Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AMV Minis X1 - Azumanga Daioh

That's what she said.
    But I agree. It was longer, but kept me interested throughout. There were some funny clips this time.

phew good thing I found out I wasnt going crazy; I was like I swear I saw that 'go away' vid that doominus..youtube you didnt fail me; I found out ya doominus did a full version for that vid back in october or so

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1kSFeXUYiE HAHA! was starting to think I was having major deja vu

Hopefully this won't be Azumanga's farewell from the AMV Hell universe.
    I live in a country where there's never money for a bottle of milk, but there's always for a bottle of rum.

You know it won't be as long as Doomimus is submitting vids. XD

First time I downloaded this, MPC farted. Second time was okay though. Also, WOW, this was a good bunch. I'm tearing, actually. "I Touch Myself", "Teen Girl Squad", "Ronery" and especially the Lord of the Rings clip. Priceless!

Quote Originally Posted by darkzi View Post
    phew good thing I found out I wasnt going crazy; I was like I swear I saw that 'go away' vid that doominus..youtube you didnt fail me; I found out ya doominus did a full version for that vid back in october or so

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1kSFeXUYiE
    Please say there is a higher quality downloadable version of this available. It was by far my favorite moment of X1, but the YouTube flv looks terrible when scaled up to fullscreen - especially 46-inch fullscreen.

Ah, I found it on animemusicvideos ("Good Riddance", not "Go Away" - Duh). However, that copy is interlaced, which just... well - :eek: . I assume at this point, that's the best there is?
    Last edited by Hawker; 07-12-2010 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    Please say there is a higher quality downloadable version of this available. It was by far my favorite moment of X1, but the YouTube flv looks terrible when scaled up to fullscreen - especially 46-inch fullscreen.

Ah, I found it on animemusicvideos ("Good Riddance", not "Go Away" - Duh). However, that copy is interlaced, which just... well - :eek: . I assume at this point, that's the best there is?
    Guilty as charged. ^^; In my defense, however, I had a hell of a time trying to de-interlace the footage without diminishing the quality, so then I just decided to leave it alone.
    "A film as rich as a sauce bearnaise, as refreshing as a raspberry sorbet, and a lot less predictable than the damn food metaphors and adjectives all us critics will churn out to describe it."
    -David Ansen on "Ratatouille"

Azumanga Daioh sure is worth havinf of it's own Mini episode

these are funny jokes as well, I like especually the "When Harry Met Sally" and "Teen Girl Squad" ones
    I'm just a guy that loves making AMVs.

Default Alternate Link

The audio to the Youtube video has been disabled.

Here's an alternate link:
    http://blip.tv/amv-hell/amv-minis-x1...-daioh-5901806

Alternate links for all the AMV Hells have been created on Vimeo some time ago due to issues with Youtube. The only ones not on there are the 0's

AMV HELL on Vimeo

O sweet christ ty, Ive been updating my non amv hell movies collection from flv to mp4, and the gd Nazi's on youtube took this one down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12