Pages : [1] 2

mattroks101
07-22-2011, 03:15 AM
SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
THE PROJECT SO BAD THAT IT HAS BEEN REJECTED 3 TIMES FROM HELL, WILL NOW BE REJECTED A 4th!! I PRESENT:

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc436/mattroks101/amvparadise4smallerversion.png
Poster made by Guthix

HOLY CRAP A 4TH ONE?!! Yes folks, I have finally made it to a fourth one. (I am so amazing.) Essentially nothing has changed from the last one. Except there will be no more accepting American animation clips. LET'S GO FOR 20 MINUTES NOW :D

1. Please send all videos to either this email address: amvparadise@yahoo.com or as a PM
I shall send you a email back confirming that I got your clip. You can use MirrorCreator or upload your video to Youtube. Just send me the link of your video. If you use Youtube keep in mind the quality will probably not be as good. ALL FORMATS ARE ACCEPTED :D

2. Your clip must have been rejected from AMV Hell/Minis
I know I already said that but repetition never hurt anyone. The clip could have been rejected in the past, present, or future (meaning it was so bad you didn't even bother sending it in because you knew it would be rejected.) The whole point of this is that all the clips in the video were rejected from hell, so they went to heaven. But that name was taken so instead I used paradise (clever me :D)

3. ABSOLUTELY NO HENTAI!!!
Rule still stands, and will always stand.

4.Your video must be 30 seconds or under.
standard fare, also swearing is accepted and will not be censored so If you video was rejected for that content, your in luck.

5. PLEASE USE THIS FORMAT, IF NOT, THEN I SHALL NOT ACCEPT
(You can copy pasta)

Name in credits:

Song Artist/Audio Source:

Song/Audio Clip:

Anime:

Link to clip:

Just send that as the message with the email and I'll take it from there.You can submit as many as you want as quickly as you want. If you want you can include some other message of other though why you'd need to I don't know. And if your video was so bad and embarrassing that you don't want anyone to know who did it, just say, uncredited in the Name section.

Okay then, now that that's out of the way I can add a few other notes

1. I plan on uploading this to Youtube (if it's ever completed). I'll try upload it to megaupload or another site depending on how big it is.

2. This is in no way shape or form official, or affiliated with AMV Hell/Mins other than the fact I'm using rejected clips. Zarxrax also has nothing to do with this.

3. I know that if you submitted you clips the first couple of times you will probably have no clips for me. But have no fear I will be taking submissions until it's completed which no doubt won't be for a while.

5. Ok folks, the zarx.gui are killing my computer. If you can avoid it please do not send those. They crash my editor and I have to convert them to a different file, hurting the quality.

5. If you think I'm missing anything important than post it here. I promise that I shall credit all who participate and want to be credited. So send your worst for a fourth time. Send me your clips with jokes that: make no sense, have been overused, or are just plain unfunny. Because by golly, someone has to use these

neozectt
07-22-2011, 03:34 AM
I already sent you mine, over skype...I think yesterday, or day before. I cant really remember but yeah.

mattroks101
07-22-2011, 03:36 AM
Yeah I got it.

bloodlover1987
07-22-2011, 04:17 AM
Alright another one xD when I get back home ill submit some and if they get turned down ill send em your way matt

Shibbidah
07-22-2011, 04:19 AM
sent one

Lionforce1337
07-22-2011, 07:49 AM
I've got one that just got rejected so I'll send it your way soon. Still waiting to see what happens to the other two.

Guthix
07-22-2011, 09:39 AM
yous say poster if no one more skilled then me agrees i might make one but ya need to gimme sum pointers

mattroks101
07-22-2011, 01:54 PM
yous say poster if no one more skilled then me agrees i might make one but ya need to gimme sum pointers

Sure go for it. What kind of pointers ya need?

EvilestDeath
07-22-2011, 05:06 PM
Why not use one of the three posters that I already made?

thedarkmessenger
07-22-2011, 05:56 PM
Why not use the one you're using as your avatar? :P

EvilestDeath
07-22-2011, 05:57 PM
Why not use the one you're using as your avatar? :P
There! A second vote of one of the three I made. Use it!

mattroks101
07-22-2011, 05:58 PM
Why not use one of the three posters that I already made?

Death the kid is too big to use, and I don't like the others.

EvilestDeath
07-22-2011, 06:01 PM
Death the kid is too big to use, and I don't like the others.

Re-size it?

Yeah, its already in production. Havn't you seen the poster for it already?

http://s2.postimage.org/d84i3wtjn/AMV_Paradise_4.png

http://s3.postimage.org/c5kgddxf7/AMV_Paradise_4.jpg
I swear I am going to start something with this circled #4 on fingers thing.

**** yo couch nigga, imma re post em anywayz. Only two of the three, your gonna have to beg for the third. :p

mattroks101
07-22-2011, 06:02 PM
And I still can't see them. Also I have no idea how to re size stuff.

EvilestDeath
07-22-2011, 06:04 PM
And I still can't see them. Also I have no idea how to re size stuff.

Do you have special Ad-Blocker settings or something?

Microsoft paint or whatever that barbaric program in every windows operating system is called can re-size them easy. Just open the picture with that program and drag the edges to the size you want.

mattroks101
07-22-2011, 06:06 PM
I just checked my settings and know adblock is not blocking them. I really have no idea why I can never see them. Did you make a third? If so can I seez linkes?

jeremyhac
07-22-2011, 06:10 PM
Sad part is you can do more with Windows Photo Gallery than you can with Microsoft Paint

thedarkmessenger
07-22-2011, 06:11 PM
^lol

neozectt
07-22-2011, 06:51 PM
Well I just sent you mine.

EvilestDeath
07-22-2011, 06:59 PM
Sad part is you can do more with Windows Photo Gallery than you can with Microsoft Paint

Doesn't the photo Gallery open up Paint if you try and edit the picture? I don't really know I use Paint.net unless I have to edit photos I draw then I use Adobe's Photoshop like everyone and their dog.

EvilestDeath
07-22-2011, 07:00 PM
I just checked my settings and know adblock is not blocking them. I really have no idea why I can never see them. Did you make a third? If so can I seez linkes?

I demand more begging! And sure, I will be getting it posted here after I get off work. (10pm or so) Sooo...how about that Paradise 5 directing? :D I would love to get the ok or no way before this one (#4) is put completely together so I can get things in order early. Also I have a few submissions to give ya later. Decided to help out anyways.

Annnnd, the last bit of information I might be able to get you an ending credits video 100 times better then Project Dynamite was...it might just be really long. (Under 10 Minutes)

mattroks101
07-22-2011, 09:53 PM
Sooo...how about that Paradise 5 directing?

How about it? You're probably not doing I can tell you that.

EvilestDeath
07-23-2011, 03:05 AM
How about it? You're probably not doing I can tell you that.

**** Yooooooouuuuuuuuu...

mattroks101
07-23-2011, 04:23 AM
**** Yooooooouuuuuuuuu...

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/143/680/tumblr_lnezcfQxJA1qbqt8go1_250.gif?1309750260

bloodlover1987
07-23-2011, 05:21 AM
Oooooooooo

Guthix
07-23-2011, 08:46 AM
-_0 does this mean you dont need poster anymore? and by pointers i ment wtf you want in the poster, my own mind is kinda ocupied in what new to draw in vocaloid sections.just throw me your idea, some pics if you want as examples well you know for me to understand what you have in mind if you wont go bluntly.

mattroks101
07-23-2011, 03:41 PM
-_0 does this mean you dont need poster anymore? and by pointers i ment wtf you want in the poster, my own mind is kinda ocupied in what new to draw in vocaloid sections.just throw me your idea, some pics if you want as examples well you know for me to understand what you have in mind if you wont go bluntly.

No I want a poster :D I'll send you a PM.

EvilestDeath
07-23-2011, 04:35 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/143/680/tumblr_lnezcfQxJA1qbqt8go1_250.gif?1309750260
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7915/vengenceshallreign.png

mattroks101
07-23-2011, 07:25 PM
Vengeance for what? This is my series and yet you strut around like you deserve to own it, which you don't. You have done pretty much nothing but beg to direct it (which BTW your not, that is final). If your not going to do something useful then get lost.

neozectt
07-23-2011, 08:04 PM
I like turtles...nuff said.

