EvilestDeath
08-12-2011, 05:27 PM
Regarding AMV.avi...
It's finished!

AMV.avi is out and ready to pay homage to the pile of **** that is SWAP.avi (http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Swap.avi). Thanks to everyone who helped create it and a special thanks to N.P.C.C. for his excessive amount of work and the introduction. Check it out here:
Dropbox streaming version (https://www.dropbox.com/s/30m35rb5ys6j0qt/AMV.avi.mp4?dl=0) A shutout and big thanks to N.P.C.C. for this new link.
AMV.avi Torrent file (http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6947036/AMV.avi)
Direct Download and secondary streaming version (https://www.4shared.com/video/A78BRTOPce/AMVavi.html) Another huge thanks to N.P.C.C. for this link as well.

The information below is old I am going to keep it here just because but I needed to add the links to AMV.avi here too.

First off the thread called AMV Bloody Wet Dreams IS AMV.avi, I just changed the name of the video. It is an AMV Hell 0/0 clone and aims to be as disgusting, immature and retarded as possible. There are literally NO limitations on what your videos can contain, get creative peeps.

All information on submitting your own video can be found here: http://amvhell.com/showthread.php?t=4044

An emergency situation has been brought to my attention, there is competition (serious competition this time) that will spring up sometime in the near future. If this other project comes out before AMV.avi then we (I) will have a really bad situation on my hands. I think it won't even be started until next year but I would not only like to get this finished relatively soon but it will help promote this upcoming video that I plan to help with.

To sum this up Submissions for AMV.avi end October 23rd and the video should be out in time for Halloween. The days between the 23rd and Hallowseve will be my final editing and checking time...I need all the submissions before I can d? the credits.

N.P.C.C.
08-12-2011, 08:28 PM
K, guess i gotta get to work on those other ideas i had.

EvilestDeath
08-13-2011, 06:40 AM
Unfortunitally I guess you would, sucks that this popes up right when I got heavy I to the Gainax thing but I still think this one will turn out ok. Not quite as good as the other big thing in the works but better then nothing I guess.

N.P.C.C.
08-13-2011, 06:44 AM
Just remember the goal isn't to impress anyone. It's to disgust them. You can't really lose. IMO. Eh, guess i'll skip the bad stuff episode and pour my effort in to this. I'm in too deep at this point...

Edit: ^Take the high road or i'll run you off the road!

EvilestDeath
08-14-2011, 03:33 AM
I am done with the minis series all together now. I am not a fan of how its changed, there is little to no regard for the rules and it just seems too subjective. I will be helping with the AMV Hell movies and maybe some special episodes but not whats currently coming out, oddly enough the minis series has gotten to generic and stale. (Besides the special episodes.)

thedarkmessenger
08-14-2011, 03:34 AM
^I agree :|

Lionforce1337
08-15-2011, 03:37 AM
^ Ditto.

EvilestDeath
08-15-2011, 09:42 PM
^I agree :|

^ Ditto.

F#@% yeah!
I love the series its just blah. Gotta spice things up to keep interest.

EvilestDeath
09-11-2011, 09:35 AM
Reminder bump I guess.
September 11th special.

mattroks101
09-11-2011, 07:57 PM
Ooooh, a special bump.

N.P.C.C.
09-19-2011, 01:01 PM
Super happy fun time bump!

mattroks101
09-19-2011, 01:40 PM
Bumping stuff is fun :D

EvilestDeath
09-19-2011, 05:14 PM
We should bump more often, and add content to the video! ^.^

Not counting what I have contributed, transitions or the intro and credits we have a video of slightly over 15 minutes. More then 15 minutes of "the **** am I watching" nice guys nice.

EvilestDeath
09-25-2011, 03:51 AM
Less then 1 month left, get them clips in peeps. Trust me you won't be sorry for participating.

mattroks101
09-25-2011, 04:03 AM
I'm already kind of sorry for participating.

N.P.C.C.
09-28-2011, 04:34 AM
I'm already kind of sorry for participating.

O_o

I must admit...I believe i may have purchased a first class ticket to hell with some of the things i put into this project...

mattroks101
09-28-2011, 04:04 PM
O_O Oh Jesus why did I bother to participate D:

Haar
09-28-2011, 05:33 PM
I have no regrets. The more recognition the better. Then again, all of my content came from ecchi anime rather than actual hentai...

EvilestDeath
09-28-2011, 11:23 PM
O_O Oh Jesus why did I bother to participate D:

Your names gonna be up with some pretty nasty **** yo.

I have no regrets. The more recognition the better. Then again, all of my content came from ecchi anime rather than actual hentai...
You poor misguided soul, recognition can be both positive and negative. Hell N.P.C.C. and I are slapping our names right on the cover of this so we will be know as heros or sick ****s.

Also, ze credits will be started tomorrow. Since the credits will take so long I have to start them way early. Basically it means that I am going to be making the video starting tomorrow so I can get all the credits in order at the same time. (The 23rd will just be finals night to get it finished and up before or on the 31st.)

EvilestDeath
10-01-2011, 03:30 AM
In a discussion with the big o No.Person.Circumcised.****s. (or N.P.C.C. as he likes to be called) he demanded for a video length estimation and I am pleased to say we have over 25 minutes of material not counting the 3-6 minute long credits video. So keep the junk coming everyone we are almost to AMV Hell 0's length!. Less then a month left.

I did a quick run through of what we have so far yesterday and I gotta say we have a winner video here. Now just to add a few more clips in and make the credits just as epic as the intro and we will have a great disturbing Halloween movie out this year.

N.P.C.C.
10-01-2011, 04:44 AM
In a discussion with the big o No.Person.Circumcised.****s. (or N.P.C.C. as he likes to be called) he demanded for a video length estimation and I am pleased to say we have over 25 minutes of material not counting the 3-6 minute long credits video. So keep the junk coming everyone we are almost to AMV Hell 0's length!. Less then a month left.

