EvilestDeath
06-28-2011, 04:26 PM
First off, Project Dynamite is finally out so check it out if you have time.
Link: http://amvhell.com/video.php?do=viewdetails&videoid=935

Send me what you want to represent you that has already been used.
This is a new project I wanted to do since AMV.avi is taking forever. I want all of your favorite clips and proper credits for them to use in a type of video showing what the artist think are the best of the best videos (in their opinions) that they have done. This video doe's not have title yet so tell me any ideas you have.

I will take literally anything (except hentai) you have already created.

Submit as many as you want or as few as you want but remember this is to show your skills off. I prefer them to be under one minute long but these are a representation of your favorites not mine.

You may only submit one video that is longer then 5 minutes. Every other video submitted must be shorter then 5 minutes long.

*Each person gets the ability to send in one and only one video that has never been shown before to show themselves at the top of their game now.

Submission process

Send me a private message with download links for your videos. I will also need a way to identify your video as your video so a small picture would be great. I have no set day to end submissions so we will see how many are submitted within a week and I will let you all know from there.

PLEASE USE THIS FORMAT BELOW TO SUBMIT,

Name in credits:

Song Artist/Audio Source:

Song/Audio Clip:

Anime:

Link to clip:

Lionforce1337
06-28-2011, 08:32 PM
No length restrictions meaning we can submit full-length amvs then? 0.o

EvilestDeath
06-28-2011, 08:38 PM
No length restrictions meaning we can submit full-length amvs then? 0.o

Yes, I will even accept full projects but I also ask that people try and limit themselves on what they submit. As long as it has been used somewhere before and it can only be something you (the submitter) made.

Whatever goes but I want to see what everyone thinks is the best of the best they made. I am adding one rule that allows for one video never before seen to be added per artist.

There is also no limitation to how violent or sexual something can be as long as I don't see any naughty parts it will get in.

Lionforce1337
06-28-2011, 08:42 PM
As long as it has been used somewhere before and it can only be something you (the submitter) made.

Well considering I haven't had anything featured anywhere other than uploading stuff to the Video Directory, does that count? Other than that I haven't been on this site long enough to have submitted much.

Shirik
06-28-2011, 09:27 PM
The only other things I've done are on AMV.org and were done a long time ago x.x So obviously you would have to take "as is" as I can't edit them at all since they're around 5 years old now.

EvilestDeath
06-28-2011, 11:55 PM
The only other things I've done are on AMV.org and were done a long time ago x.x So obviously you would have to take "as is" as I can't edit them at all since they're around 5 years old now.
I will take something that is re-edited but only to improve the quality, it must be the same video using the same scenes as whatever you already used. But if the audio or video was poor quality at the time and you want to make that look better its fine. I will need to know about the origional video or have a link to watch it.

The point of this is to show off what we view is the best examples of us at the top of our game.

Well considering I haven't had anything featured anywhere other than uploading stuff to the Video Directory, does that count? Other than that I haven't been on this site long enough to have submitted much.

As long as it is viewable somewhere so yes, even if it is just in the video directory. Or even if you have only shown it at a contest. As long as it has been used before anywhere.

*As a reminder of the new rule, each person gets the ability to send in one and only one video that has never been shown before to show them at the top of their game now compared to what they just liked in the past.

synbad2
06-28-2011, 11:58 PM
what about video quality...

I've been playing around with some of my old video's and the quality.... eh

EvilestDeath
06-29-2011, 12:18 AM
I said that already little buddy. This is a representation of you as an AMV artist so the quality is your issue and yours alone, it will get in whether you re-do the video/audio to make it look and sound better and it will get in if you chose to leave it as it is.

Remember, you are not aloud to change the video only replace the video and audio to make it look or sound better. Unless you want to remake the video and submit it as your one new clip.

Shirik
06-29-2011, 10:00 AM
Sent mine in :) Looking forward to seeing this project!

EvilestDeath
06-29-2011, 03:31 PM
Sent mine in :) Looking forward to seeing this project!

You asked a good question in your message to me so I will answer it here. The images can be any format and any size. I will adjust them as needed.

I said any format in case someone wants to use a .gif or even a small video to use as their signature. I also take text as signatures. Just be creative but make it you. (I am using the .gif I have in my profile, not the one I have here as my forum avatar.) I think I will add tits to it...just because. :o

Also I didn't check the video you sent me yet but I think if its one you have used before you still have one new one you can put in and as many other videos you have already made in.

Shirik
06-29-2011, 03:44 PM
I didn't check the video you sent me yet but I think if its one you have used before you still have one new one you can put in and as many other videos you have already made in.

