thedarkmessenger
09-17-2011, 06:07 PM
Episode 2 of my abridged series is finally out, and it may be my last D:. Quite frankly, I don't think it's quite all that funny, and I think I can do better with other projects (clips? amvs? a different series?). Here's the link to episode two: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIs15KI6uNM

What do you guys think? Should I give up on Abridged Nanoha and move on?

vejtornado
09-17-2011, 09:58 PM
better than the first. gd use of death clock music. still needs more sound effects.

thedarkmessenger
09-19-2011, 12:11 AM
Well, I think I'mma close off this series for good. It was a disaster from the start, and quite frankly I probably should of stopped before I got even the first episode out. That being said, I will now be working on a new project: a book. Not a fanfiction, either. A real and actual book with my own characters in my own world doing their own thing.

I probably won't actually publish it though. I'm not confident enough that I'll actually make any money from it. My plan is to release it for free over the internet, finding a cheap (maybe even free) place to host it. I'll probably also ask for paypal donations, just to help fund the website I'd be using.

My main objective here is to actually do something to contribute to society, even if it's just a little bit of entertainment. That was kinda the whole point of Abridged Nanoha, as well. I don't plan on making any money this way, although I certainly wouldn't turn down an opportunity to make millions off of it, either