EvilestDeath
07-23-2011, 08:15 PM
Vengeance for what? This is my series and yet you strut around like you deserve to own it, which you don't. You have done pretty much nothing but beg to direct it (which BTW your not, that is final). If your not going to do something useful then get lost.

I deserve and own EURRYTHING Including your soul. And the internets and the sun and the word "and" and I own Rebecca Black with all her fail. BWAHAHA you shall feel my vengeance for misuse of my property (the concept of Animated Music Videos in this case.) As soon as I figure out some kind of vengeance ye shall all feel mine wrath, which I own. I also own the rights to the word "Vengeance!"

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/212/wraths.png
I own achievements AND Microsoft as well.

Guthix
07-23-2011, 08:25 PM
you also own a title being a spoilet brat who deserves a punch in his pei hole.thers plenty other projects you can create STOP BEING LAZY!

EvilestDeath
07-23-2011, 08:41 PM
you also own a title being a spoilet brat who deserves a punch in his pei hole.thers plenty other projects you can create STOP BEING LAZY!
Spellingz/Grammarz
spoilet = spoiled*
pei = pie*
hole.thers = hole. There's* Although it should be a variation of the word "There are" not "There is" :p
plenty other = plenty of other*

Although the comment I made seems like it would convey the message of being spoiled, it is indeed a lighthearted joke expressing an extreme over-exaggeration of the facts. Any competent, normal person would understand that I don't own a single one of the things I mentioned and thus would figure out from there that I was simply making a mockery of what Matt stated. (That I don't deserve what I have asked for.)

How am I being lazy? I can understand a douche or being a foolish instigator but not lazy. I put a good bit of work into most of my jokes. I highly resent you saying that I am lazy. (Now IRL I am lazy as a ****ing house cat.)

Guthix
07-23-2011, 08:43 PM
0_0 gramma nazi ,nuf' said

EvilestDeath
07-23-2011, 08:50 PM
0_0 gramma nazi ,nuf' said
Sieg Heil!
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081201204915/uncyclopedia/images/7/75/Grammar_Nazi_Logo.jpg

mattroks101
07-23-2011, 10:54 PM
http://forums.appleinsider.com/images/ammo/derailed1.jpg

EvilestDeath
07-24-2011, 12:28 AM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44380000/jpg/_44380988_train203.jpg

Sieg Heil train!

mattroks101
07-24-2011, 01:27 AM
Anyway, would guys mind if I kept the transition effect the same, or if I changed it. I was thinking about changing it but I can't think of how I should change it.

jeremyhac
07-24-2011, 01:50 AM
Sure, it would be nice if you spiced things up a bit. Keep it simple yet smart. Personally, I'd go for something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDhYU2ps2ys

mattroks101
07-24-2011, 02:39 AM
I dunno, that looks kind of distracting.

mattroks101
07-24-2011, 09:51 PM
It's looking good so far guys. Keep the clips coming :D

EvilestDeath
07-24-2011, 10:15 PM
Vengeance still silently brewing.

mattroks101
07-25-2011, 02:43 AM
Vengeance still silently brewing.

Have fun with that.

EvilestDeath
07-25-2011, 03:14 AM
Have fun with that.

Oh I will, because I have been. Just waiting for the right time now.

>:}

neozectt
07-25-2011, 03:18 AM
Oh I will, because I have been. Just waiting for the right time now.

>:}

you know what, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PaHcZUHI00

N.P.C.C.
07-25-2011, 03:28 AM
Thought you'd wait a little longer before doing another. Haven't been out right rejected yet so i may have to purposely make a crappy one to get in this one the way things look. >_>

jeremyhac
07-25-2011, 04:02 AM
you know what, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PaHcZUHI00

lol, not like he'll listen

mattroks101
07-25-2011, 04:17 AM
Thought you'd wait a little longer before doing another. Haven't been out right rejected yet so i may have to purposely make a crappy one to get in this one the way things look. >_>

Ah don't rush, I'm in no hurry. Take your time and wait for something to be rejected.

SarcotarascusN
07-25-2011, 04:41 AM
You'll get rejected...LIKE A BOSS.

Hehe.

mattroks101
07-29-2011, 04:48 PM
The project is still open, and still waiting on your rejects. So if you haven't sent yours in please do so.

Pain
07-29-2011, 05:11 PM
I hae some but I am a bit busy sry^^

neozectt
07-31-2011, 08:24 PM
I sents you anada 1 yar

mattroks101
07-31-2011, 11:10 PM
:D I know, I liked it too.

EvilestDeath
07-31-2011, 11:30 PM
Boycott!

mattroks101
08-01-2011, 01:05 AM
What?

jeremyhac
08-01-2011, 01:41 AM
Racism!!! See I can do it too.

EvilestDeath
08-01-2011, 03:39 AM
Starbucks!!!

mattroks101
08-01-2011, 02:41 PM
Having fun bumping my thread?

thedarkmessenger
08-01-2011, 03:15 PM
Bump!!!!

EvilestDeath
08-01-2011, 04:05 PM
Pickle!!!

EvilestDeath
08-01-2011, 04:06 PM
Having fun bumping my thread?

Yup. I still am not going to help but the extra publicity can be nice to have for when I make #5 or the unofficial #5. :P

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2928/paradise5v.jpg
In case your computer doesn't load the image like usual Matt here's the link. (http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2928/paradise5v.jpg)

mattroks101
08-01-2011, 04:18 PM
Your not making 5 though.

jabbajabba94
08-01-2011, 06:55 PM
I sent one and it's my first video in years so I hope for the best :)

synbad2
08-01-2011, 06:57 PM
i got some coming... just have to send em to ya

EvilestDeath
08-01-2011, 08:09 PM

The unofficial #5 it is then. :p

That way I don't have to credit you and can make it my way. Thanks for the ok-go greenlight on that project, you won't be disappointed.

mattroks101
08-01-2011, 08:49 PM

That way I don't have to credit you and can make it my way. Thanks for the ok-go greenlight on that project, you won't be disappointed.

I didn't ok-go greenlight your project.

(PS. Why don't you actually finish one of your projects before you start another, you might have more success that way.)

N.P.C.C.
08-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Yeah, the way things look, you may just have a ton of work on your hands in the future so hosting your own paradise should be the least of your concern ED. (Assuming you're not kidding) In fact, if i were you, i'd be more concerned with keeping everything organized for when it's time to start editing all the projects you have now. (Think you said you have a system though) Then again, i wouldn't be doing all the projects at once that you're doing in the first place...Not an insult at you or anything. Just saiyan I'm a lazy bastard...

mattroks101
08-01-2011, 09:09 PM
i got some coming... just have to send em to ya

Well go ahead and do that sometime. I'll be waiting.

EvilestDeath
08-01-2011, 09:47 PM
I didn't ok-go greenlight your project.

(PS. Why don't you actually finish one of your projects before you start another, you might have more success that way.)
that it would be released simply "when it's done" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_of_Duke_Nukem_Forever)

Regarding you "not" giving me the greenlight read the underlined portion of the quotes below and figure it out from there genius. They were already in order so I am not sure why I have to hold your hand and point out each step of the joke.

Yup. I still am not going to help but the extra publicity can be nice to have for when I make #5 or the unofficial #5. :P

Take what I say as literal but also humorous. XD

EvilestDeath
08-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Yeah, the way things look, you may just have a ton of work on your hands in the future so hosting your own paradise should be the least of your concern ED. (Assuming you're not kidding) In fact, if i were you, i'd be more concerned with keeping everything organized for when it's time to start editing all the projects you have now. (Think you said you have a system though) Then again, i wouldn't be doing all the projects at once that you're doing in the first place...Not an insult at you or anything. Just saiyan I'm a lazy bastard...
On whichever site I use to host the projects I keep all information in a single location to avoid mix ups and mass confusion or link all the information together at all times to make sure its easy to find. The Gainax project was the first to have its own site which actually made it much easier to handle.

I have each project in folders labeled for each and inside each, is a folder for everyone who submitted works to them. Inside each persons folder is what they submitted (the video itself) as well as a notepad document with one of the videos they submitted name that includes the credits so it will be a simple copy paste when I take the videos and place them together.

For Project Dynamite I just listed the videos in numerical order for when they were to be placed in the video regarding what sections people asked for.

Now here's the kicker about me doing an AMV Paradise clone and in fact the kicker of why I am able to do so much at once besides the way I keep them split apart. Every single project is distinctively different and no one project interferes with another submissions. Project Dynamite was for whomever wanted to work on a specific song, the AMV Artists video is for what people have used and want to show off as their best of the best work, AMV.avi is strictly for hentai and dirty stuff which will be expanding its audience here soon when combined with AMV Romp, the Gainax project you are well aware of so I will not disclose why its unique just yet, and the Paradise #5 clone is for anyone who has not gotten the chance to use their work yet but has yet to find a place for it.

None of them include material that another needs and even if there is an overlap it would help the others instead of harming them by adding content to one of the other videos. It also allows me to toss whatever I make into something so I will always have a place for everything I make instead of waiting for the right time to use it. I have not made an AMV Hell clone because random anime clips that I make that I find are decent or ok enough are sent to AMV Hell itself. There is also the new Project Dynamite that will have two different videos but that's neither here nor there because I don't know how I want them set up just yet, the planing part is the only thing difficult about projects. :D I am a very smart cookie when it comes to planing stuff.

This way I will always have something to keep my name out and about to become widely known. I also don't ask anyone from one project to help with another, its their choice to help so they will do whatever work they want to support something they contribute to.

The only wild card so far is what happened not too long ago. Sir Fluffykins noticed that I am proficient at organizing projects so he asked me to organize one for him. I say it is a wild card because he has yet to tell me all the stipulations for his project so I can't yet get it together when he has not told me the rules for it. Similar to why I have not started the next Project Dynamites just yet. See, me exposing myself everywhere has already started to pay off.

mattroks101
08-01-2011, 09:55 PM
and the Paradise #5 clone is for anyone who has not gotten the chance to use their work yet but has yet to find a place for it.

Why are you calling it a Paradise 5 clone. I haven't made 5 yet. How you make a clone of something that doesn't exist? And are you really just going to call it Paradise 5 clone? Or do you actually have enough originality to call it something else.

jeremyhac
08-01-2011, 09:59 PM
Red Is The New Black (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS3aJqv8824)

mattroks101
08-01-2011, 10:03 PM
What did that have to do with anything?

jeremyhac
08-01-2011, 10:03 PM
Listen to the end of the song, you'll understand.

EvilestDeath
08-01-2011, 10:04 PM
Why are you calling it a Paradise 5 clone. I haven't made 5 yet. How you make a clone of something that doesn't exist? And are you really just going to call it Paradise 5 clone? Or do you actually have enough originality to call it something else.

Have you not learned that attempted witty insults do not work on me? Alright to answer each of your questions...

It will be a clone of AMV Paradise 5 because it is a clone of the AMV Paradise series as a concept and be labled with a 5 as a type of parody of #5 not being out yet OR be a literal clone if it pressures you into making #5 before I am able to complete mine. Good thing about not having a definate product just yet is that I will be able to change its name anyway I want between now and its creation without need of alarm.

AMV Purgatory 5 sounds pretty good right about now seeing as how I have yet to use that and I killed off my other AMV Purgatory idea due to lack of my own interest.

Tagline: "AMV Purgatory 5, where the videos are not wondrous nor horrible, where they belong in neither heaven nor hell nor anywhere else. Also there is a 5" That cleaver enough for you? :D

N.P.C.C.
08-01-2011, 10:07 PM
On whichever site I use to host the projects I keep all information in a single location to avoid mix ups and mass confusion or link all the information together at all times to make sure its easy to find. The Gainax project was the first to have its own site which actually made it much easier to handle.

I have each project in folders labeled for each and inside each, is a folder for everyone who submitted works to them. Inside each persons folder is what they submitted (the video itself) as well as a notepad document with one of the videos they submitted name that includes the credits so it will be a simple copy paste when I take the videos and place them together.

For Project Dynamite I just listed the videos in numerical order for when they were to be placed in the video regarding what sections people asked for.

Now here's the kicker about me doing an AMV Paradise clone and in fact the kicker of why I am able to do so much at once besides the way I keep them split apart. Every single project is distinctively different and no one project interferes with another submissions. Project Dynamite was for whomever wanted to work on a specific song, the AMV Artists video is for what people have used and want to show off as their best of the best work, AMV.avi is strictly for hentai and dirty stuff which will be expanding its audience here soon when combined with AMV Romp, the Gainax project you are well aware of so I will not disclose why its unique just yet, and the Paradise #5 clone is for anyone who has not gotten the chance to use their work yet but has yet to find a place for it.

None of them include material that another needs and even if there is an overlap it would help the others instead of harming them by adding content to one of the other videos. It also allows me to toss whatever I make into something so I will always have a place for everything I make instead of waiting for the right time to use it. I have not made an AMV Hell clone because random anime clips that I make that I find are decent or ok enough are sent to AMV Hell itself. There is also the new Project Dynamite that will have two different videos but that's neither here nor there because I don't know how I want them set up just yet, the planing part is the only thing difficult about projects. :D I am a very smart cookie when it comes to planing stuff.

This way I will always have something to keep my name out and about to become widely known. I also don't ask anyone from one project to help with another, its their choice to help so they will do whatever work they want to support something they contribute to.

The only wild card so far is what happened not too long ago. Sir Fluffykins noticed that I am proficient at organizing projects so he asked me to organize one for him. I say it is a wild card because he has yet to tell me all the stipulations for his project so I can't yet get it together when he has not told me the rules for it. Similar to why I have not started the next Project Dynamites just yet. See, me exposing myself everywhere has already started to pay off.

-_-

Whatever you say bro. As long as you know what you're getting into. I would suggest laying off attempting to parody the paradise series as it would most likely ruin the reputation you have already built however.

mattroks101
08-01-2011, 10:24 PM
I agree with NPCC.

EvilestDeath
08-01-2011, 10:25 PM
-_-

Whatever you say bro. As long as you know what you're getting into. I would suggest laying off attempting to parody the paradise series as it would most likely ruin the reputation you have already built however.

Ruin? In no way would it do such a thing. At best it will piss off Matt (lol, troll win 01) and be yet another source for me to get my name out. It's cool no matter what happens because Matt will ether be pissed and not be able to do a single thing about it or clam down and realize that this is all a joke to anger a little kid who I have repeatedly offered to help and has yet to do half as much for me as I have for him.

The work itself is no issue, its not like any of this directing/organizing projects stuff is hard to do. All I have to do is sit back and wait for people to send me videos, what is hard is actually putting the work in to make the clips in these videos. Thus the creation to honor AMV animators began which is why I have the AMV Artists video in the works.

Look at that I am agitating some kid with one idea and building my respectability and reputation towards many other people with something else. It is hard being such a nice guy sometimes. XD

Quite frankly as long as I can stay buddy buddy with Lionforce1337, Neozectt, Pain, Zarxrax and you N.P.C.C I have nothing to worry about where my reputation in concerned. Because those few are the only ones who are actually helping me with my goals much more then they need to.

EvilestDeath
08-01-2011, 10:33 PM
Mattroks101 you agree with whomever is friendly to you at any given time. I think that's one of the major flaws in humanity because everyone is like that including myself. Hell we have fought and become buddy buddy again whenever I decide to stop laughing at your rage and be kind towards you like I am to everyone else.
Example; Check your avatar and check your signature. The avatar is something that I gave to you when I was friendly towards you and the signature changed from a funny quote I used when we were buddy buddy to a direct insult to my being. Being able to not express ones hatred is what is classified under as being mature. Use humor not hate because hatred never works. You don't see me actually making this project because its not the right thing to do, I could easily make a thread called "AMV Paradise clone" at any given moment as well as a website and whatever else but it is not right to do just yet. However, I sure as hell will talk about it because it is fun to see your reaction to a possible threat.

"We all suck up to whoever we need help to and degrade those who are standing in our way. We conform with those who share similar views to group against the opposing views team. But most of all we just want to appear superior or retain our position in any given field when that is threatened war must be declared...humans don't you just love them and their logic?" - EvilestDeath

thedarkmessenger
08-01-2011, 10:36 PM
^that's why I'm glad I'm a dragon and not a human....

mattroks101
08-01-2011, 10:39 PM
Mattroks101 you agree with whomever is friendly to you at any given time. I think that's one of the major flaws in humanity because everyone is like that including myself. Hell we have fought and become buddy buddy again whenever I decide to stop laughing at your rage and be kind towards you like I am to everyone else.
Example; Check your avatar and check your signature. The avatar is something that I gave to you when I was friendly towards you and the signature changed from a funny quote I used when we were buddy buddy to a direct insult to my being. Being able to not express ones hatred is what is classified under as being mature. Use humor not hate because hatred never works. You don't see me actually making this project because its not the right thing to do, I could easily make a thread called "AMV Paradise clone" at any given moment as well as a website and whatever else but it is not right to do just yet. However, I sure as hell will talk about it because it is fun to see your reaction to a possible threat.

