Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AMV Hell 3 Subtitled

Default Re: AMV Hell 3 Subtitled

Not at the moment.

Actually while I dont know how to make a Subtitles track I'd be more than willing to type up text for subtitles for all of AMV Hell 4 in my free time that could then be made into a subtitle track. But I'd want the option of an alternate comedic subtitle track too a la Monty Python and the Holy Grail's opening sequence.

What makes a man? Is it the woman in his arms? Just cause she has big titties? Or is it the way he fights every day?
    ....No, it's probably the titties.

Default AMV Hell 4 Subtitles

Ok then, I'm on it... :-)
    I will try to create subtitles same way as for AMV Hell 3, so you can help if you are able to edit SSA subtitles. Just follow instructions on this page:
    http://tv.zdechov.net/ocsp/doku.php?id=amvhell-en
    Otherwise I will ask for help only if I won't be able to understand any part, because I'm not native speaker and my English is pretty bad too.

i wan?t help too!
    i?m also not a native speaker, but i will work for my english skills.

within the next days i will see that i?ll be able too edit the most of them.
    when this version is finished, i like to make a german version of it,
    that would be awesome!
    (i have watched AMV Hell 3, 4 with most of my friends, but the most of them
    can?t understand a single word (i?m wondering what they doing during english,
    the past 10 years ago^^) thats the point, why they don?t understand the
    most funny parts)

greetings

PS
    @hajdam
    where are you from (hometown) it?s only 50 km from my city to the german-czech border.
    <br />Pipiru piru piru pipiru pi!

I will help too, Behemoth is my buddy and I am a bit better well versed in english than he is. I already started working on the subs, correcting a few errors hajdam made and adding some. It will be cool when they are finally done!
    I will also work on the German subtitles for AMV Hell 4, together with Behemoth.

But for this part:
    have watched AMV Hell 3, 4 with most of my friends, but the most of them
    can?t understand a single word
    You&#39;ve also got to know the Anime and Song or you&#39;ll likely dont get the point!

You got me! Actually I didn&#39;t expect anyone to help so far...
    Anyway, I was a quite busy lately... Like not catching dead-line for 2nd DVD release anyway ;D But I&#39;ll keep doing my five-minute steps of skeleton subtitles - will need timing correction later for sure... If you wanna translate, just skip about next five minutes to my last insert just as a precaution...

Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth666
    where are you from (hometown) it?s only 50 km from my city to the german-czech border.
    Well, I&#39;m actually far from Germany border... See http://zdechov.net

Actually, I sugest you to translate subtitles for AMV Hell 3 to German first.

And thanks for your help. It might kick me to hurry up as there seems to be somebody interested

i will translate into german on the base of the english subtitles,
    (cause, i really don?t know to create these ssa files, but editing is not a prob,
    my classmate Klemm will help you through parts that are difficult to understand,
    he maked some good work today, i saw it at his place after school)

i will you send the finished version as soon as possible,
    greetings

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    That would make you 1 of 2 people, AnonymousX, that understand what the hell all those "UAGH!!" "BAH!!" "UHHHGH! UHHHGH!", and "OOO-AA-AA-AA-AA!!!" sounds translate into. The other is the man that "sang" them.

(I love the hell out of some Disturbed, but i can&#39;t tell what the hell he&#39;s on about half the time, and i have the lyrics.)

Cut the guy a break, at least he&#39;s enabled AMV Hell with the ability to amuse the aurally handicapped.

(I&#39;ll stop there, because i couldn&#39;t figure out how to go on without criticizing "AnonymousX" in reguards to why they chose the name "AnonymousX" on a board where they&#39;d be more anonymous by not typing any name at all.)
    I have a strange idea... anyone else wanna guess that they are the same people?
    yeah and half the stuff you just said-you and anonymousX... made absolutely no sense.
    Life is like a toaster. When the bread comes out, it flies onto the plate you were walking out the door with.

Default AMV Hell 4 Subtitles on the way

Well, I finished first sweep for AMV Hell 4 subtitles, that means I have sort of skeleton with aproximate timing and text as much as I was able to google at first try. Still, it was hell for me I hope that anybody could find it useful...

Now I would really appreciate help from anyone to correct or fill the gaps (mostly marked with &#39;*&#39 as I&#39;m not a native speaker and therefore I&#39;m unable to recognize what they&#39;re saying/singing there... Like I don&#39;t speak neighter Japanese or Swedish too ;D

I should also mention, that this &#39;ents&#39; version should be base for final subtitles as it includes both hardsub duplications (for possible translations) and some noises descriptions (for possible karaoke) so it will be cut as needed later. Some sentences are crossing over (it works correctly with VobSub) - should be fixed later.

I might do some timing corrections but not likely within next week...
    See http://tv.zdechov.net/ocsp/doku.php?...=amvhell4-ents for updates
    Download using top link here: http://tv.zdechov.net/ocsp/doku.php?id=amvhell-en

Hey, I&#39;ve corrected and edited the english version till 1:15:some seconds and had to stop there &#39;cause I had the version from before you put in the rest.
    I corrected most things I understood and found some things on google, but there were some things that I just could not make out or find on google.
    I edited some lyrics in spite of them being correct like in the original version, but sometimes the singer sings something else than what is being written in the lyrics, so most times when its fitting I put the &#39;real&#39; version in.
    The Hitler speech was particularly fun to correct cause I&#39;m german (dont get me wrong here, no nazi intentions, it was just very easy to understand) and I put the english translation under it.
    Did the same with "Whats up, people!".

Tomorrow I will go over it once again and do the rest, maybe re-edit something and correct the time track some (thats gonna take time, uh!).

It would be cool if someone could help with the rest where no lyrics could be found or the speech not be understood.
    But after tomorrow (or maybe somewhat later, dunno if I will have time) it will be mostly finished from my side.

And HajdaM, I think it would be better to remove the subtitles in the english version where the text is already on the screen, like in the very start, or before the beginning of the quick view of AMV Hell 3.
    I know its needed to have them in for other language versions than english, but in the english version they are really not needed.

Will post again when I am done.

the german (pre-)version is by 53 min.,
    and i think we need to ask the guys, they&#39;re able to speak more different languages
    to make a "swedish" or "french" or "whatever" Subtitle of the 4th Part.
    I think that would be great, but it&#39;s still a lot of work...

and HajdaM, I will make a german AMV Hell 3 Subtitle rightafter i finished the current one.

greetings

Default AMV Hell 4 Subtitles on the way

Well, I finished second sweep - means timing corrections. Next I will only reduce subtitle crossing and fork english subtitles without unnecessary lines.

I will also probably post new poll like "AMV Hell 4 Subtitles - Call for help" in few days to beg people to check result and fill gaps which are still remaining, because it looks like not many people will read post called AMV Hell 3 Subtitles . And that will be all from my side. Thanks for Klemm and Behemoth666 so far!

Hi guys,

Here&#39;s a little bit better version for both, vol 3 and vol 4.

http://www.digitalanime.com.br/AMV_Hell_3_and_4.rar

Enjoy!

Gradius

Another fix.

About: Neon Genesis Evangelion - Internal Combustion Engine Imitation - Daniel Malmedahl

This is from Woody Woodpecker around 1945, I don&#39;t recall the episode name, but I recalled as soon I watched on AMV 3 and I couldn&#39;t stop laughing. I saw that ep back there in 1980&#39;s.

Gradius

whats the point of being a menber

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast