Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV Minis Episode 03 & AMV Hell 5

Default AMV Minis Episode 03 & AMV Hell 5

Alright, you guys have been waiting a long time on this one, but AMV Minis Episode 03 is finally out! If one of your videos was accepted, but you don't see it here, don't worry, just keep waiting until episode 04

Also, I'd like to make an announcement about the recent speculation regarding AMV Hell 5. Yes, it is happening, and no this isn't a joke. Longtime fans will know that AMV Hell was originally a 2-man collaboration between me and SSGWNBTD. Since he doesn't post on this forum much, many of the regulars around here might not be familiar with him. I was still personally opposed to doing anymore videos in the main AMV Hell series, but this is something that he wanted to continue, so it's going to be run by him (just like Divided by Zero was). Now of course, there is one question that many of you might be wondering: "Can I submit my videos to both AMV Hell 5 and AMV Minis?" ONLY submit to one at a time. If your clip gets accepted in one, DON'T send it to the other. If your clip gets rejected from one of them though, then it's ok to try submitting to the other (though I would recommend you think about your idea some more, because there is probably a pretty good reason it was rejected).

You also might be wondering, what is the difference between AMV Hell, and AMV Minis? Well, the AMV Hell projects have been designed for viewing at anime conventions, or other large groups. AMV Minis is focused more on the internet audience. That's the main difference, in my opinion.

Anyways, with that all out of the way, here is what you are looking for:

Credits (in order of appearance):

Creator: Nygmatech Enterprises
    Anime: Moyashimon
    Audio: Bill Nye the Science Guy theme song

Creator: Humnut
    Anime: Dragonball Z
    Audio: Yugioh the Abridged Series sound clip

Creator: Absolute_Apocalypse
    Anime: Toradora!
    Audio: Donovan - Mellow Yellow

Creator: Absolute_Apocalypse
    Anime: End of Evangelion
    Audio: End of Evangelion sound clip

Creator: Tazuto
    Anime: Petopeto-san
    Audio: Lady Gaga - Pokerface

Creator: The-Ville
    Anime: Hellsing Ultimate
    Audio: Alice Cooper - Feed my Frankenstein

Creator: Angelyco
    Anime: Moyashimon - Microbe Theatre Deluxe
    Audio: Relient K - Crayons Can Melt on Us for All I Care

Creator: scarmullet
    Anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Audio: Invader Zim sound clip

Creator: Doomimus
    Anime: Excel Saga
    Audio: West Side Story - I Feel Pretty

Creator: Raster88
    Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist
    Audio: Jeff Dunham - Oh Holy Crap

Creator: Ari-chan
    Anime: Saint Tail
    Audio: Papa Roach - Getting Away with Murder

Anime: End of Evangelion
    Audio: Troll 2 sound clip

Creator: Doomimus
    Anime: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Audio: Kelly - Let Me Borrow That Top

Creator: greensucksbluerules
    Anime: Golgo 13: The Professional
    Audio: Tom Petty - Free Fallin'

Anime: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Audio: Family Guy sound clip

Creator: StarRodMan
    Anime: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai
    Audio: Team Fortress 2

Quote Originally Posted by Zarxrax View Post
    Creator: Angelyco
    Anime: Moyashimon - Microbe Theatre Deluxe
    Audio: RaichuKitten - GUESS WHAT DRIP-DROP JUST DID
    Audio is Crayons Can Melt on Us for All I Care by Relient K.

Quote Originally Posted by Muteki View Post
    Ok, thanks, too late to change it in the video though.

Thanks to all of the contributors for making us laugh, and thanks to Zarxrax for his efforts in trawling through all our ordure, and delivering the gems to us!
    There was a young clerk who disagreed sharply with one of Curzon's memoranda. He thought it was balls. But he was afraid to say so directly, so he scratched faintly in the margin, "Round Objects". Lord Curzon replied in a note: "Who is Mr. Round, and why does he object?"
    -Sir Alan Lascelles

Kudos to the one with the YGOTAS clip

You know, not two minutes ago I was thinking, "Hmm... well, it's been two months now. I wonder if... Oh my GOSH! It did!"
    "A film as rich as a sauce bearnaise, as refreshing as a raspberry sorbet, and a lot less predictable than the damn food metaphors and adjectives all us critics will churn out to describe it."
    -David Ansen on "Ratatouille"

"and I'm freeeeeeeeee, Free Fallin!"

Epic

"A hunter-destroy-"
    "What is it?!"
    "A hunter-destroy-"
    "WHAT IS IT?!"
    (pause)
    "A hunter-destroyer machine." XD

I must say overall I'm much more pleased with the results.
    Last edited by Doomimus; 10-19-2009 at 01:50 AM.
    "A film as rich as a sauce bearnaise, as refreshing as a raspberry sorbet, and a lot less predictable than the damn food metaphors and adjectives all us critics will churn out to describe it."
    -David Ansen on "Ratatouille"

Quote Originally Posted by Zarxrax View Post

AMV Hell 5. Yes, it is happening, and no this isn't a joke.
    Epic! That's good news.

Thanks to you for letting them make it since it sounded like you were pretty set on not doing another one (from what I read, forgive me if I am wrong) so it's cool to see that a 5th one is being made.

And Question: Will there be any kind of threads or polls made of requesting animes to be used in this video?
    "You know as well as I that the only thing any lord values is self-preservation, honor means nothing to them. There are no lords out there worth laying down one's life." ~ Jin - Samurai Champloo

Best one yet by quite a bit

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Optimus Prime died for your sins

I am now no longer alone in my solitude. For I am now surrounded by the Furies, the goddesses of vengeance. In the darkness I awaited the dawn.And once dawn came I cursed my flesh until night fell once more.I even prayed I would loose my sanity but those prayers went unanswered. I even strove for death but the Devil's cold, pitiless hand held me back.

Quote Originally Posted by abyssion1337 View Post
    Best one yet by quite a bit
    i wouldn't say by quite a bit, but definitely the best so far. My personal fav is the Higurashi clip at the end. it fits sooooo well with the anime! great job everyone
    My name is Steve, but my friends call me Special.

12. Default

Applause to Nygmatech Enterprises for the Moyashimon clip, that is by far my favorite AMV Minis clip so far and makes into my top 10 favorite AMV Hell clips ever. It was just such a perfect, unusual idea

I think my fave was Jeff Dunham/FMA. Loved the whole batch though. Also, why does opening make me nervous as all hell?

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute_Apocalypse View Post
    Applause to Nygmatech Enterprises for the Moyashimon clip, that is by far my favorite AMV Minis clip so far and makes into my top 10 favorite AMV Hell clips ever. It was just such a perfect, unusual idea
    :eek:

Zarx, do you ever feel bad about trying to let a great series end while other people try to stop you; ok i know you're not actually trying to let it end but why not: it's important stop producing something while it's still good before going too far and ruining the whole thing. Now is usually the point where I make a long speech type thing to prove my point but I don't need to, all I have to say is: Star Wars prequels

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Optimus Prime died for your sins

I am now no longer alone in my solitude. For I am now surrounded by the Furies, the goddesses of vengeance. In the darkness I awaited the dawn.And once dawn came I cursed my flesh until night fell once more.I even prayed I would loose my sanity but those prayers went unanswered. I even strove for death but the Devil's cold, pitiless hand held me back.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast