Issitheus
10-10-2007, 12:06 AM
The legacy must continue!
Would anyone be interested in a new series of AMV Hell, created from user-submitted videos, like AMV Hell 4? I was thinking maybe AMV Hell: Version 2 or something. Would anyone be interested in helping?

animefreak32046
10-10-2007, 04:12 AM
I'll be willing to partake. To tell you the truth, I have been creating some clips to enter into the AMV Hell series, but since AMV Hell 4 is the last one, I guess that's imposable :'(. I guess I just found out too late, but I still would like to be a part of the second generation of AMV Hell. Although technically we can't call it "AMV Hell: Version 2" because "AMV Hell 2: Son Of AMV Hell" was the second version. However, we could use "AMV Hell: The Next Generation" seeing how it would not only fit our relationship with the original AMV series, but it would also fit the bill of the parody titles that AMV Hell is known for (Parodying the Sci-Fi show Star Track: The Next Generation ;D). That's just one of my ideas, and if you want to see my completed AMVs to see if I am "worthy" for the second generation of AMV Hell, then you can check them out at youtube.com. My screen name is the same as here: animefreak32046.

2dum2kno
10-10-2007, 04:32 AM
u know you guys are in luck!!
im starting my own amv hell called "Anime Remix"
im looking to start this project but i need some supporters!!
email me at 2dum2kno@gmail.com if you will support!!!

ANIME REMIX... Will You Join?

if i get some suporters i will create the website and get it ready for showtime!
i hope people will support!

Adrian DX
10-11-2007, 01:39 AM
I'd be down if the project would not have the three letters AMV or "Hell" in them. Would be too similiar. When it's not created by the same people, it should not have the same name imo.

UNOwen
10-11-2007, 06:24 AM
I'd feel the same way, except hat it sounds like the project is meant to become the series. If it was meant to compete with the original AMV Hell series, then you would be right.

2dum2kno
10-11-2007, 08:01 AM
Good point. How about anime remix? Nice 2 see ppl want to support

UNOwen
10-11-2007, 09:52 AM
I'm liking the idea of AMV Hell: The Next Generation. I'd also support an Anime Remix. Decisions, decisions.... ???

2dum2kno
10-11-2007, 10:31 PM
lol, ok guys!!
i think im going to o with anime mix!!

im getting some supporters witch is good!

im now creating the website witch will be http://www.animere-mix.com

animefreak32046
10-12-2007, 02:37 AM
Sweet! I'll start production on "AMV Hell: The Next Generation", and maybe we can help each other out. Or if you want to add some competition, we could not. I personally don't care, you're more than welcomed to submit something. That goes for the rest of y'all, if you want to help out then you can. For more information, or to submit a clip you can send me an E-Mail at the following account: animefreak32046@yahoo.com, however; I do ask that you put "AMV Hell: TNG" in the subject line somewhere. This would prevent me from accidentally deleting the E-Mail when I delete all of the wonderful junk E-Mails that Yahoo decides to send me. Right now I don't have a website up, but when I do, I'll post it. Until next time, peace!

ZZMaxX
10-12-2007, 04:20 AM
I'm liking the idea of AMV Hell: The Next Generation. I'd also support an Anime Remix. Decisions, decisions.... ???

That name was better than what I had: AMV Hell 5: What AMV Hell 4 should've been. But seriously, can Zarx stop you from using the hell name.

ZZMaxX
10-12-2007, 04:33 AM
Sweet! I'll start production on "AMV Hell: The Next Generation", and maybe we can help each other out. Or if you want to add some competition, we could not. I personally don't care, you're more than welcomed to submit something. That goes for the rest of y'all, if you want to help out then you can. For more information, or to submit a clip you can send me an E-Mail at the following account: animefreak32046@yahoo.com, however; I do ask that you put "AMV Hell: TNG" in the subject line somewhere. This would prevent me from accidentally deleting the E-Mail when I delete all of the wonderful junk E-Mails that Yahoo decides to send me. Right now I don't have a website up, but when I do, I'll post it. Until next time, peace!

Just so you know, gmail filters out spam. Just a helpful suggestion.

UNOwen
10-12-2007, 06:00 AM
Gmail, Yahoo Mail, MS Outlook, and just about every other webmail service now. It doesn't mean the system is perfect. Spam leaks through any system. And, before you make a statement such as: "well i don't get ANY spam! gmail Pwnsors!" just his putting his email on the board like that is likely to add even more random spam. I'm not blaming anyone else here, but have you checked the shoutbox recently? If that already has spam, the spambots have already found our little haven.

2dum2kno
10-12-2007, 07:42 AM
you kno whats funnieh is thats not my real email i barley use it

ZZMaxX
10-12-2007, 08:06 AM
Gmail, Yahoo Mail, MS Outlook, and just about every other webmail service now. It doesn't mean the system is perfect. Spam leaks through any system. And, before you make a statement such as: "well i don't get ANY spam! gmail Pwnsors!" just his putting his email on the board like that is likely to add even more random spam. I'm not blaming anyone else here, but have you checked the shoutbox recently? If that already has spam, the spambots have already found our little haven.

Don't get me wrong. I still get spam, but it gets put in a different place.

Adrian DX
10-12-2007, 01:13 PM
lol, ok guys!!

Ah-sum logo.

I'm gonna clean up some minor visual errors I had with one or two of my AMV Hell 4 entries (which I sent in waaayyy to late) and send em' in to ya guys. ^^,

ZZMaxX
10-12-2007, 06:57 PM
lol, ok guys!!