Oh! I thought it was a case of we could have one video each! My fault for misreading :) I don't know if I can make a shiny new video at the moment due to not having a working dvd drive (I use a netbook and my other half has "borrowed" my external dvd drive to take on holiday with him)

EDIT:
Oh! I just wanted to check - do computer game videos count as well? I have a video I made many moons ago that I'd like to re-edit to improve the quality but its a game video :)

EvilestDeath
06-29-2011, 04:05 PM
EDIT:
Oh! I just wanted to check - do computer game videos count as well? I have a video I made many moons ago that I'd like to re-edit to improve the quality but its a game video :)

Take your time if you want to make a new clip because I have only received one video so far so its not like this will be done anytime soon.

The part that you were asking about that I just quoted, Yes video game footage works as well. It just has to be a Japanese game because this project at heart is still an AMV video. Can't allow cartoons in here, what is this a CMV (Cartoon Music Video)? lol

Shirik
06-29-2011, 04:09 PM
Take your time if you want to make a new clip because I have only received one video so far so its not like this will be done anytime soon.

The part that you were asking about that I just quoted, Yes video game footage works as well. It just has to be a Japanese game because this project at heart is still an AMV video. Can't allow cartoons in here, what is this a CMV (Cartoon Music Video)? lol

Curses! It was a Western game - oh well thanks for clarifying that for me :D I'm just sorting out another video for you now, will get to plotting a new one then ^^

EvilestDeath
06-29-2011, 04:12 PM
Alright, and I am downloading your first video now and you already have your own folder in this project. (Makes it much easier to split all the clips into the artists folders then just toss them all together)

Lionforce1337
06-30-2011, 05:23 PM
I'm looking through my videos figuring out what I want to use, but I should send some in within a couple of days.

EvilestDeath
07-01-2011, 03:36 AM
Well I am looking forward to seeing what you have Lionforce, just remember to send me a signature or something to represent you sometime too. Same goes for you Shirlk.

mattroks101
07-01-2011, 03:46 AM
I'm probably gonna submit a few of my favorites from Paradise.

EvilestDeath
07-02-2011, 05:15 AM
I'm probably gonna submit a few of my favorites from Paradise.

Alrighty, I'm looking forward to em.

thedarkmessenger
07-02-2011, 05:29 AM
I'd submit something, but so far all I have is my Angel Beats! AMV and my Abridged Nanoha :P

EvilestDeath
07-03-2011, 02:59 AM
Alright this video is starting to look like it will be very long and boring because of things dragging on. I may have to put a limitation on clips length needing them to be one song or under 5 minutes but we will see how many people send in large works.

Balls titty balls balls bump.

Shirik
07-03-2011, 10:03 AM
Alright this video is starting to look like it will be very long and boring because of things dragging on. I may have to put a limitation on clips length needing them to be one song or under 5 minutes but we will see how many people send in large works.

Balls titty balls balls bump.

Well, I'm sending in possibly another two - I say if people send in multiples you should have discretion of which ones go in (like give everyone an approximate time limit maybe?). Since I think my first clip was over 5 minutes, if I submitted 2 clips around 2:30 you could choose to have either the 5min clip or the two shorter ones included?

Just a suggestion :)

EvilestDeath
07-03-2011, 05:01 PM
I think I will use that idea. Updating page 1 now.

neozectt
07-07-2011, 12:40 AM
I have submitted something. How about this for the name of the project, AMVPALOOZA!

EvilestDeath
07-07-2011, 02:09 AM
I have submitted something. How about this for the name of the project, AMVPALOOZA!

Thank ya kindly.

neozectt
07-16-2011, 12:04 AM
This shall LIVE!!!! LIIIIIVVVEEE!!!!!

HalOfBorg
07-16-2011, 01:35 AM
Do you have my submissions or do you want me to use the link here?

EvilestDeath
07-16-2011, 03:53 AM
This shall LIVE!!!! LIIIIIVVVEEE!!!!!
Well, thank you. Usually I am the one bumping my old threads. Glad to see I don't have to shamelessly keep doing that on this one.

Do you have my submissions or do you want me to use the link here?
I have two videos from you so if you have more then just send them in a PM. For now I can't even check the videos (On vacationish till Monday) so anyone who sends any in between now and then I will get back to you all then.

I'll always take more and hey, has anyone seen that "awesome" AMV.avi project going on in this sites forum? It's topic name is AMV Bloody Wet Dreams but dont let that kiddy name fool you, this thing looks like it will be an epic AMV Hell 0/0 clone. It just needs more help and more clips if I understand what has been going on with it lately. :sweatdrop:

Lionforce1337
07-16-2011, 07:31 AM
So, conveniently I have been working off and on on a full length AMV that I'll send in as my never before seen video type thing. I personally think its my best, so you won't be dissapointed. =P
Also I may be changing my Signature for the vid so i'll send that with the video once its completed.

EvilestDeath
07-22-2011, 07:21 PM
So, conveniently I have been working off and on on a full length AMV that I'll send in as my never before seen video type thing. I personally think its my best, so you won't be dissapointed. =P
Also I may be changing my Signature for the vid so i'll send that with the video once its completed.

I don't even watch the videos submitted. I just download them and stick them in that artists folder so there's no way "I" can be disappointed. The only one I have seen before was made by HalofBorg because it was one I saw at a convention I asked if I could use in the video. Its really good...like REALLY good. (In my arrogant opinion anyways.)

Still taking submissions everyone. We have a good sized video already but not much of a variety of people to it. (Remember the clips can be shorts you used in the AMV Hell series.) Anything to show off what you can and have done.

EvilestDeath
08-19-2011, 02:00 AM
Alright it has been about a month. I guess I should bum this thread to get any late comers and start to wrap things up. Here are the details for anyone who refuses to read the first page and just wants to read the last post posted.

This is a new project I wanted to do since AMV.avi is taking forever. I want all of your favorite clips and proper credits for them to use in a type of video showing what the artist think are the best of the best videos (in their opinions) that they have done. This video doe's not have title yet so tell me any ideas you have.

I will take literally anything (except hentai) you have already created but I will also need an avatar or signature to put at the corner of your videos to show they are yours. (See AMV Hell 3 for an example)

Submit as many as you want or as few as you want but remember this is to show your skills off. I prefer them to be under one minute long but these are a representation of your favorites not mine.

You may only submit one video that is longer then 5 minutes. Every other video submitted must be shorter then 5 minutes long.

*Each person gets the ability to send in one and only one video that has never been shown before to show themselves at the top of their game now.

Submission process

Send me a private message with download links for your videos. I will also need a way to identify your video as your video so a small picture would be great. I have no set day to end submissions so we will see how many are submitted within a week and I will let you all know from there.

Name in credits:

Song/Audio Clip:

Anime:

Link to clip:

Lionforce1337
08-19-2011, 02:15 AM
I almost forgot about this. I've still got a few that I'll send in soon. Just don't end it like tomorrow morning or anything. -_-

EvilestDeath
08-20-2011, 01:12 AM
I almost forgot about this. I've still got a few that I'll send in soon. Just don't end it like tomorrow morning or anything. -_-

I plan to end it on the 24th of this month (next wendsday) to get it out before the weekend. maybe that will draw some interest for another one. Or when the time gets to 30 minutes if that happens. I don't really want to have a video much longer then 20 minutes if I don't plan to turn it into a full blown movie.

We have over 8 minutes already and thats pretty good with only 5 clips. I still need to add a few of mine.

EvilestDeath
08-24-2011, 09:32 PM

I will take literally anything (except hentai) you have already created but I will also need an avatar or signature to put at the corner of your videos to show they are yours. (See AMV Hell 3 for an example)

Submission process

Name in credits:

Song/Audio Clip:

Anime:

Link to clip:

Come on, give me all ya got!. We are officially "finished" with this but I would like to get any stragglers in. So you have until Friday or until I remember that I have this project going on.

Haar
08-27-2011, 01:48 AM
I've been meaning to send one in. You'll probably get it in an hour.

EvilestDeath
08-27-2011, 11:07 PM
I've been meaning to send one in. You'll probably get it in an hour.

Thanks and I will not be watching it until I finally feel like putting this together. Just fyi, I am not checking these clips until its too late because that would get me trying to judge what I see...besides one of HalofBorgs videos I asked to put in here.

Also I will need a picture for you to represent you. Could be anything you want from text to a video just has to be in picture form (.jpg .png .gif)

Haar
08-27-2011, 11:41 PM
Thanks and I will not be watching it until I finally feel like putting this together. Just fyi, I am not checking these clips until its too late because that would get me trying to judge what I see...besides one of HalofBorgs videos I asked to put in here.

Also I will need a picture for you to represent you. Could be anything you want from text to a video just has to be in picture form (.jpg .png .gif)

I embedded the picture into the video already. Or was I not supposed to do that?

EvilestDeath
08-30-2011, 02:45 PM
I embedded the picture into the video already. Or was I not supposed to do that?

You were not suppose to do that but it does save me the time so it works ether way. I will be downloading the 4 clips you sent me yesterday sometime today when my uploads finish but I need to ask which video they are for. AMV.avi or this one?

To everyone else, I am officially closing submissions at midnight tonight for this AMV Artist video (Today I am going to work on a better name for this project as well as figure out how I want it to open and close and it should be out by the weekend granted I don't get all lazy or distracted again.) Don't expect to much for an opening and closing, this is suppose to be about you all so me showing off what I can do at the intro and outro would be kind of Douche like and distract from what I am trying to showcase here.

