grandcubester
10-15-2007, 06:28 AM
This was my first AMV. Had it up on youtube... it made it almost a week before they took it down. >:( O well at least I got a place they won't take it down. I want you guys to rate it, because you guys are the AMV critics. Tell me how I did on my first AMV; maybe give a few tips. So here it is:
Awesome song - Ignition by Tobymac makes Hamtaro seem cool don't it eh? lol
http://www.livevideo.com/video/BDC2B94E623642C8B8636D780A46A14E/hamtaro-ignition.aspx

RainSage
10-31-2007, 01:04 AM
Very, very good for an AMV, especially a first one, but I don't really care for Hamtaro that much.
Otherwise...yeah very good, and matched up to the music.

Matt_Colly
10-31-2007, 01:55 AM
for your first one it wasn't bad. just make sure to keep experimenting, keep creating, and thus... keep improving. it's all about practice and being careful not to just keep spitting out amv's for the sake of completing them...remember quality, not quantity ;D

RainSage
10-31-2007, 02:18 AM
Very, very good for an AMV, especially a first one, but I don't really care for Hamtaro that much.
Otherwise...yeah very good, and matched up to the music.

Just to quote myself... anyway the AMV is good, but I suggest a well known song, or a reason for playing that song next time.... But I guess the reason I do is AMV Hell's Fault.

AMVP
10-31-2007, 05:31 AM
I can say this much: no other AMV has made me want to watch a show about talking hamsters like this one has.
(and hey.... I really mean that.)

Matt_Colly
10-31-2007, 06:05 PM
hamsters.......................................... ..........check
hamsters that talk.......................................check +
hamsters that talk and are in anime form...WINNAH!

UNOwen
10-31-2007, 07:30 PM
Very well done, but there is still one question to be answered: Why Hamtaro? And why did you have Hamtaro clips on hand? I know that was two questions, but for the sake of the invisible tree, please fill us in. Oh, and don't try the "Oh, I don't have them, I got them from a friend" excuse. It's been done.

Matt_Colly
10-31-2007, 07:36 PM
Very well done, but there is still one question to be answered: Why Hamtaro? And why did you have Hamtaro clips on hand? I know that was two questions, but for the sake of the invisible tree, please fill us in. Oh, and don't try the "Oh, I don't have them, I got them from a friend" excuse. It's been done.

i have, in fact, used that excuse before. it may be as well known as the "no mom, that isn't a hickey...it's from a curling iron" (when the persons neck in question belongs to a guy). but nice try. ;D

beriorgar
12-18-2007, 02:48 PM
nice amv, especially for a first one, i'll keep an eye out fore more of your work