"We all suck up to whoever we need help to and degrade those who are standing in our way. We conform with those who share similar views to group against the opposing views team. But most of all we just want to appear superior or retain our position in any given field when that is threatened war must be declared...humans don't you just love them and their logic?" - EvilestDeath

Obvious troll, is obvious.

Mattroks101 you agree with whomever is friendly to you at any given time.

Also I said I agreed with NPCC. He was offering some sound advice that you are probably ignoring because you think you can do no wrong. I don't really see how that is insulting you but whatever. I am tired of constantly arguing with you so unless you have something to say about Paradise 4 please stop posting here as from now on it will be ignored.

EvilestDeath
08-01-2011, 10:59 PM
Obvious troll, is obvious.
Also I said I agreed with NPCC. He was offering some sound advice that you are probably ignoring because you think you can do no wrong. I don't really see how that is insulting you but whatever. I am tired of constantly arguing with you so unless you have something to say about Paradise 4 please stop posting here as from now on it will be ignored.

Not so obvious if I have to directly tell you that I am trolling to get you to calm down. Nice try kid. :p

His advice was null and void. it seems you ignored what I said to him as you claimed I did to what he said. Hypocrite much?

Just try and ignore me, I will take that as a challenge if you want to test it. >:}

A few things about Paradise 4, the video quality issue may need to be taken care of before posting the video, the actual videos length may need to be specific for wherever you plan to post it because multiple parts for YouTube will not attract attention to the second third and so on parts however there are other places that are just as good for it, I have multiple suggestions of a few websites to post the info of this video on to get many more people interested in this basic advertising, I have many suggestions on how to easily spice up the credits, and besides a few other ideas a demand I have is that you should end it already so I can get on to making the unofficial Paradise 5. No threat, I am so making it just not while this one is in the works. :party:

N.P.C.C.
08-01-2011, 11:04 PM
Ruin? In no way would it do such a thing. At best it will piss off Matt (lol, troll win 01) and be yet another source for me to get my name out. It's cool no matter what happens because Matt will ether be pissed and not be able to do a single thing about it or clam down and realize that this is all a joke to anger a little kid who I have repeatedly offered to help and has yet to do half as much for me as I have for him.

The work itself is no issue, its not like any of this directing/organizing projects stuff is hard to do. All I have to do is sit back and wait for people to send me videos, what is hard is actually putting the work in to make the clips in these videos. Thus the creation to honor AMV animators began which is why I have the AMV Artists video in the works.

Look at that I am agitating some kid with one idea and building my respectability and reputation towards many other people with something else. It is hard being such a nice guy sometimes. XD

Quite frankly as long as I can stay buddy buddy with Lionforce1337, Neozectt, Pain, Zarxrax and you N.P.C.C I have nothing to worry about where my reputation in concerned. Because those few are the only ones who are actually helping me with my goals much more then they need to.

1: You're talking about doing this without matt's consent which everyone will be aware of upon it's debut and prior.

2: You're doing this to "piss him off" and not to "honor" and or "tribute" his work which again people will be aware of.

3: If you went though with this while i may not speak for everyone else and the group you described I'll "ditch yo ass faster than a grenade at a party in jersey shore!" Now, don't get me wrong as i love good 'ol trolling/joking around but don't do something that might very well out cast you on this site. After all, Jokes can go too far as you should know. Having us is irrelevant if we don't want the heat this would give you.

4: Matt, stop feeding the troll and remove that last line from your signature. You're kinda letting him know it's getting to you with the asking.

5: If he doesn't want you to help, then so be it. Again, you need to worry about your own projects as i expect alot of effort from you. (Especially AMV.avi)

6: BTW, may i do the intro for AMV.avi? >_> <_< >_> <_<

EvilestDeath
08-01-2011, 11:23 PM
1: You're talking about doing this without matt's consent which everyone will be aware of upon it's debut and prior.

2: You're doing this to "piss him off" and not to "honor" and or "tribute" his work which again people will be aware of.

3: If you went though with this while i may not speak for everyone else and the group you described I'll "ditch yo ass faster than a grenade at a party in jersey shore!" Now, don't get me wrong as i love good 'ol trolling/joking around but don't do something that might very well out cast you on this site. After all, Jokes can go too far as you should know. Having us is irrelevant if we don't want the heat this would give you.

4: Matt, stop feeding the troll and remove that last line from your signature. You're kinda letting him know it's getting to you with the asking.

5: If he doesn't want you to help, then so be it. Again, you need to worry about your own projects as i expect alot of effort from you. (Especially AMV.avi)

6: BTW, may i do the intro for AMV.avi? >_> <_< >_> <_<
1. I have asked many times and even got a "maybe" and a "ok for the next project" multiple times only to be denied because I angered someone whos name I will not disclose. At the current time it just looks like its a "no" only because that person I said I would not list, is angry at me...refer to my quotes about humans from before.

2. You understood it was trolling. I am not the type of person to straight up rip someone off, if I am going to anger them it will be done in good fun and the result will ether be horrible to mock my own actions or really REALLY good to show it is something I am committed to and wanted to do anyways.

3. The result would be enough, if it sucks then (refer to #2) if it rocks then it would show Matt that I not only wanted to produce one episode but would have made it the best it could be for the concept behind the video not just to improve my own outward appearance. I love to be popular but I never like to be credited...weird I know. The people seeing this now are taking it from a 3rd person perspective, they don't know whats really going on just what appears to be going on and again, the results outweigh the risks which they all would see and judge from there. (Kinda like how we are all seeing the results from this entire argument already. :p)

4. No comment, tis not my number to answer.

5. I continue what is fun and get serious when it counts. The AMV.avi part...perfection can not be rushed, look at what now opened up because I have been waiting to improve it, I may be getting another persons project to mix in with it and when that is definite then there's no way for this to get any worse as well as...(Refer to my #6)

6. **** yeah you can, your good at what you do and what you do is AMV's I want that kind of skill on all aspects of what I work on. Why do you think I specifically asked for you to help with the special project in the works? Believe you me I chose that team very carefully for obvious reasons. You have the talent I was needing (also HalofBorg has that job) and clearly the dedication I ask for in a group. Only issue is, I have yet to hear back from the guy doing AMV Romp and if he combines with AMV.avi the name may change so he may have some demands about whats in the intro. I say you can and if he joins in we shall just have to explain whats going on. Need to figure out whats going to be needed in the intro first and I love to do credits so as long as that doesn't get ****ed over I am cool with you doing whatever you want with AMV.avi.

#6 tl;dr Permission granted, don't do anything just yet so your not waiting your time if things change.

See people, this ^ is how I treat people. I am not all about angering others, I just do whatever is fun and help those who help me. "Fight fire with fun and counter help with friendship!" - My Little Pony?

N.P.C.C.
08-01-2011, 11:44 PM
****...I was just going for hypocrite humor with that last one because you seemed to dodge when i last offered...called my bluff inadvertently. I'd love to do it if the other guy can't.

You win...This time.

mattroks101
08-01-2011, 11:45 PM
So getting back to paradise.

N.P.C.C.
08-01-2011, 11:51 PM
So getting back to paradise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK9dBjcOs80

EvilestDeath
08-02-2011, 01:27 AM
****...I was just going for hypocrite humor with that last one because you seemed to dodge when i last offered...called my bluff inadvertently. I'd love to do it if the other guy can't.

You win...This time.

If you offered some other time then I simply overlooked it by mistake. Anything that helps me is always welcome.