(tl:dr There ain't gonna be an intro and not much of an ending if any at all.)

Haar
08-30-2011, 02:53 PM
I will be downloading the 4 clips you sent me yesterday sometime today when my uploads finish but I need to ask which video they are for. AMV.avi or this one?

Those were for AMV.avi

EvilestDeath
08-30-2011, 03:07 PM
Alright, thanks. And my net connection sucks as of late so it will be a good two ours before I can get them. I have three uploads that are taking forever.

ThatsNotMyName_studio
08-31-2011, 01:29 AM
hehe! well, you asked for it =p

EvilestDeath
08-31-2011, 10:26 PM
Submissions are closed so we can finally get this thing compiled.

EvilestDeath
09-04-2011, 08:30 PM
Alright, the video is going to be finalized tonight at 10pm. I should have everything up for viewing tomorrow. ("Tonight" technically but I will update this thread tomorrow morning.)

Hmmm...You know, I never really thought this video through. Sure the idea is fine but I never took the time to think of transitions or even a start/finish to the entire thing. I can tell one thing right now and that is everything besides teh clips themselves will be crappy. :(

Pre-video planning fail.

EvilestDeath
09-05-2011, 05:32 PM
I watched the entire thing through today, I am pleased. It has some (ha, a lot of) rough edges but here is where you artists come in again! I am uploading the video to a file sharing site (Not video hosting site yet) and will be sending it to everyone who helped with this project. You will all be asked to suggest improvements before this is sent out to the rest of the net.

I noticed some people already had credits in there video so I didn't add them myself on a few and some look better then others. Anything related to your clips please tell me what you want changed about them or even to the credits before them. This way even the transitions/credits are special for you as well.

I wanted this version to be as HQ as possible so the entire video is kind of sort of 1.25gb and yet only 18 minutes long. So don't expect it to be finished uploading anytime soon. (Tonight the links will be sent) :p

Special shout out to Shirik. Your video had some type of issue and no matter how many times I tried to add the video or convert it so it would be accepted something just didn't work so I was unable to add your video. I even tried to upload it to YouTube to redownload it as a .flv/.mp4 file and it still wouldn't work. I am very sorry for that issue. HalOfBorg, there was a small issue you will see with your video but its hardly worth mentioning.

N.P.C.C.
09-05-2011, 06:16 PM
Maybe i should have given something else besides an extended version of a submission to minis...Aw well, i did personally consider it my best work at the time humor wise.

EvilestDeath
09-06-2011, 01:56 AM
Maybe i should have given something else besides an extended version of a submission to minis...Aw well, i did personally consider it my best work at the time humor wise.

Well I found error #1 then. I didn't have anything for you N.P.C.C..

And error #2. The retarded "your file link" website didn't upload while I was at work. A 1.25gb file does not take 7 hours to upload even on my crappy connection. I am going to reduce the size and put it up somewhere else.

N.P.C.C.
09-06-2011, 02:00 AM
Damn, aw well.

Outlaw
09-07-2011, 06:56 PM
Well..? :x

Shirik
09-11-2011, 02:35 PM
Special shout out to Shirik. Your video had some type of issue and no matter how many times I tried to add the video or convert it so it would be accepted something just didn't work so I was unable to add your video. I even tried to upload it to YouTube to redownload it as a .flv/.mp4 file and it still wouldn't work. I am very sorry for that issue..

That is a little annoying but oh well, I'll just have to deal and watch everyone elses clips :P

Outlaw
09-23-2011, 12:41 AM
Soooo is this coming out?

EvilestDeath
09-23-2011, 09:56 AM
That is a little annoying but oh well, I'll just have to deal and watch everyone elses clips :P
I am very VERY VERY sorry man. I really hate that this happened.

Soooo is this coming out?

Yup yup

http://amvhell.com/showthread.php?p=282163#post282163

Speedlemon
11-02-2011, 08:37 PM
umm... is this still going

Speedlemon
11-02-2011, 08:39 PM
nevermind

EvilestDeath
11-06-2011, 11:21 PM
Back up and running for a #2. Yall can submit again until further notice.

ThatsNotMyName_studio
11-07-2011, 03:19 AM
I'll try to get something in before the last minute this time. =p

Same criteria as #1?

EvilestDeath
11-07-2011, 01:37 PM
I'll try to get something in before the last minute this time. =p

Same criteria as #1?

You have plenty of time, and yes everything's the same as the first.

thedarkmessenger
07-20-2015, 06:53 AM
....why did you post it in this thread?