I did a quick run through of what we have so far yesterday and I gotta say we have a winner video here. Now just to add a few more clips in and make the credits just as epic as the intro and we will have a great disturbing Halloween movie out this year.

*Tsk* *Tsk* ****ing *tsk*

All this time and you still don't know what "N.P.C.C." means. Do yourself a favor and look at the signature again. *The More You Know*

Anyway, thanks for the length erectile dysfunction and or "E.D." as that's the more appropriate thing to call you.

Haar
10-01-2011, 04:59 AM
You poor misguided soul, recognition can be both positive and negative. Hell N.P.C.C. and I are slapping our names right on the cover of this so we will be know as heros or sick ****s.

I'm already hated all over the internets for one reason or another, so I figure I might as well make it official.

In other words, I'm trying to rack up as much Renegade(or possibly Paragon?) as possible so people on AMV.org(and my family) will know not to mess with me or question my methods.

N.P.C.C.
10-01-2011, 05:02 AM
Mass Effect reference ftw!

EvilestDeath
10-01-2011, 06:43 AM
*Tsk* *Tsk* ****ing *tsk*

All this time and you still don't know what "N.P.C.C." means. Do yourself a favor and look at the signature again. *The More You Know*

Anyway, thanks for the length erectile dysfunction and or "E.D." as that's the more appropriate thing to call you.
N.P.C.C.
Nude Penguins Crucified Christ?
Nine Penised Centaur Cat?
Nutt Piss Candy Cave?
Noooo Please, Card Crusher!?
Newfag Painfully Crafts Crap?

lol I like the last one.

I'm already hated all over the internets for one reason or another, so I figure I might as well make it official.

In other words, I'm trying to rack up as much Renegade(or possibly Paragon?) as possible so people on AMV.org(and my family) will know not to mess with me or question my methods.
Well then I have some good news for you as well as some news news.
Good news, besides the introduction one of your clips will kick off AMV.avi. (It fits the tribute I am doing to the AMV Hell movies)

News news, if you really want people to back away from ya then start adding some stuff to get peoples minds thinking you are dangerously mentally unstable like Newfag Painfully Crafts Crap (N.P.Ciddily.C.) has done. I would fear whats going on in that guys head if it weren't so similar to my own minds way of thinking.

Speedlemon
10-01-2011, 08:34 AM
me too

EvilestDeath
10-01-2011, 06:26 PM
me too

Well then lets see what you got. Submissions are still open. :D

N.P.C.C.
10-01-2011, 07:32 PM
N.P.C.C.
Nude Penguins Crucified Christ?
Nine Penised Centaur Cat?
Nutt Piss Candy Cave?
Noooo Please, Card Crusher!?
Newfag Painfully Crafts Crap?

lol I like the last one.

Well then I have some good news for you as well as some news news.
Good news, besides the introduction one of your clips will kick off AMV.avi. (It fits the tribute I am doing to the AMV Hell movies)

News news, if you really want people to back away from ya then start adding some stuff to get peoples minds thinking you are dangerously mentally unstable like Newfag Painfully Crafts Crap (N.P.Ciddily.C.) has done. I would fear whats going on in that guys head if it weren't so similar to my own minds way of thinking.

Eh, what can i say? I have a dark sense of humor and it incorporates into my work. Mainly, the entries you've seen from me comes from not feeling certain limitations as i would have had with the hell series.

BTW, you still can't read.

EvilestDeath
10-02-2011, 01:36 AM
Eh, what can i say? I have a dark sense of humor and it incorporates into my work. Mainly, the entries you've seen from me comes from not feeling certain limitations as i would have had with the hell series.

BTW, you still can't read.

Nihilist Produce Conspiracy Concepts?
Newly Petrified Cat Crap?
Never Pooped Crispy Cream?

N.P.C.C.
10-02-2011, 02:19 AM
*Yawn*

EvilestDeath
10-02-2011, 02:50 AM
Not like you have come up with anything better. Or more then one thing for EvilestDeath :p

And I already call myself Erectile Dysfunctionist so :p again. (Just check the credits for the upcoming Paradise 3 I should have that name in there.)

N.P.C.C.
10-02-2011, 03:38 AM
Endless Dicks
Eye Damaged
Easy Dick
Epileptic Dog

mattroks101
10-02-2011, 11:05 AM
(Just check the credits for the upcoming Paradise 3 I should have that name in there.)

http://knowyourmeme.com/system/icons/554/original/facepalm.jpg?1248715065

EvilestDeath
10-03-2011, 12:17 AM
http://knowyourmeme.com/system/icons/554/original/facepalm.jpg?1248715065
I regenerate nothing!

It seems N.P.C.C. is missing a few letters like "v,i,l,e,s,t" and "e,a,t,h" with his acronyms. Got the E and the D down pat.

N.P.C.C.
10-03-2011, 05:39 AM
Didn't think that counted.

Envious Dick? >_>

mattroks101
10-03-2011, 04:28 PM
Envious Dick? >_>

That's what I always thought it stood for.

EvilestDeath
10-03-2011, 08:06 PM
I like that one. But your still missing plenty of letters.

havrd
10-07-2011, 12:47 AM
Epic Douchefag?

Not Perfect Corset Crusader

EvilestDeath
10-07-2011, 06:22 AM
Harry
Arthritic
Virgin
Retarded
Derelict

havrd

havrd
10-07-2011, 10:50 PM
Scratch out Arthritic and Virgin, then that would be pretty accurate

EvilestDeath
10-08-2011, 05:18 AM
But they are what make you you. Oh and the harry part that's referring to your palms.

EvilestDeath
10-10-2011, 05:08 PM
Back on topic, everyone you have 13 more days to send something in. Thus far we have 34 minutes of material not counting the ongoing credits. Goal is 11 more minutes.

Come on folks help make AMV.avi a full blown movie! Also its coming along great. Intro, transitions, and clips have all been organized and placed in order even produced as a test so the video will be ready on time. Now we are just adding extra bits to it.

Thanks again for any and all support. (Anyone want to help with some advertising? I kind of need assistance with that.)

Pain
10-10-2011, 05:40 PM
Evil I could sponsore you witm my own Project Called "Secret-Anime Streams" ^^
You could insert this in your video that would make it much more cool XD

EvilestDeath
10-10-2011, 06:34 PM
Evil I could sponsore you witm my own Project Called "Secret-Anime Streams" ^^
You could insert this in your video that would make it much more cool XD

Um sure?

Pain
10-16-2011, 05:11 PM
You would really do this ? AMAZING THANKS :D

Pain
10-16-2011, 05:13 PM
I have one submission more for ya but It takes time to upload this ...

EvilestDeath
10-17-2011, 02:01 AM
You would really do this ? AMAZING THANKS :D

What am I agreeing on here now?

mattroks101
10-17-2011, 02:38 AM
O_o

N.P.C.C.
10-17-2011, 02:44 AM
Now that i think about it...I think i'll troll the anime board on gamefaqs into watching this. I always wanted revenge on those bastards and this seems like the perfect opportunity.

mattroks101
10-17-2011, 02:46 AM
I still haven't brought myself to watch the beta version of this video.

N.P.C.C.
10-17-2011, 02:55 AM
I didn't know the beta was released. The ****?

mattroks101
10-17-2011, 03:00 AM
Haar gave it too me.

N.P.C.C.
10-17-2011, 03:12 AM
I miss everything...

mattroks101
10-17-2011, 03:14 AM
I didn't know it existed either but Haar linked it too me. I could link it to you, but I'd have to find it first :P

Haar
10-17-2011, 03:18 AM
I didn't know it existed either but Haar linked it too me. I could link it to you, but I'd have to find it first :P

That wasn't the beta. Those were just my submissions.

N.P.C.C.
10-17-2011, 03:19 AM
I'm tempted to pass. not because I'm scared but because i'm already gonna be the least surprised out of everyone else. (38 clips are mine)

Edit: *Looks at above post*

Ah. That clears that up.

mattroks101
10-17-2011, 03:19 AM
Oh, **** I thought it was a beta my bad D:

EvilestDeath
10-17-2011, 03:21 AM
Beta? What beta? http://images.wikia.com/youtubepoop/images/3/37/Awesome_med.png

I kind of sort of went ahead and one nighted the entire move (sides the credits since I can't fricken finish them until submissions end.) anyways since I did the entire movie and it would take time to cut it back down or far too much time to upload it at its current state the beta version has been canceled. (the one NPCC knows about)

The beta version Mr. Roks is talking about is still going to happen but be warned it will be an EXTREMELY low quality version of the movie. So it will be only for people who want to check through and see any errors with credits or specific parts of there videos. So you may want to skip the option just to see everything in Higher quality glory when finished instead of seeing it twice.

AMV.avi status update:
*Everything's going fine with the credits and movie so thats not a big worry just yet.

*There has been a major issue uploading...upload tests of this video so it will probably not get a streaming version. Only a downloadable copy because of the tests I did do with this movie (Yes I know I said something contradictory above explaigning the beta so shut up) It has been "banned" if you will. No site will allow it to stay up for more then 2 days so far and I really think the intro is why. Get ready for one hell of a kick off to this.

*I am looking for anyone who will help spread the word about this video. (Marketing goes a long way online).

*I would really love some Halloween themed submissions in asap. Anything Halloween related and I will debase myself to get a good video using the move(s) Saw as a theme.

~Thanks again to all that are helping.

EvilestDeath
10-17-2011, 03:24 AM
That wasn't the beta. Those were just my submissions.

Dammit Haar, you will get your spotlight later don't be spreading around your clips until after the moves released.

I swear if I see any of these clips in the second X-rated minis episode *shakes fist in the air* why I outta!

only if it comes out before .avi. If this beats it to the joke then all's fine and dandy.

N.P.C.C.
10-17-2011, 03:25 AM
Damn, i'm really sorry my intro movie screwed you over on uploading E.D.

Haar
10-17-2011, 03:28 AM
Dammit Haar, you will get your spotlight later don't be spreading around your clips until after the moves released.

I swear if I see any of these clips in the second X-rated minis episode *shakes fist in the air* why I outta!

only if it comes out before .avi. If this beats it to the joke then all's fine and dandy.

Don't worry. I only posted the link on my microblog that only three people actually follow.

EvilestDeath
10-17-2011, 03:37 AM
Don't worry. I only posted the link on my microblog that only three people actually follow.

*shakes fist in the air*

mattroks101
10-17-2011, 12:46 PM
Don't worry, I couldn't bring myself to watch it anyway.

Haar
10-17-2011, 01:59 PM
*shakes fist in the air*

Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.

EvilestDeath
10-17-2011, 05:12 PM
Don't worry, I couldn't bring myself to watch it anyway.

I will say that the intro is so well done, it is pretty much the test of what people will sit through. The main beef of the video is just AMV Hell style clips so everything gets lighthearted and hilarious after the intro scares off the weak.

N.P.C.C.
10-18-2011, 03:46 PM
I will say that the intro is so well done, it is pretty much the test of what people will sit through. The main beef of the video is just AMV Hell style clips so everything gets lighthearted and hilarious after the intro scares off the weak.

That's some 'ol bull ****! This project was presented as being as disgusting/disturbing as possible which is why i tried not to aim my submissions to the lighthearted side and went the "This guy is ****** up in the head" route. Jesus, I'll be outed as the lone sicko now just because i followed the video's gimmick faithfully? *Sigh* i hope the light stuff i did paints me in a better light...

Haar
10-18-2011, 03:57 PM
That's some 'ol bull ****! This project was presented as being as disgusting/disturbing as possible which is why i tried not to aim my submissions to the lighthearted side and went the "This guy is ****** up in the head" route. Jesus, I'll be outed as the lone sicko now just because i followed the video's gimmick faithfully? *Sigh* i hope the light stuff i did paints me in a better light...

Don't worry. I made some sick stuff also, so you won't be alone. Just Google "Butter Dog" to understand what I mean...

Haar
10-18-2011, 04:05 PM
*There has been a major issue uploading...upload tests of this video so it will probably not get a streaming version. Only a downloadable copy because of the tests I did do with this movie (Yes I know I said something contradictory above explaigning the beta so shut up) It has been "banned" if you will. No site will allow it to stay up for more then 2 days so far and I really think the intro is why. Get ready for one hell of a kick off to this.
Have you tried NGSilver's Adult AMV Archive?

EvilestDeath
10-18-2011, 04:14 PM
Have you tried NGSilver's Adult AMV Archive?

Nope, I haven't I will check it.

N.P.C.C.
10-18-2011, 04:22 PM
Don't worry. I made some sick stuff also, so you won't be alone. Just Google "Butter Dog" to understand what I mean...

Thanks, makes me feel a little better...Too bad some my stuff is 5 levels worse than bestiality.

Haar
10-18-2011, 04:28 PM
Thanks, makes me feel a little better...Too bad some my stuff is 5 levels worse than bestiality.

I'll take your word for it, but keep in mind I might end up using this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=afJ48jL5yno

N.P.C.C.
10-18-2011, 04:45 PM
I'll take your word for it, but keep in mind I might end up using this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=afJ48jL5yno

You just lost a e-friend buddy...I have been laughing at that for the past week though. still, no way in hell i'll watch it!

Hmm...*Bookmarks archive site*

Lionforce1337
10-18-2011, 09:20 PM

I've actually been working on something with it. It's definitely the most disturbing thing I've seen. People having sex with someone's insides? No Prob. THAT STUFF 0_0? *shivers*

Speedlemon
10-18-2011, 09:22 PM
mine makes me look like ****bear so ya

N.P.C.C.
10-18-2011, 10:04 PM
mine makes me look like ****bear so ya

Hey, i did a couple of loli ones. (It's the fetish that disturbs me the most) It's the only thing i'm ashamed of putting into this honestly...

mattroks101
10-18-2011, 10:13 PM
All I did was like, 1 violent clip. Full of violence. So yeah. (I'm clean :D)

N.P.C.C.
10-18-2011, 10:20 PM
Whatever helps you sleep at night Matt. >_>

EvilestDeath
10-19-2011, 02:07 AM
"And I was all like YOOOOOOOOOOO" Oh man thats great. And reminds me that .avi is lacking in the male on male action, what do? Fine I guess I will find something myself.

fyi N.P.C.C. I have watched the hentai Milky Teacher four whole freaken times and I cant and havn't thought of a single idea for it besides the song Hot for Teacher which has been used way to often. So that show is not going to make it into this video.

EvilestDeath
10-19-2011, 02:09 AM
Hey, i did a couple of loli ones. (It's the fetish that disturbs me the most) It's the only thing i'm ashamed of putting into this honestly...

Havrd still has the winning loli clip. So good that I am ending the video with that clip. Soooooooo loli-rific.

EvilestDeath
10-19-2011, 03:17 PM
* 4 days left for submissions so get them in asap.
* NGSilver's Adult AMV Archive has accepted my request so we have a hosting site!
* I have been watching Boku No Pico and its strangely erotic.

Speedlemon
10-19-2011, 07:47 PM
* 4 days left for submissions so get them in asap.
* NGSilver's Adult AMV Archive has accepted my request so we have a hosting site!
* I have been watching Boku No Pico and its strangely erotic.

ikr... i need to make something with it...

EvilestDeath
10-19-2011, 08:18 PM
ikr... i need to make something with it...

The squid girl? I think Zetsubou-Chan covered that character.
Or is her name Ika? I don't know I haven't seen Shinryaku! Ika Musume! yet.

mattroks101
10-19-2011, 09:02 PM
ikr = I know right.

EvilestDeath
10-19-2011, 09:44 PM
Ok, that confused me there. Wasn't sure if it was to read;
ikr, i need to make something with it.
(like I read it)

or;
i need to make something with it...
(continuing what show I was talking about)

Since that's cleared up we have like 3 clips for that show so I think its covered.

mattroks101
10-20-2011, 02:05 AM
God I am getting a stomach ache just from you listing the shows you've already used. Which reminds me. I need to get a third clip into you.

N.P.C.C.
10-20-2011, 02:47 AM
God I am getting a stomach ache just from you listing the shows you've already used. Which reminds me. I need to get a third clip into you.

I know someone who won't be surviving through the intro movie.

Lionforce1337
10-20-2011, 06:18 PM
This intro movie sounds just awesome. I can't wait.

EvilestDeath
10-21-2011, 12:03 AM
Get that clip in soon I need to get this thing together and the way the credits are to be made I must have the main movie completed before the credits can be put together. More on that later...

I know someone who won't be surviving through the intro movie.More like someone who won't make it past the intro or even the first 30 seconds.

This intro movie sounds just awesome. I can't wait. I should be in promotion. Can make anything sound like the best thing in the world. But the intro deserves the hype it is really really solid.

Anyho more on that later continued here...because of the odd way I am making these credits, Battlefield 3, the massive amount of content being submitted in the last three days and more to come (Seriously 10 new clips just yesterday alone?) and because of the hosting site this will be on I have high doubts that this will be out by Halloween. It will be out no later then November but I will still be pushing for Halloween.

Better to have a polished movie nobody will watch because of how sick it is then a rushed movie that nobody will watch because how sick it is.

EvilestDeath
10-21-2011, 07:49 PM
+6 today and its not even 4pm.

