Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AMV Enfer

Amo, please be a good chap and update the title :3
    Well, i eventually saw this definitive version and i'm just proud and impressed. #fap Now, we're waiting for the Hell 6!

Only 3 seconds of Soul Eater and I had to put these myself
    Edit : There are a LOT of private jokes in... the editing, explaining them all might be difficult :'D
    Last edited by LaDebauche; 11-03-2012 at 02:15 AM.
    J'aime chier dans la pampa

Amazing. That was just as good if not better than the last. Really, a great effort all around.

- Quote surreal to hear pinkie and the brain in french and johnny bravo's theme .

- That heavy rain csi clip was genius.

- I knew someone would try to get a amv out of those katawa shoujo cut scenes.

- The running gags were straight money. The ring clips had me rolling. Plus, props for the Durara running gag with throwing the woman in the brick wall. Completely avoided that one becoming annoying by being clever about it with a bit of detail.

-I'm pretty sure i saw op credits once...Well, at least no subtitles...

- Cult of personality with haruhi...Why the hell didn't i think of that one?

-I found the end credits sequence well done and kinda moving through the way it was edited.

Overall this was awesome. I dare say amv hell 6 won't be beating this ****. I hope certain people here realize what happens when projects have decent effort and attention to quality and detail payed and just how well that can come off to the overall quality of the videos in general. Enfer delivers again.

for some reason the loading was long as hell, so i wasnt able to watch past 14 mins , as far as i could tell it was good

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

I found myself bored for the most part, but that's probably only because of all the french I couldn't understand. The second one obviously had a lot of effort put into it, with pretty amazing quality with the exception of a few encoding glitches. Hell 6 will doubtfully reach that level.
    'Twas grief enough to think mankind
    All hollow, servile, insincere;
    But worse to trust to my own mind
    And find the same Corruption there.

Well, we're working on english subtitles and it will be okay in like... 24 hours ?

I will do a file that explain some hard jokes in french, but a member of the AMV Enfer team has done an awesome job this afternoon by traducting about every french speech in english.

Oh, and sorry, I'm french too and I'm the one who seems to be in charge of subtitles, but my english sucks.

I will do my best to do a more comprehensive version for you, english folks.

But, you know, when we watch an AMV Hell, even with subtitles it's sometimes pretty obscure, so we can understand that's it's hard you.

Bref, wait and see.

0_0 4.4 gigs!?

It'll be a while before it's downloaded XD

Quote Originally Posted by Jaerdoster View Post
    traducting
    Come on, Jaer
    (Je suis pas contre un droit de regard sur le fichier final d'ailleurs, pour plus de sÚcuritÚ )

Did I mention that I really like this video? Sure, not everything was funny, but even the non-humorous clips were fairly entertaining.

So did this ever get subbed?

Not to my knowledge. I had to get some assistance from a family member to get some of the French parts, and even she wasn't 100% reliable, so that led to me doing a bit of googling anyway.
    Last edited by Haar; 11-30-2012 at 12:29 PM.

Well, in the meantime, we can blatantly explain what you want to understand
    (By the way : do you have any news for Hell 6? We all think it's gonna be released for December 21th but it's only pure speculation)

Quote Originally Posted by LaDebauche View Post
    Well, in the meantime, we can blatantly explain what you want to understand
    I was fairly lost during the running jokes involving Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters, despite actually watching that entire series. Of course, I saw it a few years back anyway, so any minor details about that arc are probably lost on me anyway, so it's not really necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaDebauche View Post
    (By the way : do you have any news for Hell 6? We all think it's gonna be released for December 21th but it's only pure speculation)
    Sadly, no more news have been given, other than Zarx saying SSG is busy with college. I'm also anticipating a December 21st release, but that may just be me getting my hopes up for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by HaarTheDragonlord View Post
    I was fairly lost during the running jokes involving Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters, despite actually watching that entire series. Of course, I saw it a few years back anyway, so any minor details about that arc are probably lost on me anyway, so it's not really necessary.
    In fact, the joke was from a typical french movie and could be easily understood even without watching YGO, if you know the movie or have some french speack knowledge. Anyway, it was such a french prvitate joke, that's why they are others running gag in english ^^
    'Waiting for Hell 6 tonight !

I know it's been a while but I finally got this downloaded and finally watched the whole thing and...why are the English subtitles only for the English clips? It's kinda pointless, thought it'd be French for the English clips and English for the French clip, also "DAT QUALITY"

Keep in mind these subtitles were made for a french con... :3
    A new version will eventually be released.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast