mattroks101
03-07-2011, 01:29 AM
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED!!! AND A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO HalOfBorg FOR HIS HELP WITH A LOGO!!!!

It's finished at last folks, only took 3 days. I can now be viewed here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93yXTeflQqE). Here is the download link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H060ASSB for any fool who really wants it. Just as a note THIS PROJECT WAS NOT MADE TO BE GOOD!!! IT WAS MADE FROM REJECTED AMV HELL/MINIS FOOTAGE!! PLEASE DO NOT GO INTO THIS VIDEO THINKING IT WILL BE GOOD!!!! Feel free to post your comments about my project of suck :D. The credits were originally supposed to be at the end of the video but my software crapped out on me so I'll put them here. Credits are in order of appearance:

Anime: Cowboy Bebop
Audio: You Give Love a Bad Name
Audio by: Bon Jovi
Edited by: mattroks101
Audio by: Sesame Street
Edited by: HalOfBorg
Audio source: Idiocracy
Edited by: Ranma
Audio by: The Charlie Daniels Band
Audio source: Larry "Wild Man" Fisher
Audio by: Zachariah Scott
Audio by: Beyonce
????????????????________________________
Anime: Red Garden
Audio: Don’t Squeeze my Sharmon
Audio by: Charlie Walker
Anime: Death Note
Audio: You’re Beautiful
Audio by: James Blunt
Anime: Dragon Ball Z
Audio: It’s All About Me
Audio by: Sean Morey
Anime: Baccano!
Audio: Tick Tick Boom
Audio by: The Hives
Anime: Best Student Council
Audio clip
Audio source: Jeff Dunham (peanut)
Anime: NeeDLess
Audio clip
Audio by: The Frantics
Anime: Clannad After Story
Audio clip
Audio by: Star Wars Ep. 1
Audio clip
Audio by: Johnny Dangerously
Anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion
Audio: What You Waiting For by
Audio by: Gwen Steffani
Edited by: SleeplessPanda
Anime: Alignment You You
Audio: Spirit in the sky
Audio by: Doctor and the Medics
Audio: Crazy Train
Audio by: Ozzy Osbourne
Anime: The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya
Audio: You Spin Me Right Round
Audio by: Dead or Alive
Edited by: Shibbidah
Audio clip
Audio by: Resident Evil 1
Anime: Mahoromatic
Audio clip
Audio source: Dr Charles Emerson Winchester/MASH
Anime: Ghost In The Shell
Audio clip
Audio source: King Of The Hill
Anime: Soul Eater
Audio clip
Audio source: News/Youtube
Anime: Oruchuban Ebichu
Audio clip
Audio source: Youtube

Hope I didn't stretch the page too badly.

Backmask
03-07-2011, 01:33 AM
AMV Paradise (A AMV Hell parody)
What's wrong with you?

mattroks101
03-07-2011, 01:34 AM
AMV Paradise (An AMV Hell parody)
What's wrong with you?

Better?

thedarkmessenger
03-07-2011, 02:17 AM
*sigh* As I thought. The clips were rejected for a reason. Not worth watching :\

mattroks101
03-07-2011, 02:34 AM
Meh, your opinion.

Chillpalazzo
03-07-2011, 02:42 AM
It was okay, but please change the transition. It's quite disrupting.

ThePsychoGamer
03-07-2011, 02:48 AM
@thedarkmessenger: That was mean, sure it lacked orginality, a lot of the clips where to short with no real punchline, the rickroll opening was just plain stupid, the sound qualty for the FMA clip was terrible, the the first clip was poorly sinced, but the Crazy Train clip was ok.

thedarkmessenger
03-07-2011, 02:49 AM
yeah, one or two of the clips were alright.

mattroks101
03-07-2011, 02:53 AM
IT WAS NOT MEANT TO BE GOOD!!! For Gods sake people, it was an AMV of rejected clips. It's not AMV Hell so stop treating it like it's supposed to be. It's me showing off my worst.

thedarkmessenger
03-07-2011, 02:55 AM
...why? Why waste your time on something that's not meant to be good?

SleeplessPanda
03-07-2011, 03:04 AM

Why do people make blooper shows? Why are there "Top 10 Worst" lists? Why do certain online critics spend their time talking about bad games/movies? Sometimes people want to sit down and watch something horrible, so no need to toss a fit. =\

thedarkmessenger
03-07-2011, 03:07 AM
I'm not tossing a fit >_>. And I'm not trying to sound mean, either. I just don't see the point :\

Backmask
03-07-2011, 03:12 AM

It's like taking a ****. The appearance of the turd isn't lovely and the stench is horrible, but you feel really good once you're done.

mattroks101
03-07-2011, 03:24 AM

I did it kind of as a experiment to be honest. I have seen many a AMV Hell type video featuring unintentionally bad footage. I wanted to see if I could make a AMV montage featuring some really bad footage on purpose. And behold, I did.

Ranma
03-07-2011, 04:52 AM
well it was all bad XD - i didn't mind a couple of them... i was actually proud of my own clips and was hurt when they got rejected... but whatever, their in Paradise now :P

Pain
03-07-2011, 08:02 AM
mhm I thought its funny, but too short ...

N.P.C.C.
03-07-2011, 08:30 AM
That was pretty cool, hopefully my rejections can one day have a place in paradise.

mattroks101
03-07-2011, 01:05 PM
That was pretty cool, hopefully my rejections can one day have a place in paradise.

If I ever make a sequel.

mhm I thought its funny, but too short ...
It only used 24 clips in total. If I ever make a sequel maybe I could make it longer.

well it was all bad XD - i didn't mind a couple of them... i was actually proud of my own clips and was hurt when they got rejected... but whatever, their in Paradise now :P
There are no rejections from paradise lol.

HalOfBorg
03-07-2011, 01:35 PM
It came out terrible. Or great, depending on your point of view! :)

I was happy to contribute!

mattroks101
03-07-2011, 02:28 PM
It came out terrible. Or great, depending on your point of view! :)

I was happy to contribute!

Which point of view was yours?

HalOfBorg
03-07-2011, 02:49 PM
I enjoyed it, and I'm looking forward to the DL link.

(which I see is there now. cool)

mattroks101
03-07-2011, 05:34 PM
I enjoyed it, and I'm looking forward to the DL link.

(which I see is there now. cool)

Any suggestions on how I could make it better? (Or worse :P)

Zuiichi
03-07-2011, 05:38 PM
hmm wait until more watch it and give an "unbiased" opinion

mattroks101
03-07-2011, 05:40 PM
hmm wait until more watch it and give an "unbiased" opinion

I trust you read my disclaimer?

Veran
03-07-2011, 05:42 PM
It wasn't all bad. 2-3 bits were OK. Didn't leave me in a bad mood.
It wasn't good enough to be longer. A couple more minutes could have strained one's patience.

Zuiichi
03-07-2011, 05:44 PM
I trust you read my disclaimer?

you won't get any sort of constructive criticism that way >.>

mattroks101
03-07-2011, 05:46 PM
*sigh*

Zuiichi
03-07-2011, 05:59 PM
i'm not saying that the idea of using clips rejected from amvhell is a bad thing, there are some very good clips that never make it in for certain reasons (bad audio, unknown joke) i'm just saying if your gonna have a compilation of rejected clips then at least make sure they are "good" rejected clips, if all you put up is a bunch of random crappy videos then this might as well just be links to youtube.

mattroks101
03-07-2011, 06:01 PM
i'm not saying that the idea of using clips rejected from amvhell is a bad thing, there are some very good clips that never make it in for certain reasons (bad audio, unknown joke) i'm just saying if your gonna have a compilation of rejected clips then at least make sure they are "good" rejected clips, if all you put up is a bunch of random crappy videos then this might as well just be links to youtube.

I see what you mean.

It wasn't all bad. 2-3 bits were OK. Didn't leave me in a bad mood.
It wasn't good enough to be longer. A couple more minutes could have strained one's patience.
This was not made for the short of patience I suppose.

Corpsey
03-07-2011, 07:18 PM
Terrible, terrible sound issues. The transition was so much louder than everything else, and the volume between the clips themselves varied quite a bit. I didn't make it all the way through the sound bothered me that much.

HalOfBorg
03-07-2011, 07:19 PM
Improve the text for the transitions - was too hard for me to read. I liked the first few all being the same, then starting to put jokes into them.

Guthix
03-07-2011, 07:30 PM
meh ive seen worse things, i got only one thing to say..WHY THE **** YOU PUT PANDAS CLIP IN THE END SINCE ITS STILL ABLE TO BE ACEPTED?
anyway gj.

mattroks101
03-07-2011, 07:48 PM
meh ive seen worse things, i got only one thing to say..WHY THE **** YOU PUT PANDAS CLIP IN THE END SINCE ITS STILL ABLE TO BE ACEPTED?
anyway gj.

He said I could. I got all these with permission. Besides that version would not be accepted.

Improve the text for the transitions - was too hard for me to read. I liked the first few all being the same, then starting to put jokes into them.
Yeah, I noticed that after I put it on youtube. I'll be sure to improve it.

Terrible, terrible sound issues. The transition was so much louder than everything else, and the volume between the clips themselves varied quite a bit. I didn't make it all the way through the sound bothered me that much.

Sensitive ears? Well I got the clips from a bunch of different people so it did have some sound differences from clip to clip. And the transition sound came out way worse than I had suspected. But yes, when I make the sequel (if I ever) I will be sure to improve the sound.

mattroks101
03-07-2011, 09:07 PM
It's occurred to me, with all this talk of improvements that could be made for a sequel, how many of you guys would actually want to (or not want to) see a sequel?

HalOfBorg
03-07-2011, 09:40 PM
Once enough time has passed for enough rejects to accumulate, I'll be happy to contribute to "Paradise Reborn". Or whatever. :)

Zuiichi
03-07-2011, 09:48 PM
only 24 clips were used i'm pretty sure there are a thousand more out there

mattroks101
03-07-2011, 09:55 PM
Once enough time has passed for enough rejects to accumulate, I'll be happy to contribute to "Paradise Reborn". Or whatever. :)

I didn't mean a new one now. I meant some time in the future. I just wanted to see if it didn't scar everyone so horribly they didn't want to see another one.

humnut
03-08-2011, 12:12 AM
a sequel could be cool, at least for those whose clips couldn't make it in. At least they get published somewhere

mattroks101
03-08-2011, 01:30 AM
At least they get published somewhere
Thats a good way of looking at it.

HalOfBorg
03-08-2011, 01:35 AM
What if there are clips that were too ad for 'Paradise'? What then - 'Rejects Rejects'??

mattroks101
03-08-2011, 01:38 AM
What if there are clips that were too ad for 'Paradise'? What then - 'Rejects Rejects'??
What do you mean?

Chillpalazzo
03-08-2011, 01:40 AM
I think he meant "too bad for Paradise". He asked if you were going to reject people from the rejection project

mattroks101
03-08-2011, 01:45 AM
I think he meant "too bad for Paradise". He asked if you were going to reject people from the rejection project

No, most are accepted into paradise. It would have to be like hentai or something to be rejected. Besides, I'd actually have to receive clips before I could reject them. I used every clip they gave me for this project.

HalOfBorg
03-08-2011, 01:51 AM
i was just wondering about the safety of the universe with an endlessly nesting loop of rejected clips being rejected by the next project. And so on and so on.....

http://www.mathfail.com/divide-by-zero8.jpg

mattroks101
03-08-2011, 01:54 AM
i was just wondering about the safety of the universe with an endlessly nesting loop of rejected clips being rejected by the next project. And so on and so on.....

http://www.mathfail.com/divide-by-zero8.jpg

Well, AMV Paradise could serve to end that by accepting all the rejected clips.

mattroks101
03-09-2011, 01:20 PM
Hey you guys think I should just start a group where we can all discuss what changes should be made?

flamingbambi
03-09-2011, 01:46 PM
Well it certainlyt wasn't terrible. Got a few giggles out of me. But I do agree that the transition needs to be on level with the others in terms of volume. Ouch!

mattroks101
03-09-2011, 01:52 PM
Well thank you for watching bambi :).

EvilestDeath
03-09-2011, 03:17 PM
Well only taking 3 days for this project and that annoying beginning are the only things I can say is bad about it. The video fails in the right ways except for not giving enough people time to submit their work. Seriously, only 6 people get to have their videos in this? Lame!

Also, video #10
Audio: It’s All About Me

I saw that video at Ohayocon 2011 and it was much longer and a very very well made video. I don't know why the original owner would **** all over his own creation. But it's not my place to say wether it was a misuse of the video and it did make me smile to see it again if only for a few agonizing seconds.