More Death Note!? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Issitheus
10-12-2007, 11:51 PM
lol, ok guys!!

it would have death note, but not nearly as much.

2dum2kno
10-13-2007, 12:02 AM
at this time i will be letting you know,
submissions are not yet able to send in!

keep checking that page to get details very soon!
we have not decided on what were officially calling it!
thanx

ZZMaxX
10-13-2007, 03:39 AM
lol, ok guys!!

it would have death note, but not nearly as much.

I was referring to the site design.

2dum2kno
10-13-2007, 05:49 AM
dont worry i just used that as a under construsction font it will be diffrent once i post the full site up

ZZMaxX
10-13-2007, 04:40 PM
dont worry i just used that as a under construsction font it will be diffrent once i post the full site up

Could we do different themes?

2dum2kno
10-13-2007, 07:52 PM
Yup, Im Sure We Could!
it only takes some xtra images, and CSS

MDA
10-13-2007, 09:47 PM
Well, I actually had my part in AMVH4, but I would help you guys out too with some stuff. I'll keep an eye out for the site you're making. I still have some ideas left.

So long!
MDA

ZZMaxX
10-13-2007, 10:06 PM
Well, I actually had my part in AMVH4, but I would help you guys out too with some stuff. I'll keep an eye out for the site you're making. I still have some ideas left.

So long!
MDA

I've already made 2 AMVs. We could probaby do the Dear Sister theme for the intermission.

2dum2kno
10-13-2007, 11:19 PM

So long!
MDA

I've already made 2 AMVs. We could probaby do the Dear Sister theme for the intermission.

LOL, ya we could! Ommm Wha.... Ommm. mm. o.o.o.o. ommm whatya say!
HeHe LOLzorz

well i startinng the site!
Anime Remix, Opening omtime Todaay Or 2morrow

2dum2kno
10-13-2007, 11:41 PM
UPDATE!

THE LOGO ON THE SITE WILL ONLY BE TEMPORARY!
MAKE YOUR ACCOUNT FOR THE PROJECT TODAY!!!

http://www.animere-mix.com

animefreak32046
10-14-2007, 02:24 AM
Ok, for those of you who don't already know, 2dum2kno and I have teamed up for the making of this project. We decided on the name of "AMV Remix: The Next Generation Of AMV Hell". I'm sorry if it sounded like I was trying to take over the AMV Hell series. I just can't sit around and do nothing while the best AMV series in the history of AMV series dies. Another thing I can't do is, out of respect, I can't make something that was inspired by something without referencing that in particular thing, because if I did that I would feel like I stole someone's idea, and that's just plain wrong. Well, that's all for now, once again I'm sorry if I offended anybody. Peace.

2dum2kno
10-14-2007, 04:27 AM
We're ONLINE EVERYBODY

2dum2kno
10-14-2007, 10:20 PM
The project has started check out
www.animere-mix.com for more info

Mix 1 has started

jopojelly
10-15-2007, 12:21 AM
ahh, I might jump on the bandwagon. I didnt realize that amv hell 4 was being made and almost done when I started to want to make funny videos, so I never got to make anything yet. Well, I did, but it's just some wacky stuff mixing Ranma and Haruhi....anyway, I'll see if I can think of some good ideas.

xexyzl
10-15-2007, 01:37 AM
I dont have any ideas yet, but I registered anyways.

UNOwen
10-15-2007, 03:04 AM
Same here. I've got a few things buzzing, but nothing solid yet. I won a free copy of Pinnacle Studio Ultimate a couple of months ago, but I've had no reason to use it. :P

Adrian DX
10-15-2007, 08:45 AM
I have a few ideas that I never materialized for AMV Hell 4. Will start working on em' immediately ^^,

DicyDax
10-25-2007, 03:56 PM
Hm... Though i suck at making amv's, i'll give it a go... And it would be cool if this would really become summat! And ... it would be cool if Zarxrax would give a comment on this point...

AMVP
10-25-2007, 08:18 PM
I think it sounds interesting, but I don't know if I'll be able to do anything. I've never actually made an AMV and I'm still working out how to get the nessesary software. Still, I'm rooting for you guys.

Calvin3
10-28-2007, 02:37 PM
anything to be apart of AMV Hell man!

2dum2kno
11-06-2007, 08:06 AM
I think it sounds interesting, but I don't know if I'll be able to do anything. I've never actually made an AMV and I'm still working out how to get the nessesary software. Still, I'm rooting for you guys.
if you have ideas or support us register plz

Matt_Colly
11-06-2007, 07:13 PM
if you have ideas or support us register plz

i registered, but dont think i will submit... there is another amv hell-esq MEP out there that has my COMPLETE attention at the momeny.

Calvin3
11-08-2007, 02:45 PM
I'd like too know two things:

a) when the due date for the video entry's?

b) How do I send you the videos for this?

DicyDax
11-08-2007, 05:58 PM
allright i'll just answer theese...
a)
Deadline Is Febuary 25th, 2008 (For Most Guaranteed Entery)
And Final Deadline Is March 25th, 2008 (Lesser chance, unless really good)

b) You mail it to Submissions@animere-mix.com and attach your amv to the mail..

Glad i could help

Calvin3
11-10-2007, 05:33 PM
hey, I tried to send a video to that E-Mail, but it didn't work, it seems that I can't send video files, so I'm wondering if there's another way to send it or if I'm doing something wrong?

DicyDax
11-10-2007, 05:40 PM
ask 2dum...

2dum2kno
12-05-2007, 04:43 AM
lol, most of the ppl in this forum who said ill supprot havent been active LOL
o well