GlobalAMV
05-19-2011, 05:20 AM
Ok, Hello everyone. =D
First post, first video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFvuYVKe7EI

It's a Bleach AMV using various scenes from the First season depicting IchixRuki nonsense.

Yeah, I know.

Used a pretty under the radar Band i like to go with it because I thought it worked well with the clips and it easily slid past Youtube blocks because they are not signed to a label

I used Windows **** Maker because my laptop really can't handle anything else...I don't think.. Which is one of my issues (If anyone knows of any Free/Affordable (Within 50 bucks) ways of getting my hands on a decent Movie editor, I would be more than ecstatic!)

If you can give me any pointers i'd really appreciate it.
just tell me what you think =]

LOLWTFBBQ
05-19-2011, 05:26 AM
well its not hard to get your hands on free editing software, but I cant say its legal...

I think your on the right path there bro, as you go along it only gets better!

MADEVIL
05-19-2011, 05:28 AM
Doing well for your first

humnut
05-19-2011, 06:03 AM
Get sony vegas pro 10.0, look it up on youtube for a free version of it.

for a critique, meh. . . couldn't say I liked the song at all, I'm not a big bleach fan, so that kinda ruins it for me as well. But those things are unimportant, it's all about the editing. I gotta say, not the best I've ever seen, but it was better than what a lot off people post. you seemed to have the timing within grasp, even if it wasn't fully in your hands yet, but I can't blame you for that, I remember WMM, and it is terrible for anything more advanced than a slideshow made by a five year old. The effects seemed a little thrown in with no rhyme or reason, which is fine, since your using WMM, the effects are complete **** in that as well. The AS watermark was a little annoying, I suggest getting DVD release quality or higher, as that will help. Overall, maybe a 6/10.

So yeah, as a recap, you need to get a better editing software, and then you need to practice, practice and practice. have some fun In making a couple of videos, and don't worry about the CR thing, if you get flagged by youtube, upload it to dailymotion or some thing, and with that I'm rambling. have fun editing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62HC5b-B_go <- Watch this! ;)

GlobalAMV
05-19-2011, 06:17 AM
Hey, thanks for the feedback so far.

I'll check out that Editor. The thing is, I had SVP Demo'd, and It ran like Stephen Hawking. Is it my ****tacular laptop? Or am I just "doing it wrong" ? =/

humnut
05-19-2011, 06:20 AM
actually, vegas runs pretty well on a **** computer, well it did on my old laptop, and that thing was **** on wheels. you just wont have any luck with HD content.

GlobalAMV
05-19-2011, 06:32 AM
Would you happen to know your old ****tastic laptops specs? Because i'm running

Dual Core Celeron T3000 @ 1.80 GHz On Vista
1 GB Ram

humnut
05-19-2011, 07:10 AM
Uh, yeah it was a dell Inspiron B120 XP Home edition

Intel Celeron M 1.4 GHz
256.0 MB RAM
40GB HDD
Intel GMA900 Graphics Card

So yeah, yours kicks that things ass. Vegas should work fine on your PC, unless my old one is some kind of magical being. If you have problems with 10 pro though, you could always go to an older version like 7 or 8, which are both pretty good as well, there wasn't to much difference between the different versions. Best advice I can give is save up a couple hundred bucks and buy a new laptop altogether, I spent $450 on an Acer Aspire 5532 which is pretty ****ty as well, but better than what I had before.

Guthix
05-19-2011, 12:13 PM
tooo god dam bright i cant see ****!

EvilestDeath
05-19-2011, 09:28 PM
I used Windows **** Maker because my laptop really can't handle anything else...I don't think.. Which is one of my issues (If anyone knows of any Free/Affordable (Within 50 bucks) ways of getting my hands on a decent Movie editor, I would be more than ecstatic!)

If you can give me any pointers i'd really appreciate it.
just tell me what you think =]

http://www.bittorrent.com/ Download and install

Then

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5829875/AVS_Video_Editor_5.1.2.131___Crack-[HB] Click "Download this torrent" It is below the huge DOWNLOAD thing. Ignore that first one.

I have not watched the video yet this is just for your low end laptop...trust me, it can run AVS and that's about two times better then Windows Moody Crasher.