This spike has lead me to put down a few rules, nothing big. I will no longer be accepting clips from the shows Bondage Game, Queens Blade and Boku No Pico due to massive amounts of them being included already UNLESS the video is of exceptional quality. Any clips that are poorly crafted or are too similar to other submitted clips will be rejected. There has been only one instance of this so far so no need to worry much. It just means these last two day, be creative and unique. We (mainly myself) have already used up enough old jokes for this.

With this spike in submissions I had to completely erase the first version of this to start a new so I have to pick and choose or this will never get out in near enough time.

EvilestDeath
10-21-2011, 07:50 PM
+6 today and its not even 4pm.

This spike has lead me to put down a few rules, nothing big. I will no longer be accepting clips from the shows Bondage Game, Queens Blade and Boku No Pico due to massive amounts of them being included already UNLESS the video is of exceptional quality. Any clips that are poorly crafted or are too similar to other submitted clips will be rejected. There has been only one instance of this so far so no need to worry much. It just means these last two day, be creative and unique. We (mainly myself) have already used up enough old jokes for this.

With this spike in submissions I had to completely erase the first version of this to start a new so I have to pick and choose or this will never get out in near enough time.

N.P.C.C.
10-21-2011, 09:00 PM
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/2066/indexvlh.jpg

Excellent...It's looking more and more messed up by the day.

I think you're forgetting one last hentai that was abused. *wink* *wink*

Haar
10-21-2011, 09:50 PM
I will no longer be accepting clips from the shows Queens Blade and Boku No Pico due to massive amounts of them being included already UNLESS the video is of exceptional quality.
I guess it's time for me to get creative...

EvilestDeath
10-21-2011, 11:03 PM
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/2066/indexvlh.jpg

Excellent...It's looking more and more messed up by the day.

I think you're forgetting one last hentai that was abused. *wink* *wink*

I assume you are talking about Night Shift Nurses but since that series has a bunch of episodes I am not to concerned for it. The shows on the list have been having similar episodes and even scenes used.

Like Boku No Pico, there was an ending scene in the third OVA that I had 3 great ideas for but due to overuse of that specific episode I dropped the "The Human Centapead" joke that used similar scenes to two other clips already accepted in.

N.P.C.C.
10-22-2011, 12:39 AM
I saw that movie yesterday and i think i know what you were thinking without seeing that show. *Shudders*

EvilestDeath
10-22-2011, 04:24 AM
I guess it's time for me to get creative...

The Queens blade ones you sent in are definitely the last accepted. No more no exceptions for that show now.

I saw that movie yesterday and i think i know what you were thinking without seeing that show. *Shudders*
Oh, I really like that move. I get way too much into weird stuff like that. Not obsessed just I really find the art in such oddity's.

EvilestDeath
10-22-2011, 07:01 PM
1 more day. After tomorrows over I won't be accepting anything else.

humnut
10-23-2011, 12:22 AM
I was just wondering if you ever got my submission (Way back when you first started this video)?

mattroks101
10-23-2011, 02:48 AM
Crap, I still haven't finished my clip D:

jeremyhac
10-23-2011, 05:49 AM
One last clip to submit before deadline.

Zetsubou-Chan
10-23-2011, 05:50 AM
Heh, can't wait to watch it

EvilestDeath
10-23-2011, 06:40 AM
I was just wondering if you ever got my submission (Way back when you first started this video)?
Yes and it didn't really have a clear ending so like a few other clips I had to end it where I found a punchline.

Crap, I still haven't finished my clip D:
Todays the last day, good thing its a weekend day. Hop to it.

One last clip to submit before deadline.
Damn all these late clips. I literally have to reconstruct AMV.avi because of these new clips. They changed the order of too much of the move so I have to start all over. (Good thing the actual movie part is easy. Can easily be done in a few hours maybe even 1 hour.) But the credits! I have to re-do what I had done already because of ordering. Damn dammit.

Heh, can't wait to watch it
Its not the greatest thing in the world but it certainly is really good. Re-watchable at least. Had I promoted it more and set more limitations it would be a must see thing but since I was lax about this first one its gonna have a bunch of "lol" moments and a few "the **** is this ****?" moments. No limitations sometimes = poor content. -_-

mattroks101
10-23-2011, 11:02 AM
No limitations sometimes = poor content. -_-

Just look at the Paradises.

EvilestDeath
10-23-2011, 02:29 PM
Just look at the Paradises.

Very true.

Quick word, if anyone wants to continue to submit clips after today they will be quality checked and used in #2 for next Halloween. Be warned clips may be rejected. The theme this year was primarly ****...yes poo. (kind of like how ****ty the first half of episode 1 of Panty and Stocking was.) Next year were going all out s? the theme is psychological disturbance. More on that later. "An AMV film"? "An AMV.avi film"? Oh what name to use..."The Human AMV"? "AMV.mp4"?

Lionforce1337
10-23-2011, 04:37 PM
I've got one last clip I'm sending in. It'll be in sometime in the next 5 hours or so. =P
Also you got my last clip right? Just checking.

N.P.C.C.
10-23-2011, 05:05 PM
You better not have cut my La blue girl clip *shakes fist*

BTW, do i still have the most? I counted like 38 from me i gave...

If anyone is wondering why...I had a back log of these ideas months before he started this project as i intended to just privately scare the **** out of friends and family members and perhaps be ready for the next AMV Hell 0.

EvilestDeath
10-23-2011, 07:00 PM
Also you got my last clip right? Just checking.
Yes

You better not have cut my La blue girl clip *shakes fist*

BTW, do i still have the most? I counted like 38 from me i gave...

I wanted to cut it but no its in thre. There are far too many videos that drag on and thats one of them. As far as a video count goes well you still have the most but I don't know how many. Remember the folder is not split up like Gainaxxx's so I don't know who has how much each.

