Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV Hell 3 Subtitled

Anonymous Guest

Default AMV Hell 3 Subtitled

Hello! I'm actually from the RIT Anime Club in Rochester New York. RIT actually has the National Technical Institute of the Deaf as a part of it, which means that our anime club has a high number of deaf students. As a result we must show all our showings with subtitles on them so all members can enjoy them. Long story short, I subtitled AMV Hell 3 for our club so that it could be shown. Not only subbed it, but KARAOKE subbed it.

Now I wasn't sure who I was supposed to ask about this, so I figured I would just post it here. Can we have permission to put the subtitled AMV Hell 3 on our AMV server so that our members are able to download it? I purposely haven't shared it so I could ask for permission first. I'm also willing to share the subs so that they can be put up on your website as well so everyone can enjoy them.

Thanks!

Sorry. I wasn't logged in and I didn't realize that. But that last post was mine.

Sorry!

I personally like the idea of a subtitled version...
    But i'm not the one to decide... i do however, like that, as an addition... (Amvhell 1-2 also had subtitles on the DVD i reckon)

Default Some English subtitles for AMV Hell 3 already exists

Some other subtitles exist already (as mentioned somewhere in the forum)...
    Link: http://bomi.wz.cz/?projects/subtitles&lang=en#amvhell

Yes, it's all fine. I would indeed like the karaoke subs to post up here too.

Okay cool. Would you like me to up the subtitle file to some sort of file share site, like yousendit? Or do you have a torrent host that you would want the full hardsubbed version up on? I could do either.

Yea, just upload it to some site, and I'll grab it.

Well here is the file. This is the hardcoded avi version. We uploaded it to our club server, but you guys can download it from there and decide what to do with it.

Enjoy!

http://animehost.rit.edu/~amv/AMV_HE...0%5bSUB%5d.avi

Well I'd like to have just the subtitles if you could...

AnonymousX Guest

Default Disturbed - Stupify

WHY THE HELL?
    In the song: Disturbed - Stupify the lyrics were subbed like this
    People on th right wing - BAH
    WHAT THE **** IS "BAH" DUDE
    IT'S ROCK AND YOU NOW IT

Anonymous Guest

That would make you 1 of 2 people, AnonymousX, that understand what the hell all those "UAGH!!" "BAH!!" "UHHHGH! UHHHGH!", and "OOO-AA-AA-AA-AA!!!" sounds translate into. The other is the man that "sang" them.

(I love the hell out of some Disturbed, but i can't tell what the hell he's on about half the time, and i have the lyrics.)

Cut the guy a break, at least he's enabled AMV Hell with the ability to amuse the aurally handicapped.

(I'll stop there, because i couldn't figure out how to go on without criticizing "AnonymousX" in reguards to why they chose the name "AnonymousX" on a board where they'd be more anonymous by not typing any name at all.)

TimberWolf Guest

And ironically, i forgot to put a name in the namebox before i posted. I should let my IQ recover before pushing reply after reading things like that.

Confusion567 Guest

Huh. Am I the only one being asked to Log In when I try to open the file?
    I even made an account on animehost.rit.edu, but it won't accept that.

Default Re: Disturbed - Stupify

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousX
    WHY THE HELL?
    In the song: Disturbed - Stupify the lyrics were subbed like this
    People on th right wing - BAH
    WHAT THE **** IS "BAH" DUDE
    IT'S ROCK AND YOU NOW IT
    Odd, I always took it as "****"...

Default AMV Hell 4 Subtitles?

Does anybody intend to create subtitles for AMV Hell 4? Or are they planned for DVD release?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast