waofy
06-24-2008, 10:12 PM
Been working on this one for quite a while now, hope you guys like it!

It still feels like there's something missing but I couldn't come up with anymore ideas, so here it is ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9gn6fW_Qso

Just a word of warning, there are some spoilers in it and you need to have seen the series to get some of the jokes.

Also, I have to say this small project has really made me appreciate the work put in by Zarxrax, SSGWNBTD and co to make the AMV Hells. How they found the willpower to put together 6 (soon to be 7! :o) is beyond me.

UTF
06-25-2008, 12:14 AM
Nice transitions with the gates of Hell. Worked quite well.

Some of the clips I found too long, but there were a few gems, including:

Dr. Weird as Grimmjow - It only sorta made sense, but Dr. Weird's quotes make anything awesome
Superman theme with Aizen - Made me smile
The Prodigy song with Hollow Ichigo was nicely put together, and definitely worked

The Death Note stuff , I don't think a lot of people will get, unless they're familiar with both series, but you could always put the subtitles up for just that clip.

Good job for the most part

Also, just noticed at the end, you thanking the fansub group for your clips. It's nice that you want to give them credit, but giving out their name like that can get them into trouble, especially with licensed stuff. Dattebayo for example says they don't like it when people put their clips up on youtube, because the official companies go after them.

waofy
06-25-2008, 01:39 PM
Nice transitions with the gates of Hell. Worked quite well.

Some of the clips I found too long, but there were a few gems, including:

Dr. Weird as Grimmjow - It only sorta made sense, but Dr. Weird's quotes make anything awesome
Superman theme with Aizen - Made me smile
The Prodigy song with Hollow Ichigo was nicely put together, and definitely worked

The Death Note stuff , I don't think a lot of people will get, unless they're familiar with both series, but you could always put the subtitles up for just that clip.

Good job for the most part

Also, just noticed at the end, you thanking the fansub group for your clips. It's nice that you want to give them credit, but giving out their name like that can get them into trouble, especially with licensed stuff. Dattebayo for example says they don't like it when people put their clips up on youtube, because the official companies go after them.

Thanks a lot for the comments. This is my first go at making AMV's, and I'm probably jumping in at the deep end by doing this so constructive criticism helps!

Looking at it now, the clip at the beginning along with the bit with the Oblivion intro are probably too long. Other people have commented on the Death Note thing and I think it's just bad execution by me (I doubt adding subs will help).

To be honest I hadn't thought about the issue with crediting the fansub group (in my experience what they seem to hate more is when people don't give them credit for subbing the episodes!). But I'm asking them on their forum now so they can decide whether they want it left on or not :)

deana1
05-10-2009, 02:06 AM
The audio isn't working; looks like WMG is at it again.

koingpfpop
08-21-2009, 01:13 AM
Bleach has been continuously serialized in the Japanese manga anthology Weekly Shōnen Jump since August 2001 and has been collected in 40 tankōbon volumes as of June 2009. Since its publication, Bleach has spawned a substantial media franchise.

play sonic rpg eps 8 (http://www.y3.com/search-results/97138/sonic-rpg-ep-8)
Phase One (http://www.digitaltransitions.com)

JediMaster80
08-21-2009, 02:43 AM
The audio isn't working; looks like WMG is at it again.
Goddamn WMG. They just need to mind their own damn business. Why are Music Videos audio still left on, but AMV's are turned off?

WMG piss me off soo much.

You got another place to watch this that's not youtube?

darkzi
09-09-2009, 05:31 PM
ahh metacafe and veoh(may have to google it) though veoh rocks cause people put up entire movies and they dont mind