I do know that we have about 100 videos. 90 for sure but I am waiting to finalize the count tomorrow after the last clips get in.

N.P.C.C.
10-23-2011, 07:09 PM
Oh...I was hoping that one didn't drag on given i felt i put a lot into it.

jeremyhac
10-23-2011, 07:16 PM
If this turns out really good, I'll be sure to watch more hentais and produce some real solid cheezburger (http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/5720/cheezburger.jpg) videos.

EvilestDeath
10-23-2011, 07:27 PM
If this turns out really good, I'll be sure to watch more hentais and produce some real solid cheezburger (http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/5720/cheezburger.jpg) videos.

The video has already turned out great, the only things left are addition of final clips and credits so that wont change it much.

Everyone who worked on this prepare for some messages in the coming days, because tonight and tomorrow I will be asking a few of you if specific clips can be cut or not. I put down the guidelines that everything would be accepted no matter how bad and plan to stick to that so I will need your permission. Cept with Haar but thats a different story and it ends with me cutting whateva I want wheneva I want. Whatever whatever I do what i want...with his clip.

Haar
10-23-2011, 11:55 PM
Cept with Haar but thats a different story and it ends with me cutting whateva I want wheneva I want. Whatever whatever I do what i want...with his clip.

I'm always the butt monkey...

N.P.C.C.
10-24-2011, 12:02 AM
It's a crappy job but someones gotta do it.

EvilestDeath
10-24-2011, 01:13 AM
Whatever time is put on your computer for this post, add 3 hours to it and submissions will close then. For all us normal people in 'merica, preferably the eastern section, its 9:13 so less then 3 hours left.

I am going to try and make one last one to match the one Piece AMV made in hell 0/0. check it up there was only one.

Lionforce1337
10-24-2011, 01:35 AM
my creativity (or slight hint of one) won't leave me alone. Guess I'm sending in one more...
-_-

EvilestDeath
10-24-2011, 02:16 AM
http://www.goozex.com/community/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/99/1373.633802202918840145_2D00_excellent.jpg

EvilestDeath
10-24-2011, 03:03 AM
One hour left for submissions.

EvilestDeath
10-24-2011, 11:47 PM
First off I would like to say thank you all for helping out with this. I will give a few stats here in a little bit and more as the week goes on. Since I am not going to make a (what I like to call) editors beta for this and just release it straight on I will try and keep in communication with everyone answering any questions you need.

Now to the first round of stats, this will ONLY include the clips or "the beef" of the video not the introduction, transitions or outro;
Original name: AMV Bloody Wet Dreams (changed to create a meme theme)
Rename inspiration: Swap.avi (http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Swap.avi)
Movies theme: Poo
Project started: May 9th 2011
Total number of clips submitted: 104
Clips accepted and in the video: 103
Rejected clip?: A various mix of shows by HaarTheDragonlord using Transhobic Techno by YourFavoriteMartian. Rejected then accepted after a song change.
Beef run time: 38 minutes 7 seconds
Longest clip run time: 1 minute 30 seconds (of pure win)
Shortest clip run time: 3.28 seconds
Longest clip's artist: N.P.C.C.
Shortest clips artist: mattroks101 (Listed as Anonymous in credits)
My favorite video: Rosa by Havrd (the final clip in the video)
Close second favorite: A Black Lagoon clip by N.P.C.C. If you can stick through the intro its not far into the video. Well worth seeing.
Audio used the most not including recurring jokes: Little Girls by Oingo Boingo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA) and Tansphobic techno (Bitch got a penis) by Your Favorite Martian. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c6vDxvOXhQ) Both songs were used only twice by different people.
Contributor who sent in the most videos: N.P.C.C. (total amount unknown but he said he sent in 38 so that would be a good guess)

More random stats to come. When the video is out a new thread will be made, it will be both to view the video and to start submissions for #2.

N.P.C.C.
10-25-2011, 12:10 AM
I thought matt wanted to be "Anonymous" here too. :D

Correction, it was 39. (40 if you count the intro movie)

Just a friendly reminder...did you dispose of version 1 of that scary movie 2 clip i sent you in favor of version 2? Granted i believe it can barely work if both versions are there but it's still basically the same video with version 2 being a slight improvement.

Lionforce1337
10-25-2011, 12:21 AM
wow 39 clips...you must have been exposed to some crazy ****.

N.P.C.C.
10-25-2011, 12:44 AM
wow 39 clips...you must have been exposed to some crazy ****.

You have no freaking idea yo.

i mentioned this earlier...I had a back log of ideas that i was going to originally use to horrify friends and family members long before this project started but this seemed like a decent way to make more people puked so i put it all in here.

EvilestDeath
10-25-2011, 12:47 AM
I
Just a friendly reminder...did you dispose of version 1 of that scary movie 2 clip i sent you in favor of version 2? Granted i believe it can barely work if both versions are there but it's still basically the same video with version 2 being a slight improvement.

Yeah the old one has been replaced and is part of the great center section of this video

N.P.C.C.
10-25-2011, 12:51 AM
All right, just checking.

EvilestDeath
10-28-2011, 08:07 PM
Little update, I have finally gotten out of my Battlefield 3 coma...for a little bit anyways, and am putting full work on AMV.avi today. From what I am seeing it will not be out for Halloween but that's not really a big bad issue. Its not like it will be streamed anyways so anyone who is going to watch it will probably be doing better things that day the waiting for a file to download. It will be a late treat but not too late.

Question, should i keep it in full 1080p glory (with a file size of about 2-3gb's) or trim it down to be more space friendly? Get your votes in.

Haar
10-28-2011, 08:17 PM
Make multiple versions: a 1080p, 720p, 480p, 360p, 240p, Video CD/Betamax/VHS/DVD by mail, etc. Also, use for Zarx264 for encoding if the file is still to big, regarding the 1080p(assuming you're not already using it)

N.P.C.C.
10-28-2011, 08:44 PM
A gig for one file that's about 85% of an hour is over doing it if you ask me.

