, presumably to drown, and drift down in a manner that reminded me a lot of this song's lyrics:

"I jumped into the river, what did I see?
Black-eyed angels swam with me [and a school of fish does swim by the characters at one point, so this line could be synched to that]
A moon full of stars and astral cards,
and all the faces I used to see." [this line could be synched to the panoramic shots of the underwater town, of which there are many].

The parody in this? One, the tone and lyrics of the song and that of those scenes fit very well (my first thought upon seeing it was "Pyramid Song! This is so much like that.). It also resembles the song's music video, which is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2VzLn6DMCE

Start the song at 2:22 and go until about 2:55, which is where that last lyric stops. I use the faster verse, since the lyrics are less spread out.

falconmick
09-28-2011, 11:30 AM
"kinda" as requested
Evangelion - Shoop da Whoop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6R0-oC2o68
yes it's been done before, still :P also, I hate to do what I hate to see others do, but subs if you enjoyed what you see would be apreciated, I'm considering making more, but I don't want to spend so long just to have nobody enjoy it.

SarcotarascusN
10-09-2011, 09:12 PM
Number 7:

Anime: Wolf's Rain
Song: Moondance, by Van Morrison

Cheza the flower maiden gets her own soundtrack; I think it fits with the show's obsession with the moon and her character in general.

Start the song at 0:05, and let it go to about 0:19

Then cut to 0:35 and let it go to 0:48.

Finally, cut to 0:56, and let it run to 1:03, where the clip ends.

In terms of scenes to use, there is one episode in which Cheza stands in a fountain dancing as the wolves leap around her, which I think fits wonderfully with the tone of this song. There are shots of them walking under the moonlight ("it's a marvelous night for a moondance"), there are many shots of Hige acting "gallantly" around her ("it's a wonderful night to make romance"), and shots of her blushing ("the soft moonlight seems to shine in your blush").

And if one wanted to take it further....

If anybody remembers the "three wolf moon" meme from several years back, one could insert the words "four wolf moondance" at the end of the clip, juxtaposed over a shot of them (the Wolf's Rain wolves, that is) howling. Tie-ins to internet memes always seem to go over very, very well.

Sir Fluffykins
10-14-2011, 12:25 PM
I have Lucky Star, but it's subbed and wished I had the raw files so I could try combine the two hosts from Lucky Channel with a few audio clips from this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hl1viv2XoU

We need more GTA audio clips -with 7 games (technically 9) with parody radio stations, talk shows, TV, adverts and general audio and the only clip I've ever seen is LittleKuribo's Yu-Gi-Oh abridged ending clip "But I'm not Married".

Shibbidah
10-14-2011, 01:12 PM
Also, I think we need some clips from TouHou Memories of Phantasm and the anime project. :P

I submitted two awhile back but they were both shot down :/

Kaiju
10-14-2011, 01:15 PM
I submitted two awhile back but they were both shot down :/

D'awww. :(

Doomimus
10-15-2011, 02:37 PM
Footage of Al and the Philosopher's Stone from FMA to the tune "If I Only Had a Heart."

Do it.

Sir Fluffykins
10-21-2011, 04:47 PM
Picolo blowing up the Moon to Mona - Shooting the Moon

Exact lyrics are "I am, I am, I am SHOOTING THE MOON"

Is there any anime with Native Americans, that could work with the song "Wig Wam Bam"

SarcotarascusN
11-14-2011, 09:08 AM
Number 8:

Anime: Mezzo Forte

Song: Spiders/Kidsmoke by Wilco

A montage of kicking, punching, gunshots, and people being thrown out the window from this anime (which has plenty of them), set to the section of the song that starts at 7:42 and ends around 8:10 (when the guitar jam begins for the second time, but before the vocals kick in).

Good sound quality from the audio would give this clip a bit more punch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuNP_rFu91I

Doomimus
11-19-2011, 05:03 PM
Footage of Izumi Curtis from FMA getting her organs taken from her, with audio of Invader Zim getting slugged in his "squeedlyspooch." Have fun.

Haar
01-30-2013, 12:14 AM
Might as well give this a last minute bump before AMV Hell 6 submissions close.

I know the editor pool here is sort of small, but maybe a few of us will have the time to bring life to the ideas of those that are too busy to make videos.

Thetruecrow
04-18-2013, 12:46 AM
Initial D Stage Four Episode 15 with the song Sabotage by Beastie Boys.

Kaiju
04-18-2013, 02:48 AM
Berserk Movie Three (Or the Berserk Anime's last episode) set to Batman and Robin: the Musical.

Ultima
04-18-2013, 03:09 AM
Higurashi, the fued between rena and rina. Using the song called Natalie by Bruno Mars.

tanis_lionheart
05-30-2013, 02:00 AM
This song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLsDxvAErTU

Plus this anime:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/16397/Photokano

adzman
05-30-2013, 03:04 AM
This song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHo43B6nu60

Plus this anime:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/16397/Photokano

Gleeman
05-30-2013, 04:22 AM
Audio of a really bad knock knock joke (http://mp3enter.com/play.php?id=TCPA11yq1p4&t=KNOCK+KNOCK+JOKES+for+children), with a clip of creepy Rena at Keiichi's door in Hirugashi.

(LGT example jokes told by chat-bots.)

Sir Fluffykins
05-30-2013, 05:25 AM
I should go through here and check my past ideas.

tanis_lionheart
08-13-2013, 10:43 AM
I think a lot of this audio:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYUM7h4SVsA

Could be mixed with 'The Legend of Korra".

tanis_lionheart
05-25-2014, 06:27 AM
Anime:
Vision of Escaflowne

Scenes:
There are scenes when stuff is on fire, especially the parts with Dilandau Albatou.

Song:
"My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark" by Fallout Boy

MarkSoupial
05-25-2014, 06:37 AM
Too easy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZJdJ7OK27M

Individuo
07-11-2014, 03:03 PM
I'm recycling my post from the AMV Hell 7 idea dump.

• Azumanga Daioh: the scene where Yukari pushes Chiyo-penguin, with Elaine's line "Get out!" from Seinfeld.
• Chrno Crusade: samples of Rosette's crazy driving, set to the Starsky & Hutch theme.
• Nadia: the Grandis Gang reciting the Team Rocket motto.
• Paranoia Agent: Tsukiko and Maromi acting the "OH MY GAH" clip from Azumanga.
• Hokuto no Ken: there's an episode that ends with a Kenshiro zoom-out very similar to the Columbia Pictures logo sequence.
• Evangelion: an extract of the last two episodes, set to the "Worker & Parasite" audio from the Simpsons.
• Minami-ke: Hosaka laughing with the Joker's "last laugh" recording from the 1989 Batman movie.
• The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya: The scene with Haruhi in a sleeping bag, shaking to the "Tarako Kewpie" jingle.
• Do you remember that opening theme from Big Windup that goes "Kira kira hikaru seishun line wa..."? It could be played with a succession of images of Kira Yamato, Light Yagami (Kira), Hikaru Shindou, Sei from Bakuretsu Tenshi, Andromeda Shun, Lines from One Piece, and a map of Wa (Japan) from The Twelve Kingdoms. Of course they might be changed to better-suiting characters.

Sir Fluffykins
07-12-2014, 05:20 AM
I'm recycling my post from the AMV Hell 7 idea dump.

• Nadia: the Grandis Gang reciting the Team Rocket motto.

Though there hasn't been one using the Motto, I think it's been covered with the Team Rocket song.

SilentChaz
07-12-2014, 09:02 AM
^ Gainaxxx, I believe.

Old ideas

Don’t be so arrogant, Individuo. If nobody was interested in those ideas the first time round, then why would anybody want to make any of those exact same ideas now?

Come up with some new ideas and share those instead.

Matey
09-28-2014, 05:01 PM
I'm bumpin this with a few things that came to mind while listening to some flight of the Conchords.

JoJos - Fashion is Danger - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i-uDjbP4F8&feature=player_detailpage#t=82
Berserk (TV Series where Griffith is in the lake and being all sad about his prostituting) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUTm4FQut1U

MasterChiefSnake
02-26-2015, 11:05 AM
I got a idea for AMV Hell/Minis. They should make the scene from Hokuto no Ken / Fist of the North Star where Kenshiro beat up tank with Street Fighter II - Bonus Stage music where your fighter character beat up the car with the score board and time limit from Street Fighter II which is nostalgic and epic. Plus there is optional way if you have audios from World of Tanks game where the crew say after the tank is destroyed. Can you do it for us? Here is example.
This scene from Hokuto no Ken / Fist of the North Star where Kenshiro punches the tank about over 9000 times to finish them off in less than 30 seconds.

http://youtu.be/-_ZeD40Rg8A
Then the Bonus Stage music from Street Fighter II with the scoreboard and time limit on screen.

http://youtu.be/oDo3wlDretk
Combine all together to look like this.
http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww339/GustaveTheSteel/crap/kenshiro-versus-tank-01.gif (http://s733.photobucket.com/user/GustaveTheSteel/media/crap/kenshiro-versus-tank-01.gif.html)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZOSGO9nX0c

http://youtu.be/8xsqXo8pW2c

MasterChiefSnake
03-05-2015, 08:53 AM
But there is more. We could add the new one for AMV Hell/Minis is the Sora no Otoshimono (Heaven't Lost Property in English) where Tomoki was being attacked by animals in zoo before cops and soldiers will arrived and arrest Tomoki. Then for the music/audio is the North Yankton Memories song from Grand Theft Auto V OST - Score with the sound from GTA V gameplay. Plus adding the HUD from Grand Theft Auto V including the most wanted. After Tomoki get arrested, the black and white and said "Busted" from Grand Theft Auto V. Just like did on Angry Joe's Grand Theft Auto V angry review.

http://youtu.be/56dBfD3isas
Rampage in Zoo scene from Sora no Otoshimono / Heaven's Lost Property - episode 12
(which I mentioned my comment for idea)

http://youtu.be/Tc-p2SrVRqc
Busted scene from Grand Theft Auto V
(which is possible an bug problem in this game)

ThatsNotMyName_studio
03-05-2015, 08:31 PM
What we need here is some Joan Jett x Kill la Kill....(and not 'Bad Reputation'...that's a little too easy.)