**** yo couch Matt this is back to being about me!

mattroks101
08-02-2011, 03:17 AM
I'm not sure what song I should use for the intro. Any ideas anyone?

jeremyhac
08-02-2011, 04:05 AM
this or anything from that band (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMKYFpQF_XY)

N.P.C.C.
08-02-2011, 04:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHEUsGhUtgg

Searched paradise on youtube playing around and that came up. Pretty good but "welcome to the jungle" still is their best track imo.

jeremyhac
08-02-2011, 04:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHEUsGhUtgg

Searched paradise on youtube playing around and that came up. Pretty good but "welcome to the jungle" still is their best track imo.

actually, that's pretty good

mattroks101
08-02-2011, 04:16 AM
I love this song. Why didn't I think of using this earlier?

Guthix
08-02-2011, 07:40 AM
Thats a question only you can answer

mattroks101
08-02-2011, 02:28 PM
I don't feel like answering it >_>

Lionforce1337
08-02-2011, 04:27 PM
You could always go with the other option. =P
Just putting it out there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGcvtyH8eCI

N.P.C.C.
08-02-2011, 08:44 PM
Damn, looks like my little streak is over. Sent a clip in.

mattroks101
08-02-2011, 11:15 PM
Much appreciated :D

Lionforce1337
08-03-2011, 06:47 AM
Still waiting on two videos that have been in limbo for about 3 weeks now. >_<
I've also got another one ready to send in however so i'll get it to ya soon.

mattroks101
08-03-2011, 01:17 PM
I must say. I'm really impressed with clips this time. Great work guys.

EvilestDeath
08-03-2011, 05:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLGYi_43glo

http://www.picshag.com/pics/032010/gimme-fue-gimme-fai-big.jpg
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TovqogviVU&feature=related

neozectt
08-09-2011, 08:02 PM
bump bump bump? yeah

EvilestDeath
08-09-2011, 08:15 PM
bump bump bump? yeah
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/210/twisters.jpg
Ahhh my nipples they hurt! They hurt when I twist them!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phkw79CyMB4)

EvilestDeath
08-12-2011, 12:46 AM
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/210/twisters.jpg
Ahhh my nipples they hurt! They hurt when I twist them!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phkw79CyMB4)

Also, fine fine! I have one to submit. But I will say it is bad on all ways. I think I rejected it before I even let the judges of AMV Hell look at it.

N.P.C.C.
08-12-2011, 12:53 AM
^ I submitted one for Pretty much the same reason. Mainly because i couldn't get decent footage of the scene.

mattroks101
08-12-2011, 01:04 AM
Also, fine fine! I have one to submit.

Fine, I guess I'll accept it. Maybe. Ah heck who am I kidding, it's Paradise, all are welcome.

EvilestDeath
08-12-2011, 01:07 AM
Fine, I guess I'll accept it. Maybe. Ah heck who am I kidding, it's Paradise, all are welcome.

Believe me, it is bad. Interesting but REALLY REALLY bad. Never make AMV's while your drunk kids. Anything becomes a great idea then.

mattroks101
08-14-2011, 02:08 PM
Oh my God that was bad. Jesus Christ man.

EvilestDeath
08-15-2011, 02:54 AM
Substances that change the function of ones mind will do that to a video.

mattroks101
08-15-2011, 03:13 AM
I forgot how to take a crap thanks to how bad that was. Thanks Evilest.

EvilestDeath
08-15-2011, 09:43 PM
Ahahahaha

Lionforce1337
08-17-2011, 07:46 AM
One coming your way that took a month to get rejected almost. Apparently they just kinda gave up on it. Pffft. Like I'm gonna re-edit something good because "it's not that funny".

Another one too, but I purposely made it bad just out of curiosity. Anyway they are on the way.

mattroks101
08-18-2011, 03:07 AM
And I got them. Thanks for sending them in :D

mattroks101
08-21-2011, 02:24 PM
Alright guys here is a little update:

I have yet to make the intro and the ending AMV's save file has become corrupted. I will probably just remake the ending AMV. (And hopefully back up the save file this time.)
In other news, I changed the transition slightly and I am still in need of clips. I would also like to thank SleeplessPanda for his generous clip donation.

That is all.

Guthix
08-21-2011, 03:00 PM
is there a light in the end of the tunnel? [incoming release date?]

mattroks101
08-22-2011, 03:23 AM
I wish I knew. I'll have to go over all the footage I have again and see if it's enough.

mattroks101
08-22-2011, 07:44 PM
Ok Guthix made me an awesome poster some time ago. Here it is:

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc436/mattroks101/amvparadise4smallerversion.png

Haar
08-26-2011, 01:30 AM
I sent one in because it wasn't funny or well made enough for the Makai series. That's saying something.

mattroks101
08-26-2011, 03:03 AM

mattroks101
08-27-2011, 01:56 AM
Ok folks, the zarx.gui are killing my computer. If you can avoid it please do not send those. They crash my editor and I have to convert them to a different file, hurting the quality.

Haar
08-27-2011, 09:20 PM
Thankfully, I just remembered some more of my earlier, unfunny ideas.

mattroks101
08-29-2011, 02:23 AM
Ok, I got em.

mattroks101
08-30-2011, 09:29 PM
Well I'm almost done re creating the ending AMV and have got a flood of submissions. We are back in business.

FallenPhoenix
09-07-2011, 12:25 PM
There's some more for you.

mattroks101
09-07-2011, 04:06 PM
Yay :D I love more!

mattroks101
09-09-2011, 11:08 PM
I'd say it's just about time to wrap this up. I will be closing submissions in 3 days.

jeremyhac
09-09-2011, 11:14 PM
Yay, finally.

N.P.C.C.
09-09-2011, 11:17 PM
Oh god, eyes are about to bleed again...

mattroks101
09-09-2011, 11:24 PM
This one is going to be even longer >8D
So view at your own risk!

synbad2
09-10-2011, 03:53 PM
i got a few to send to ya
sending right now

Distict5-9
09-10-2011, 04:02 PM
Aaaaw Yeaaah! Can't wait for it to come out!

mattroks101
09-12-2011, 02:09 PM
Ok, submissions closed. Look for the video in the coming weeks.

synbad2
09-13-2011, 02:04 AM
hurrah! just got in under the wire!

mattroks101
09-15-2011, 05:22 PM
You lucky bastard you.

mattroks101
09-20-2011, 02:33 AM
I got roughly ten minutes so far. And I still haven't used half the footage.

mattroks101
09-29-2011, 02:52 AM
These credits are taking forever -_-

bonehimer
09-30-2011, 10:21 PM
These credits are taking forever -_-

I half assed mine, people just ignore them anyway.

EvilestDeath
10-01-2011, 03:13 AM
I half assed mine, people just ignore them anyway.

NOOOOOOOO!!!

I plan to change that as AMV Hell (The movies) have. Credits should be the most epic part of any video.

Just you wait till AMV.avi, I will (try) and show you all what credits should be! Raaaahhhh and other stuff.

jeremyhac
10-01-2011, 03:57 AM
Go to AMV.org and download Anime Remix mix to see some awesome credits. Nuff said.

synbad2
10-01-2011, 05:33 AM
at least we know its almost done... :)

EvilestDeath
10-01-2011, 06:34 AM
Go to AMV.org and download Anime Remix mix to see some awesome credits. Nuff said.

Pretty damn entertaining. I still want to try and make something slightly unique as well as entertaining.

Special note (also some shameless self promotion) the credits song for AMV.avi (http://amvhell.com/showthread.php?t=4650) is a direct tribute to the AMV Hell movies. Specifically the first full length movie. (#3)

bonehimer
10-01-2011, 03:58 PM
Not saying the credits aren't entertaining for this type of projects, but no matter how awesome you make them people will ignore the actual credits and ask "WHAT SHOW IS THAT AT 3:15"

Thus I half assed the credit roll, not the amv itself.

EvilestDeath
10-01-2011, 06:29 PM
Not saying the credits aren't entertaining for this type of projects, but no matter how awesome you make them people will ignore the actual credits and ask "WHAT SHOW IS THAT AT 3:15"

Thus I half assed the credit roll, not the amv itself.

Ah ha but that's where I am making it a little bit unique. Removing the need to ask for the show shown at X:XX. Time will tell, we will see in 30 days if this works out or not.

Outlaw
10-09-2011, 10:30 PM
*Lights the fire*

mattroks101
10-09-2011, 10:35 PM
**** man! Your gonna burn down my thread, put it out! Put it out!

Outlaw
10-11-2011, 03:45 AM
Not until I see the video!

EvilestDeath
10-11-2011, 04:47 AM
Whats taking so long here!

Lionforce1337
10-13-2011, 04:00 AM
I'm putting off writing a paper to check and see if this video is up yet. All this waiting is making me fail a class! You don't want to live with that on your conscience do you? 0_0

mattroks101
10-13-2011, 03:11 PM
Sorry guys but I have been really busy with school. I promise the video will be done sometime next week. D: Again sorry it's been taking so long but I have been really, really busy.

Pain
10-13-2011, 05:09 PM
Take yourself time. Good things need time and you paradise series is a good thing :D

mattroks101
10-14-2011, 01:58 PM
Ok folks I have finally added the very last clip to the main video :D

All that is left is to finish the opening (not really sure how to make it but I'll think of something good :) ) and finish the ending credits (gonna take a while -_-; ) Hope this has satisfied you all. Depending on the school I might not have it done by next week after all :(

Outlaw
10-19-2011, 01:33 AM
Dododo

Mavradena
10-19-2011, 02:01 AM
noooooooooooooooooooes!

mattroks101
10-19-2011, 02:47 AM
I am so lost right now.

mattroks101
10-19-2011, 03:33 PM
Ok, since we are nearing releasing date, can anyone help me get a place to upload for download? Last time was a pretty big disaster in this section >_>

Haar
10-19-2011, 03:45 PM
Try megaupload, mediafire, or animemusicvideos.org(if the file is small enough). You could also try making a torrent of it.
If you're trying to get a small filesize, render the video as an uncompressed avi and re-encode it with Zarx264. Or, you could use mirrorcreator to upload it to several sites at once...

EvilestDeath
10-19-2011, 04:30 PM
YouTube!

Haar
10-19-2011, 04:55 PM
EvilestDeath has a point. You can just use RealPlayer to download Youtube videos. I guess you could just post a link to the website for RealPlayer and tell people to use that to get the video.

EvilestDeath
10-19-2011, 05:10 PM
I use Download Helper with Firefox to get most of my vids off YouTube.

But yeah you can get videos riped in 1080p from that site now a days. might as well use it to host.

mattroks101
10-19-2011, 05:35 PM
I mean a place for me to upload it for others to download. I already have the file so I don't need to download it from youtube -_- I'm afraid the file will be too big to upload to media fire or Megaupload. I don't have a premium membership and the file is bound to be over 400 MB.

Haar
10-19-2011, 05:47 PM
If you convert the file to an uncompressed avi(your best bet is probably choosing Ut Video or Huffyuv as the codec) using, either prism file converter or another file converter, and then re-encode it with zarx264 (after waiting for about an hour), the file will be much smaller.

EvilestDeath
10-19-2011, 06:04 PM
I mean a place for me to upload it for others to download. I already have the file so I don't need to download it from youtube -_- I'm afraid the file will be too big to upload to media fire or Megaupload. I don't have a premium membership and the file is bound to be over 400 MB.

http://www.yourfilelink.com/

Haar
10-19-2011, 06:08 PM
If you want, I can post a tutorial on Youtube of how to do my method. (You get to here my awkward puberty voice again.)

mattroks101
10-19-2011, 07:25 PM
http://www.yourfilelink.com/

Oh wow that is actually pretty cool. I'll have to try that out.

EvilestDeath
10-19-2011, 08:16 PM
Oh wow that is actually pretty cool. I'll have to try that out.

:cool:

mattroks101
10-23-2011, 08:53 PM
And the bulk/intro is done.

Credits gonna be a bitch though -_-

Ah well. If I'm lucky I'll have it done today, if not. Well then there is always next week -_-

EvilestDeath
10-24-2011, 12:59 AM
Alright the intro could take some work, the bulk is so simple it can be done in an hour or less and the credits could take some time if and only if they are not scrolling credits.

So my question to you is whats taking so long! raaahhhh

mattroks101
10-24-2011, 02:36 AM
I have a life. Simple as that. I have school to keep up with, a job to keep up with, and a "social" life to keep up with. I simply do not have the time to commit to this that I used to. And scrolling credits take ETERNITY to complete. Plus I still have to finish the ending AMV.

(And for the record, the bulk simply cannot be done in an hour and be done well.)

EvilestDeath
10-24-2011, 03:00 AM
1. I have a life. Simple as that. I have school to keep up with, a job to keep up with, and a "social" life to keep up with. I simply do not have the time to commit to this that I used to.
2. And scrolling credits take ETERNITY to complete.
3. Plus I still have to finish the ending AMV.
4.(And for the record, the bulk simply cannot be done in an hour and be done well.)
1. Irrelevant.
2. Copy paste? I know that takes seconds not minutes or longer if they are together in one large file if not then it still doesn't take long because of copy paste.
3. The only reason you needed. Point made.
4. It is one animation, there is no reason it should take longer then an hour after its made. Make it, copy, insert clip, paste, insert clip, paste...and so on. The only variable is if someone wants a clip shortened or it ends at a specific point but that takes a few seconds to fix.

Outlaw
10-31-2011, 06:20 PM
At least the fire keeps me warm at night. If only I had something TO WATCH TOO!

SleeplessPanda
11-01-2011, 05:40 AM
Take your time Matt', I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. =D

jeremyhac
11-01-2011, 04:24 PM

Screw that. We've waited far too long already!http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-forum/hijacked.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

mattroks101
11-02-2011, 12:44 AM

I just pray it is.

EvilestDeath
11-02-2011, 01:35 AM
Race, AMV.avi or AMV Paradise 4.

Which shall be out first? At this point its anybody's guess.

mattroks101
11-02-2011, 04:44 PM
Probably AMV.avi

EvilestDeath
11-03-2011, 08:21 PM
Probably AMV.avi

Oh no you don't! My guess is AMV Paradise 4!

And I better see my name in the credits the correct way this time, reminds me do you still want your name replaced in the .avi credits? I can change it anytime before release but for now its "Anonymous".

mattroks101
11-03-2011, 10:48 PM
Ah, recredit me as Trocks.

EvilestDeath
11-04-2011, 05:33 PM
I was about to ask why Trocks but now I see.

"I see said the blind man as he pee's into the wind, its all coming back to me now."

mattroks101
11-06-2011, 01:35 AM
If anyone's wondering, yeah, I'll get it done. Eventually.

Pain
11-06-2011, 06:29 PM
Wanna see it!!!!!!

Guthix
11-06-2011, 07:22 PM
*waits patiently chewing on a plank*

Outlaw
11-07-2011, 01:16 AM
Well I've lost hope.

EvilestDeath
11-07-2011, 01:28 AM
Well I've lost hope.

That happens when lazy ol me won the race. Damn I lost $5 on that bet.

mattroks101
11-07-2011, 04:13 AM
Well I've lost hope.

Jeez, sorry to hear that. Ah well. When the video is finally released you will have regained hope.

mattroks101
11-07-2011, 04:18 AM
Anyway with AMV.avi finally finished, I can finish Paradise 4 Hooray :D

EvilestDeath
11-07-2011, 01:41 PM
Anyway with AMV.avi finally finished, I can finish Paradise 4 Hooray :D

You should watch .avi, really. :wtf:

mattroks101
11-07-2011, 05:36 PM
I prefer to keep my soul thank you.

N.P.C.C.
11-07-2011, 07:40 PM
You lost your soul when you became an otaku. Watch it all ready before you lose man points with us.

mattroks101
11-07-2011, 08:27 PM
Fine >_>

EvilestDeath
11-07-2011, 08:51 PM
success

mattroks101
11-08-2011, 05:52 PM
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh God. WHY DID I WATCH THAT D:

Haar
11-08-2011, 06:18 PM
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh God. WHY DID I WATCH THAT D:

Was it really that bad? I've seen much worse. (of course, I'm referring to Gornographic (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Gorn) content such as 3guys1hammer)

mattroks101
11-08-2011, 07:43 PM
I was not desensitized enough for that.

Guthix
11-08-2011, 09:24 PM
rrrrrraaaaaaagggggggiiiiiinnnnngggggg boner

Outlaw
11-13-2011, 04:05 PM
It will be a sad day when Blitz 2 comes out before this.

mattroks101
11-13-2011, 10:39 PM
Well, I thought I was done but noooooooooo. Several clips are glitched out and several more are lacking credits. As in I do not know who made them O_o So now I have to sort that **** out before I can release it. Everything else is pretty much done.