I support multiple releases in different formats also. Though i'll admit, i'll most likely take the highest one offered and run it through my editing program so i can play the thing on my wii anyway.

Lionforce1337
10-28-2011, 10:08 PM
I support the multiple filesize stuff. You should see if it's possible for completion on November 1st. It'd be ironic being on all saint's day, plus it'd be a nice birthday present.

jeremyhac
10-29-2011, 12:24 AM
I support the multiple filesize stuff. You should see if it's possible for completion on November 1st. It'd be ironic being on all saint's day, plus it'd be a nice birthday present.

Oh, the beautiful irony in that!

EvilestDeath
10-29-2011, 02:37 AM
Multiple formats is a no go. Maybe 2 but definitely not as many as haar was suggesting. Turns out its about 3.5gb without the credits in full glory so I will be toning it down slightly.

We can see about Nov 1st even though thats just a few days away from my birthday. Could just wait and release it then but I am trying to push this out the door asap.

Ran into a reoccurring issue that turns out is not my fault for once. Some clips don't have an appropriate ending so some clips ether seem to go on and cut off at a random part in the joke or end early. I'm doing the best I can with these ones but there are at least 2 clips who literally don't finish the joke so some like those two I can only do so much with and I don't feel I have the right to up and remove them this late in the game. Just expect some "Is that all?" moments but not too many. Until then I have from now until 5pm tomorrow and all day the 31st to do whatever I need so its still trucking along. I just keep checking through it to fix the errors in the main video before getting into the credits so the main bit will as polished as can be.

Zetsubou-Chan
10-29-2011, 03:15 AM
I just hope it isn't too big

Haar
10-29-2011, 04:16 AM
Ut Video/Uncompressed .avi ? Zarx264 = a file I estimate to be 2.1 GB

jeremyhac
10-29-2011, 03:42 PM
The Ut Video/Uncompressed avi alone will be over 50 gb.

Haar
10-29-2011, 04:23 PM
The Ut Video/Uncompressed avi alone will be over 50 gb.

I'm aware of that. I was just saying that the best results of zarx264 are usually achieved by re-encoding an uncompressed avi or a lossless file rather than a lossy mp4 or wmv.

On the other hand, I realize that temporarily setting aside 50 GBs and waiting hours for the file to be processed into a 2 GB would be bothersome...

mattroks101
10-29-2011, 05:42 PM
I don't even have 50GB on my pc.

EvilestDeath
10-30-2011, 04:35 AM
I think the most hilarious issue I am having right now is .avi format will not save properly with my video editor, it screeches the sound. So in response I am forced to use my favorite video format .mp4.

So I guess the full title will read "AMV.avi.mp4"

Haar
10-30-2011, 03:17 PM
I think the most hilarious issue I am having right now is .avi format will not save properly with my video editor.

What Software are you using?

Lionforce1337
10-30-2011, 08:16 PM
I think the most hilarious issue I am having right now is .avi format will not save properly with my video editor, it screeches the sound. So in response I am forced to use my favorite video format .mp4.

So I guess the full title will read "AMV.avi.mp4"

That is the greatest form of irony right there.

EvilestDeath
10-31-2011, 01:07 AM
What Software are you using?

Cyberlink Powerdirector but I have an old pirated version so its been a known issue for me. There are a few other ones but .mp4 is just fine to export it can be as high or low quality as I want/need so no biggie.

Quick word of warning if you have no seen or heard of Swap.avi (http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Swap.avi) check it out. It literally is a full blown movie too. At this point interest for the title must have instigated a few of you to check it up but I have provided a link to an information page about it and here is a direct link to the video. Also watch AMV Hell 0 if you get the chance. Not AMV Hell 0/0 only the first one. Enjoy. (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VVXZYWAH)
Here is a torrent version if you want it. (http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4333261/swap.avi)

jeremyhac
10-31-2011, 01:17 AM
Thanks. This should clear things up a bit.

EvilestDeath
11-01-2011, 01:42 AM
I bet nobodys gonna watch SWAP.avi. -_- wasted effort.

The credits are taking longer then expected due to overambitious goals so I am going to start skimping out on parts of it to make it go faster. Gotta get this out soon. They should be finished by tomorrow and the video will be out this week. (Don't quote me on that.)

Haar
11-01-2011, 02:02 AM
I might watch swap.avi later on, but I'm kind of busy now...

Also:

I like that one. But your still missing plenty of letters.
Egregious
vicious
irrational
lazy
egotistical
submissive
tumultuous
Derivative
egotistical
audacious
transexual
hick

Of course, the fact that it took me so long to think that up probably says something about me. Speaking of which, what does H.a.a.r.T.h.e.D.r.a.g.o.n.l.o.r.d. (or Haar if you're feeling lazy) stand for?

N.P.C.C.
11-01-2011, 03:27 AM
Swap.avi aint ****. (lol) Sure, it is unsettling at first but it just becomes extremely boring pretty quickly. Hell, i fell asleep watching it the first time i saw it. Seriously, who "likes" that?

EvilestDeath
11-01-2011, 05:46 AM
Like at least two of them just didn't make any sense at all and most didn't link into each other in any sort of coherent way but nice job there haar. I like L the most. Since its very true.

EvilestDeath
11-03-2011, 08:12 PM
when is amv.avi coming out?
http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/117/008/original/soon_honey_beer_bottle.jpg?1303752607
Looks like at least one person is ready for it. I had not calculated my lazy nature added to the limitations I can do at any given time with this video. The deadline has over shot itself by a great deal so I am spending more and more time polishing it while still doing these blasted credits. It is not that they are hard to make or technically brilliant they are just tedious. I guess it would be about 40% completed.

