Thread: VGMV Hell(Work In Progress)

Default VGMV Hell(Work In Progress)

So i lurk and read mostly, though i do post every once in a while. Anyways, i've been working on this for a while now, on and off. But i always get side-tracked, doing school, work, whatever. Anyways, im really looking for some help. This is one solely based around video games, since i believe the content and the appeal is there. I have about 20 minutes of clips made, bad or good, to show off to people interested who might want to help. I just figured if there was any group interested in helping in such a project, it would be the group around here.

A cold and desolate place in highly populated Southern Ontario.

Default Re: VGMV Hell(Work In Progress)

I don't know, I beg to differ, actually. We're all pretty lazy bastards, whenever we get an idea for a collaborative project, we tend to stop caring pretty quickly.

But every one else is free to give an input.

He said: "I'm a football player."
    I said: "...I DON'T CARE!"

Default Re: VGMV Hell(Work In Progress)

Ionzorg is kinda right, very rarely does anything make it that far off the ground, cept maybe for some of the stuff in the off-topic threads...

i'd say figure out about 10 more minutes and post it up, 30 minutes is never a bad amount of time for one man.

EDIT: i had an idea today, but lack the resources to complete it. Song - back in your head | material: Halo, Cortona singing to master chief.

#39 - Law of Inverse Attraction

Success at finding suitable mates is inversely proportionate to how desperately you want to be successful. The more you want, the less you get, and vice versa.