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/338/d/1/matoi_ryuko_by_ths_los-d6wowes.jpg
http://cfile28.uf.tistory.com/image/172F9C474E17CD63044AE8

BadTestQuestion
03-09-2015, 01:02 AM
Alright, your mission is to combine MM! with Kids in the Hall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEPZ-yUJmmg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVPn14A1msc
I've even heard there is a scene where the main anime character does pushups.

Doomimus
03-12-2015, 03:19 AM
Oh, hey! Forgot about this thread. I'll just leave these here:

Ah My Goddess ideas:

Scenes of Urd's angel set to "Cruella deVille" from 101 Dalmations

Scenes of Belldandy to clips from "Liar Liar"
Keiichi: So you're telling me you can't tell even a tiny little lie?"
Belldandy: Correct.
Keiichi: "So, was it good for you?"
Belldandy:"I've had better."

"He knocked over another ATM. This time at knifepoint. He needs your legal advice."
Belldandy: "Stop breakin' the law, asshole!"

The theme from RuPaul's Drag Race
Urd could sing it, since she bears a resemblance to RuPaul
Include Keiichi when he's turned into a girl, Tamiya and Otaki dressed in drag (as cheerleaders) at race track
Maybe add a character freaking out and exclaiming "Not THAT kind of drag race!"

Pictures of Banpei and Sigel (girl robot) - audio of WALL-E and EVE introducing themselves to each other

Go nuts. More to come... in alphabetical order! MWA HA HA HA HAAA!!!

Kaiju
06-17-2015, 11:02 AM
In general ideas for other projects (such as HellSpawn)
---

An introduction sequence of a character where the characters say their name or who they are such as this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdXG_fKkJI4
However, either at the end add in a cut to either the 2012 Les Miserables movie or one of the stage productions with:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MZ-zpGmfjs
Specifically the "and I'm Javert! Do not forget my name" part.

---
This song with anything, sorry about the quality, but this song was never released and can only attained from cutting it out of the movie it came from.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZubZ5BU9nrg

Put together with some old dude who is out of his time (which is what the song is about, the great white hunter in a modern world unable to move on from the past) Joseph Joestar from Jojo, Alucard from Hellsing, or even a Fate-series servant like Iskander or Gil (although it could just as easily as apply to someone like Archer or Kiritisugu) or a in general generic-old dude for the obvious 'hah he's so old he gets called a dinosaur, hah' joke for the plebian crowd. Or the more obvious, less funny joke of putting it to an actual dinosaur. (Although Denny the last dinosaur would work, I won't lie) essentially its a song with a lot of potential for humor.

---
In that same vein, the Jurassic Park theme put to a bunch of old people.

---

Digimon Tamers w/ Jurassic World. Takato and Guilmon.

Whoever: "So whose the alpha?"

*Pan to Guilmon*

Takato: "I am".

---

"In the Dark of the Night" from Anatasia put to the third Berserk movie. Specifically the finale of the song with the Eclipse. Starting with "Come my Minions, Rise for your master..." to the end of the song.

---

Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works (The Illya and Berserker episode)
with
"My love for you is like a truck... BERSERKER."

---

Terraformars with the 'Banana boat song' because I am a monster.

---
Terraformers, just the anime playing with someone like say Michelle (because ant for sake of the joke) kicking ass but then it cuts to:
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/006/666/Insect_overlords.jpg
"I for one, welcome our new insect overlords"
(The video of it I mean, as the video of it has been removed from Youtube, but you get the idea. The idea is to transition from the anime in question to the simpsons episode with the anime clips in place of ant rule image)

---

Bloodborne clips with the "Mob Song" from Beauty and the Beast.

----

"Burning Love" by Elvis Presley put together with a myriad of burn-scarred girls. Such as Balalaika from Black Lagoon, Nice from Baccano! and Hanako from Katawa Shoujo.

----

The most try hard, poorly editted, EDGY clip you can possibly imagine. You know all of the things you were taught makes a good video? do the opposite. Subtitles? Keep them. Watermarks? Ditto. crappy frames? adore them. Add in an edgy song from Lincoln Park and something like SAO. The cut to someone submitting it to one of the judges or posting it to the forum. All throughout the clip show case all of the vile and hate comments it got from our wonderful userbase, including Haar's copypasta.

---

The Alestrom version of the "You are a Pirate" song put with Black Lagoon

---

Digimon: Our War Game with Jurassic Park, namely.

"Na-ah-ah, didn't say the magic word." Bonus points if Nedry's little avatar from the movie is incorporated.

Summer Wars works as well. Or any sort of cyber-punk hacking sort of thing.

---

tanis_lionheart
11-30-2015, 11:07 PM
What you'll need:
Fallout 4
One-Punch Man mod
God Hand Ending Credits Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFSen7DRQWU

Idea: Combine all three into an AMV about the power of the 'god hand'.
Would help to use VATS for 'head slicer' to decapitate Death Claws.