There is a 100% chance that the video will be out before the end of next week. In the meantime I guess tomorrow I could start up the second Project Dynamite just to get the idea out and about of what it will be and what it will require. The second AMV Artists video thing will start up right after AMV.avi is finished and will parallel the announcement of the second AMV.avi video. Happy early Thanksgiving!

N.P.C.C.
11-03-2011, 08:57 PM
I shall bask in the tears of whom ever i horrify when it's unleashed.

jeremyhac
11-03-2011, 10:11 PM
Let's kick it up a notch, BAM (http://www.geekosystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/elzar-futurama.jpg)

EvilestDeath
11-04-2011, 05:29 PM
Let's kick it up a notch, BAM (http://www.geekosystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/elzar-futurama.jpg)

I really don't know what that was about but cool?

You all don't know how much I want to add a small clip into .avi right now. Turning this news into a video: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Detroit-wants-to-disinvite-Nickelback-from-its-T?urn=nfl-wp11074

Maybe next year.

jeremyhac
11-04-2011, 05:44 PM
I really don't know what that was about but cool?

You all don't know how much I want to add a small clip into .avi right now. Turning this news into a video: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Detroit-wants-to-disinvite-Nickelback-from-its-T?urn=nfl-wp11074

Maybe next year.

If it's gonna be funny, I say go for it. Not like waiting another week will change anything.

EvilestDeath
11-04-2011, 06:29 PM
Oh no, changes to the video won't make anything take longer. The credits are the only issue. I am making small AMV's for each clip for the credits so it would add maybe a few minutes on to the creation of the credits but its not worth it. At this point.

Trying to get these credits done tonight since I wasn't able to do anything with them yesterday. I also have a stable net connection for this week so as soon as I am finished and spot checked the video its going to go straight up.

EvilestDeath
11-04-2011, 09:34 PM
Good news everyone, I have made plans to show AMV.avi this Sunday SO, the video will be completed by then no exceptions. if you have been waiting for a release day to scheduled a viewing of your own or whatever then you got it.

Video will be ready by/before this upcoming Sunday at noon and will be download ready no later then that evening at the latest.

N.P.C.C.
11-04-2011, 09:57 PM
No professor Farnsworth = Fail

EvilestDeath
11-04-2011, 11:53 PM
No professor Farnsworth = Fail
I really was about to put one of his pictures up but we already have one Futurama picture on this last page here so eh. But hey, good news its (.avi) almost out and ruddy.

Only 47 more clips to add in the credits out of the 100 or so in the main video.

N.P.C.C.
11-04-2011, 11:59 PM
Hasn't /B/ taught you anything? One picture of the same character is not enough!

zemoo
11-05-2011, 04:32 AM
Good news everyone, I have made plans to show AMV.avi this Sunday SO, the video will be completed by then no exceptions. if you have been waiting for a release day to scheduled a viewing of your own or whatever then you got it.

Video will be ready by/before this upcoming Sunday at noon and will be download ready no later then that evening at the latest.

If you could get it out by Veterans Day my friends and I'll make a party of it. I figured out how to use my school's projectors, and a day without class means that all the lecture halls will be empty and the big ass projectors unguarded.:wtf:

It's what the troops would want.

EvilestDeath
11-05-2011, 05:26 AM
If you could get it out by Veterans Day my friends and I'll make a party of it. I figured out how to use my school's projectors, and a day without class means that all the lecture halls will be empty and the big ass projectors unguarded.:wtf:

It's what the troops would want.

By this sunday, Tomorrow, not next week.

zemoo
11-05-2011, 05:41 AM
oh! :eek:

I feel stupid :sweatdrop:

EvilestDeath
11-05-2011, 06:06 AM
Eh, easy mistake.

EvilestDeath
11-06-2011, 06:31 PM
Videos finished, still is rough around a few edges but its still show worthy so I am getting to uploading it right now. Look for the new AMV.avi thread here soon when everything is up and ready for viewing.

EvilestDeath
11-06-2011, 11:19 PM
The video is out you can find it here: http://amvhell.com/showthread.php?p=310253#post310253
Or Download the torrent file here: http://www.2shared.com/file/wM_y3KVn/AMVavi.html

Thetruecrow
11-07-2011, 02:33 AM
-_-
Why did I start watching this.

EvilestDeath
11-07-2011, 02:50 AM
-_-
Why did I start watching this.

Cause it's a cute and fluffy, puffy as a wuffy puddly poo?

Thetruecrow
11-07-2011, 05:34 AM
Cause it's a cute and fluffy, puffy as a wuffy puddly poo?

I shall now seed for months.

EvilestDeath
11-07-2011, 01:40 PM
I shall now seed for months.

Success!

arisboch
10-04-2015, 04:30 PM
Could someone upload a copy to Mega, I couldn't find it anywhere on teh net ;(

N.P.C.C.
10-04-2015, 04:54 PM
Could someone upload a copy to Mega, I couldn't find it anywhere on teh net ;(

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:MNIIAI3CGIE4LSIWF5XAPAUHWJNJ7A CL&dn=AMV.avi.mp4&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fa nnounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounc e

Edit: You need a torrent program.

arisboch
10-04-2015, 06:13 PM
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:MNIIAI3CGIE4LSIWF5XAPAUHWJNJ7A CL&dn=AMV.avi.mp4&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fa nnounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounc e

Edit: You need a torrent program.
Due to technical problems, I can't use torrent :(

N.P.C.C.
10-04-2015, 06:35 PM
I'll upload my 480p version to dropbox and link you to that. Give it an hour or so. Hell will be upon you soon.

arisboch
10-04-2015, 06:46 PM
I'll upload my 480p version to dropbox and link you to that. Give it an hour or so. Hell will be upon you soon.
Awesome! Thx!!

N.P.C.C.
10-04-2015, 06:47 PM
Well, that didn't take long.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g127yeb41bm4znt/AMV.avi%20V2.mp4?dl=0

If you can film reaction videos for (my) fun.