Outlaw
11-22-2011, 01:00 AM
I'll be playing swtor by the time this or blitz 2 comes out.

Lionforce1337
11-22-2011, 05:57 AM
I'll be playing Mass Effect 3 by the time this comes out. =P

mattroks101
11-22-2011, 03:16 PM
:P Ha ha. Yeah probably -_- Getting closer and closer to finishing that ending AMV though.

Distict5-9
11-22-2011, 04:10 PM
^ Yay!

Lionforce1337
11-30-2011, 05:50 AM
I wanna build a time machine and go into the future and bring this video back with me.

mattroks101
11-30-2011, 06:26 PM
It can't be that good O_o it's only made up of a bunch of rejected videos.

Guthix
11-30-2011, 06:44 PM
It can't be that good O_o it's only made up of a bunch of rejected videos.

one mans trash is treasure to another

Outlaw
12-01-2011, 06:19 AM
Release it already.

SleeplessPanda
12-01-2011, 08:23 AM
Release it already.

^QFE

mattroks101
12-04-2011, 02:37 PM
Well I'm still working on it. I have but 1 clip to fix, 1 clip to try and figure out who made it, and 2 minutes left of music for the ending credit sequence.

Guthix
12-04-2011, 03:06 PM
dukem nukem forever sence coming up

mattroks101
12-04-2011, 04:11 PM
-_-;

Lionforce1337
12-04-2011, 10:57 PM
Well I'm still working on it. I have but 1 clip to fix, 1 clip to try and figure out who made it, and 2 minutes left of music for the ending credit sequence.

Guile's theme. Problem solved. Now finish it!

mattroks101
12-05-2011, 11:31 PM
I really appreciate all the interest in this video. Also, this time I will make a torrent and not kill it, and also before I forget, does anyone want a torrent to AMV Paradise 3 the high quality version?

Haar
12-05-2011, 11:37 PM
Yes, I would.

synbad2
12-06-2011, 03:26 AM
i really appreciate all the interest in this video. Also, this time i will make a torrent and not kill it, and also before i forget, does anyone want a torrent to amv paradise 3 the high quality version?

just put it out already!

Lionforce1337
12-06-2011, 06:25 AM
Not everyone can access torrents though. Especially people who use a school's internet that tracks ****. So have a direct download also plz.

mattroks101
12-06-2011, 04:34 PM
Well, I know of no other way to get the whole thing out. Maybe someone can download the torrent and put it up through direct download. Someone who can upload bigger files than I.

Haar
12-06-2011, 04:55 PM
I'll just encode it to x264 after it's uploaded. That will solve the file-size issue. After that, I'll put it on Megaupload

mattroks101
12-06-2011, 05:10 PM
Ok thanks, much appreciated :D

thedarkmessenger
12-06-2011, 06:28 PM
now FINISH IT! xD

mattroks101
12-06-2011, 06:47 PM
Ok. Everyday I am getting closer to finishing it so you probably won't hear about it until it's done. But imma shoot for next week in getting it out. Also, I have made a torrent for AMV Paradise 3. I'll make a new thread for it.

Haar
12-06-2011, 07:00 PM
It's so close, I can taste it. I feel sickened, amazed, disgusted, impressed, embarrassed. and awestruck all at the same time. Of course, I'm probably only disgusted by the taste of my clips in the vidya.

mattroks101
12-19-2011, 11:52 PM
I'm gonna try to transfer all my data to my laptop. That was I can more easily finish this ones and for all.

Haar
12-20-2011, 12:30 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/18/impress_me.jpg

Seriously though, I can't wait to see this after it's been hyped so much by everyone

jeremyhac
12-20-2011, 02:27 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/18/impress_me.jpg

Seriously though, I can't wait to see this after it's been hyped so much by everyone

Don't get your hopes up man. Most will be ****, but hopefully memorable. Some rejected clips from AMV Paradise 3 should've made it in the minis so I expect to see the same thing with the 4th one.

mattroks101
12-20-2011, 03:23 AM
Oh man, are you kidding? Paradise 4 has got some one the worst clips I have seen in a loooong time. And half of them are mine.

Haar
12-20-2011, 03:54 AM
They can't possibly be worse than mine.

Lionforce1337
12-20-2011, 09:47 PM
They can't possibly be worse than mine.

Remember the farting vid I showed ya? Yeah. End of story.

Haar
12-20-2011, 10:13 PM
Remember the farting vid I showed ya? Yeah. End of story.

Speaking of which, you never sent me that sound effect so that I could make my bit for AMV Fartz. I've already gotten more ideas than I should and need to unload them...

Lionforce1337
12-21-2011, 07:38 AM
Speaking of which, you never sent me that sound effect so that I could make my bit for AMV Fartz. I've already gotten more ideas than I should and need to unload them...

That's because I haven't officially started it yet. I was going to wait until Gainaxxx was finished, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. If you really need it that bad, you could always download the video off of youtube and work with the sound that way. I honestly don't know where the sound went, but i'll keep looking just in case.

Outlaw
12-22-2011, 08:12 AM
Oh man, are you kidding? Paradise 4 has got some one the worst clips I have seen in a loooong time. And half of them are mine.

I wouldn't know as it isn't out yet.

Lionforce1337
12-31-2011, 07:46 AM
Now that AMV Hell is back up, it would be a perfect time to release this vid. =P

mattroks101
12-31-2011, 07:48 PM
If it were done =_=

Outlaw
01-01-2012, 06:35 AM
Really? Really?

mattroks101
01-01-2012, 02:16 PM
Yeah really. Holidays make me lazy.

Guthix
01-01-2012, 06:58 PM
dukem nukem

Outlaw
01-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Yeah really. Holidays make me lazy.

Everything makes you lazy.

mattroks101
01-02-2012, 02:33 AM
Hey! The only people hyping this up is you assholes, I'm not guaranteeing this will be any good or that it will be funny.

Haar
01-02-2012, 05:20 AM
I'd suggest using TeamViewer to get this done faster, but I'm not really sure if anyone besides me would be willing to help you finish this. (No, I'm not kidding. I'll seriously attempt it if you want me to.)

mattroks101
01-02-2012, 07:06 PM
What's your skype Haar? Wait, never mind.

Lionforce1337
01-03-2012, 07:06 AM
It's not that it HAS to be good or anything. Hell, we know it'll be bad due to the clips, BUT!!! Its the curiosity of seeing what other clips have been made that got rejected that has me hyped up for it. It could just be me though. I think these other guys just like to pester ya.

mattroks101
01-04-2012, 05:04 PM
Yeah they probably do, but I appreciate the attention ;)

N.P.C.C.
01-04-2012, 05:42 PM
...The day this comes out will be the day paris hilton has a sex change operation. There, i said it. >_>

Out of curiosity, anything changes as far as what is holding you up?

Pain
01-04-2012, 06:48 PM
How is the current status of you project?

mattroks101
01-05-2012, 04:03 AM
Eh, getting closer to finishing the ending AMV. After that it's a hard Copy Pasta fest to make the credits and it's done.

Out of curiosity, anything changes as far as what is holding you up?

Like I've said before, nothing is really holding me up other than laziness. I really just have not had my heart into the project since last year ;(

This will probably the last one, unless I pass the series off to someone who's name is not EvilestDeath.

Guthix
01-05-2012, 11:45 AM
you can do it! believe in yourself!

Pain
01-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Matt you can do it and you know it. YOU ARE GREAT BOY!!!!!

Outlaw
01-08-2012, 03:48 AM
Hey! The only people hyping this up is you assholes, I'm not guaranteeing this will be any good or that it will be funny.

I don't care if it's good or not, I just want it out. It's been several months.

mattroks101
01-10-2012, 06:27 PM
Yeah it has been a while. Don't worry it'll be done...... Eventually ;)

Pain
01-10-2012, 06:51 PM
Wanna SEE IT! ;D

Lionforce1337
01-11-2012, 02:48 AM
Finish this!!!

mattroks101
01-11-2012, 04:06 AM
>8D MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!1 I shall keep you all waiting as long as I like!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA~!!!

jeremyhac
01-11-2012, 05:39 AM
**** yo couch nigga

Outlaw
01-25-2012, 05:28 AM
So disappointed in both this and blitz 2..

Lionforce1337
01-25-2012, 06:16 PM

This

EvilestDeath
01-26-2012, 03:41 AM
This will probably the last one, unless I pass the series off to someone who's name is not EvilestDeath.

http://ethannewberry.com/gingerrunner/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/****-you.jpg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cR2_FX3poA)

mattroks101
01-26-2012, 04:42 AM

I can live with that.

Outlaw
01-26-2012, 04:38 PM
I can live with that.

Your friends and family are also very disappointed in you.

mattroks101
01-28-2012, 05:48 AM
Ok guys..... I honestly don't think this video will ever be completed. Therefore I have decided to not finish it, but instead hand it off to someone who can. I am considering handing it off to Haar because I know he can finish videos, but in the event he doesn't want it, who else would wanna complete the video for me?

Haar
01-28-2012, 06:00 AM
Sure, I'll do it. Why not?

EDIT: I can't guarantee how good it will be, but I'll still try.

Also: I can finish videos? AMV Destrucity has been in Development Hell for about a month now.(Been working on it on and off for about seven months) I've thrown out three intro sequences for being unfunny and I'm probably going to throw out those old credits.

Seriously though, I'll get to work on Paradise as soon as you send me the files.

mattroks101
01-28-2012, 06:03 AM
Really? :3 That would be awesome. I'll send you everything I've got.

N.P.C.C.
01-28-2012, 06:09 AM
Don't tell erectile dysfunction about this...he'll lose his ****. >_>

Haar
01-28-2012, 06:11 AM
inb4 accidental feud between me and thE Dude

mattroks101
01-28-2012, 06:18 AM
ED and throw a fit. I don't care.

N.P.C.C.
01-28-2012, 06:20 AM
Honestly, i can't wait for him to throw a ***** fit over this. <_< It'd be fitting since he has haruhi as his avatar and all.

mattroks101
01-28-2012, 06:22 AM
Wait, it's only his avatar? I thought someone made a small gif of him.

Haar
01-28-2012, 06:24 AM
http://jasonjeffrey.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/awjeeznotthis****again.jpg

mattroks101
01-28-2012, 06:25 AM
:3

Guthix
01-28-2012, 10:44 AM
do i even wanna know?

Haar
01-28-2012, 03:14 PM
No, not at all, Guthix. Trust me, you don't. There will be e-blood of some sort.

The effect of being informed of all of what's going on here can be summarized with this relatively NSFW(due to violence, rather than nudity, for once) gif
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.ch/3/39/Splodinhead4ju.gif

Guthix
01-28-2012, 07:57 PM
right... so harr if you taken a look at is have you any finishing time estimations?

Haar
01-28-2012, 10:46 PM
I'll let you know as soon as I'm done downloading it. Of course, that will be several hours from now.

Haar
01-29-2012, 03:30 PM
You know, if I skip out on improving the pre-built intro and use some lackluster credits that I made a few months back for a different video, I could get this out today or tomorrow.

FallenPhoenix
01-29-2012, 04:17 PM
You know, if I skip out on improving the pre-built intro and use some lackluster credits that I made a few months back for a different video, I could get this out today or tomorrow.

Please do.

mattroks101
01-29-2012, 04:20 PM
Ah so you finished downloading it?

Haar
01-29-2012, 04:33 PM
Yes, I did. Now I've just got to get Vegas to stop crashing on me and fix those missing clips on the timeline.

Outlaw
01-29-2012, 06:27 PM

That's all we ever wanted..

mattroks101
01-29-2012, 07:27 PM
Yep. Well now ya get watcha want. Aren't you a happy man.

synbad2
01-29-2012, 09:14 PM
*taps foot*

Still waiting for Paradise 4...

Haar
01-29-2012, 09:53 PM
Wow. A day into the job and I'm already getting rushed.

Guthix
01-29-2012, 09:56 PM
lol dont mind them they just have lots of imaptiencec left over from matt

mattroks101
01-30-2012, 12:00 AM
Wow. A day into the job and I'm already getting rushed.

Now you know how I feel.

Guthix
01-30-2012, 12:01 AM
no you dont

mattroks101
01-30-2012, 12:04 AM
No I don't what?

Haar
01-30-2012, 02:16 AM
Currently writing the credits. I'll have to split this into two parts for youtube, but I'll more than likely upload the full version to some download site some time tomorrow.

In case you're wondering why it will take so long: No one ever said zarx264gui was fast.

mattroks101
01-30-2012, 03:51 AM
I'm just glad it's finally off of my hands. Once again, I cannot thank you enough for this Haar. You have been a real pal to me :D

N.P.C.C.
01-30-2012, 04:08 AM
Because real friends accept the **** you pass off to them. >_>

I could only imagine how relived matt feels right now.

Outlaw
01-30-2012, 05:10 AM
Yep. Well now ya get watcha want. Aren't you a happy man.

http://i.imgur.com/eQjGV.gif

Now you know how I feel.

http://i44.tinypic.com/qqsg1v.jpg

Haar
01-30-2012, 01:37 PM
After I finish adding these last 3 or 4 clips that refuse to load to the credits, I can export this thing.

Haar
01-30-2012, 03:10 PM
Rendering now. Of course, that will probably take an hour or two. After that, the x264 encoding will probably take a couple of more hours. On the bright side, I can probably upload the whole thing to Vimeo without splitting it.

MADEVIL
01-30-2012, 03:13 PM
just point me to a download when its ready

Guthix
01-30-2012, 03:18 PM
what he said

EvilestDeath
01-30-2012, 04:05 PM
I'm just glad it's finally off of my hands. Once again, I cannot thank you enough for this Haar. You have been a real pal to me :D

I would be pissed since I offered to do the work from the 3rd video on but turns out I really don't want the Paradise series. Weird the new guy finishes it in what a day? Quick work.

Haar
01-30-2012, 04:36 PM
1. Find harem anime to impress casualfags that probably couldn''t handle intense gore ending that I felt like making.
2. Make sure the show has lots of flashes to begin with
3. Set to redundant song
4 Call it a credits amv
5. ???
6. PROFIT

Haar
01-30-2012, 05:38 PM
I screwed up the credits a bit, but I'll fix them at a later time. Can't really be concerned with that now. (Some of the words are unreadable for a few seconds due to them blending in with the background and I messed up the names of a few shows.)

This is actually going faster than I expected, but it will still probably take several hours.

mattroks101
01-30-2012, 05:57 PM
Weird the new guy finishes it in what a day? Quick work.

The new guy has much more time on his hands, has more than 1 GB on his hardrive, and he is not trying to do high school and make 2 abridged series. I am very grateful to this new guy as should you be.

Haar
01-30-2012, 06:05 PM
The new guy is not trying to do high school.

I call shenanigans. If it weren't for high school, I probably would've released this thing some time last night.

My unfunny joking aside, I'm converting the audio so I can put the video through Zarx264gui as we speak.
For some reason, videos longer than a minute or two always mess up unless I make a separate audio file.

Haar
01-30-2012, 06:48 PM
And so begins a long day of encoding

http://i44.tinypic.com/mioxhl.png

And no, that's not 10 minutes. That's 10 hours, people.

Lionforce1337
01-30-2012, 07:48 PM
And so begins a long day of encoding

http://i44.tinypic.com/mioxhl.png

And no, that's not 10 minutes. That's 10 hours, people.

Is that program necessary?

Haar
01-30-2012, 08:16 PM
Is that program necessary?

When you finish editing your video, export it losslessly or uncompressed. Don't compress it with something crappy out of your editing software.
After you have exported it, you can compress it. You can use my zarx264gui tool to make it an mp4.

Yes, it is. If it didn't use it, the file would be unnecessarily big and take too much time to upload. This is better in the long run.

Besides, inferior codecs would take just as long. The real problem is my computer, I think. 1 GHz CPU speed. That is all.

EDIT: Am I the only person here who bothered to look over and follow this (http://www.amvhell.com/showthread.php?3104-Video-Quality-for-Dummies&p=189350#post189350)and/or this (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides/avtech31/)?

EvilestDeath
01-30-2012, 08:44 PM
Yes, it is.

No, gentlemen behold Super ©!
http://www.multimedia-architects.ch/downloads/superSettings.JPG
lol copyright.

Haar
01-30-2012, 08:58 PM
For some strange reason, I could never get that thing to work for me.

Haar
01-31-2012, 12:12 PM
Uploading it to Vimeo now.