(btw, HalOfBorg I voted your video as my second in the contest, right behind The Demon Butler of Fleet Street. Good job on the original)

EvilestDeath
03-09-2011, 04:04 PM

AMV Purgatory

I'm still pushing that name change. Especially for something like this, where there is no separation between good and bad there just all wallowing in null-space together.

And if I can't convince you to change it I shall have to make such a thing.

Guthix
03-09-2011, 04:21 PM
considering what hell is like i belive paradice would be super boring hight cultured over shiny or whatnot,most people refer this to trash so maybe name somethnig similar to that?
if ill manage to force my self to make my won amv ill contribute here [i know it will suck lol]

Zuiichi
03-09-2011, 06:03 PM
What about Nirvana or Rapture?

mattroks101
03-09-2011, 06:37 PM
Well only taking 3 days for this project and that annoying beginning are the only things I can say is bad about it. The video fails in the right ways except for not giving enough people time to submit their work. Seriously, only 6 people get to have their videos in this? Lame!

Also, video #10
Audio: It?s All About Me

I saw that video at Ohayocon 2011 and it was much longer and a very very well made video. I don't know why the original owner would **** all over his own creation. But it's not my place to say wether it was a misuse of the video and it did make me smile to see it again if only for a few agonizing seconds.

(btw, HalOfBorg I voted your video as my second in the contest, right behind The Demon Butler of Fleet Street. Good job on the original)

Yeah I know the intro was annoying. I'm gonna hand it off to a professional next time. The reason it only took 3 days to make it was because I honestly didn't think any more people would submit clips. I asked a few people and most said they didn't have anything for me. But have no fear my friend there will be a sequel, I just need some time for rejected footage to accumulate and to fix my transition.

Zuiichi
03-09-2011, 06:52 PM
Like i said i'm sure there are still loads of them

mattroks101
03-09-2011, 06:59 PM
Like i said i'm sure there are still loads of them

Well do you have any?

EvilestDeath
03-09-2011, 07:19 PM
Yeah I know the intro was annoying. I'm gonna hand it off to a professional next time. The reason it only took 3 days to make it was because I honestly didn't think any more people would submit clips. I asked a few people and most said they didn't have anything for me. But have no fear my friend there will be a sequel, I just need some time for rejected footage to accumulate and to fix my transition.

The intro is not what I really have a problem with, although I did hate on it a great deal it was not too bad.

My problem is a personal one with HalOfBorg! I freaken loved his video at Ohayocon, I am just suffering from fan rage at the moment. Because I saw something I previously enjoyed desecrated.

mattroks101
03-09-2011, 07:20 PM
The intro is not what I really have a problem with, although I did hate on it a great deal it was not too bad.

My problem is a personal one with HalOfBorg! I freaken loved his video at Ohayocon, I am just suffering from fan rage at the moment. Because I saw something I previously enjoyed desecrated.

He shortened it for the Minis I think but I'm not gonna speak for him.

Zuiichi
03-09-2011, 07:48 PM
hmm i have two myself :P

mattroks101
03-09-2011, 10:56 PM
Well in a little while (month or so), when I'm done making changes to my formula, you can submit them to the sequel.

HalOfBorg
03-09-2011, 11:19 PM
I compressed "Me" to 7 seconds to submit it to 'Micros', as nothing more than a self-serving bit of self advertisement. Shameless of me, I know, but I was upfront (if a bit unclear) about it when I submitted it.

EvilestDeath - thanks for the kind words! Perhaps I should post "Me7" on youtube........ :)

I compressed it by simply taking the finished lagarith and increased the playback rate, render it and load THAT, increase it's rate and so on. One of the intermediate steps really DID work great - so good I almost submitted that, but I wanted it down to 7 seconds.

mattroks101
03-09-2011, 11:22 PM
I compressed "Me" to 7 seconds to submit it to 'Micros', as nothing more than a self-serving bit of self advertisement. Shameless of me, I know, but I was upfront (if a bit unclear) about it when I submitted it.

EvilestDeath - thanks for the kind words! Perhaps I should post "Me7" on youtube........ :)

I compressed it by simply taking the finished lagarith and increased the playback rate, render it and load THAT, increase it's rate and so on. One of the intermediate steps really DID work great - so good I almost submitted that, but I wanted it down to 7 seconds.

You are still awesome my friend.