EvilestDeath
09-23-2011, 06:04 PM
Here is this, it is a thing of the funny sorts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgDbF5HQhMk
Next up, AMV.av in October.

Outlaw
09-23-2011, 09:25 PM
The FMA one doesn't have audio. And as for criticism, most of those were entirely way to long.

N.P.C.C.
09-23-2011, 09:32 PM
That was really good.

Favorites were Me, myself, and me, I got it from Agnes, and Clap for the wolfman.

Also, what happened with the full metal alchemist clip? No audio.

Haar
09-24-2011, 12:31 PM
I can't believe I accidentally put that Gurren Lagann clip in 4:3. Anyway, I enjoyed that video.

EvilestDeath
09-24-2011, 07:30 PM
The FMA one doesn't have audio. And as for criticism, most of those were entirely way to long.

The audio problem is being fixed now and the videos submitted had the ability to range from 5 seconds to one hour. There should be a new upload by the time I get off work around 11pm tonight. I also added some stuff just songs not any new clips.

HalOfBorg
09-25-2011, 05:47 PM
You mentioned not knowing where "Food Around the Corner" was from. Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj4Wh4BqxJk

I used it in a stupid, silly live video I made of a guy at work screwing around in a lab chair:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGgWnk9s7SM

EvilestDeath
09-25-2011, 07:17 PM
You mentioned not knowing where "Food Around the Corner" was from. Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj4Wh4BqxJk

I used it in a stupid, silly live video I made of a guy at work screwing around in a lab chair:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGgWnk9s7SM

Thank you.

To everyone, I have no clue what the hell is going on with this video when I upload it so I am going to keep trying to upload it every night starting at 10pm. In the meantime, if you want to toss something in I still have the project open. Just make sure you send it in before 10pm eastern time. After 10 don't send anything in until I announce if I can take more and the video failed to upload. If its up in this thread then the video is closed and fully watchable.

What happened was I went in to re-roduce the video because the first version I released was 1.5gb. That was far too much for my connection to handle in one night so I lowered the quality (from 1080p) to make it get up and out quicker. What i didn't notice was that some of the songs and audio I had to edit for it were deleted off my computer so my video editor just left them out. Ah I feel so ashamed. But thats fixed and now in making that mistake I can say it wont happen again. (imma look out fo that **** from now on.)

EvilestDeath
10-01-2011, 03:08 AM
Aight its put its makeup on and tossed its slutty dress over its sagging tits and is ready for show.

In other words I got the video fixed and re-uploaded.

EvilestDeath
10-02-2011, 02:52 AM
Nobody wants to comment here? -_-

It's a slightly different video if you happened to see the first one. Just fyi

Haar
10-02-2011, 03:02 AM
Nobody wants to comment here? -_-

To be fair, I think that my clips may have ruined it.

EvilestDeath
10-02-2011, 03:08 AM
To be fair, I think that my clips may have ruined it.

Not really, poor planing on my part added to your clips being downers.

The "The Boondocks" one was completely your fault for it had no end.

The Megaman one was my fault for changing up the personal watermarks so it stands out now.

The You-Gay-Hoe one is just fine.

So one win and two mistakes don't really puncture it much. Hell my Sonic/Soul Eater one didn't exactly add much grace to the overall video. That could have been removed.

HalOfBorg
10-02-2011, 05:54 PM
I still think it would have been better as a 'sampler' - bits n pieces of the best videos. As judged by you since it's your video.

EvilestDeath
10-03-2011, 12:18 AM
Probably would have been better as a sampler thing but I really don't have the right to be so arrogant yet. Maybe in the future.

Outlaw
10-06-2011, 03:39 AM
The FMA one was actually one of the better ones.

EvilestDeath
10-20-2011, 11:41 PM
The FMA one was actually one of the better ones.

Awwww why thanks, it was the first AMV I ever made. Odd how quality of my clips shifted downwards after I made that clip but whatever.

Anyho, anyone interested in a second Artists video? Just gauging if its worth doing or not.

Choices are;
*AMV Artists Video 2

*CollaborAMV #1 + #0 (The second project Dynamite) The #0 one is a hentai megamix of songs while #1 is Children friendly.

*Open invitations to the in progress Gainax movie.

Which sounds the most interesting to you all for the winter season?

Haar
10-20-2011, 11:55 PM
I'd like a new amv artists video, now that I know what I'm doing(sort of)

EvilestDeath
11-03-2011, 08:19 PM
Project X Megamix 1 and 2 (Project Dynamite #2 and #2.5) will be started this weekend. I don't want to spoil the songs names just yet so thats where the X comes from.

AMV Artists video #2 will be announced the day AMV.avi is released, so relatively soon. The second .avi will be announced then too.

Haar
11-21-2011, 12:28 AM
Out of curiosity, how did you get the Mega Man footage to stay up so long? Shouldn't Shopro have pwnt that video by now because of it?

EvilestDeath
11-21-2011, 03:22 PM
Out of curiosity, how did you get the Mega Man footage to stay up so long? Shouldn't Shopro have pwnt that video by now because of it?

I had an issue with that atonally and one of HalOfBorgs clips as well. What happened is because of the introduction "This was made for a local film festival" (which was stolen from another video) aloud me to claim this as my creation. I just made up a festival it aired at as a demonstration on types of AMV's/

Long stretch but I got away with it.

Haar
11-21-2011, 03:38 PM
Congratulations you're now a hero.