Page 2 of 4861 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: Count to a Million v.?

#39 - Law of Inverse Attraction

Success at finding suitable mates is inversely proportionate to how desperately you want to be successful. The more you want, the less you get, and vice versa.

16705 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Why don't I plug my DevArt while I'm at it? http://Its-a-Gundam.deviantart.com/
    Kuwabara:
    Issitheus: BACK THE **** OFF MY TIC-TACS BITCH
    BRING IT SMALL FRY!!!! :

Success at finding suitable mates is inversely proportionate to how desperately you want to be successful. The more you want, the less you get, and vice versa.

Seriously? No one figured it out from that? What the Hell else can I do? I typed enough a's to fill 8 lines and no one even looks at it twice. Including the guy who uses white text for his FREAKING SIGNATURE. Do I have to make one of these letters black for anyone to catch on? Maybe I'll just scream some more and then everyone will get it.

In related news (or olds, considering this happened when I was active the first time. Or second time by some definitions), does anyone remember the KKK thread? Okay this is definitely reminiscence. And for those who don't know what the bork I'm talking about, it's not me fondly remembering the times I used to talk about white supremacy and lynch people. It was the time I made a thread using exclusively white text. Took a while for some people to catch on. But people like Kuwabara were already using it (mostly on this thread actually), so there was a pretty good discussion going that was completely invisible unless you highlighted it. Of course, some people *coughVickycoughcough* thought that the mere mention of the KKK was bad form. I admit it was a bit out there and I definitely regret the way I defended it, but a joke is a joke. It was also the one time I feel I made a serious mistake on the forum, so I guess it's a learning experience: keep the off-color jokes on /b/ and in other places you can be sure no one will end up overly PC and butthurt.

I don't want to have this sound completely unrepentant. I do think that it was a bad idea and altogether bad form for me to post a joke like that here. But those jokes have their (albeit degenerate) place and I'm willing to make those jokes in those places. Places with terribly lax moderators and horribly ironic senses of humor.

In other news, everyone apparently needs some sort of mental floss (and not that stupid magazine) because no one has been present enough to figure this out. Hopefully this post will be massively white enough to tip everyone off. If it doesn't I have little hope for the human race. Nah, jk, I still love you guys. It took a while for everyone to get it last time so I don't expect a completely new group to get it faster this time.

Also, is it just me or is the average age of the fourth generation lower than that of the first and second? Because I have the distinct feeling it is. Which brings to mind that I really have to do a leaderboard.

Whoo, haven't done a rant like that in AGES. That was a nice little wall of text if I do say so myself. I didn't even have to scream! Good times... and they will be even better times if everyone gets it all at once. A nice invisible discussion can do the mind good.

Kuwabara:
    BRING IT SMALL FRY!!!! :

yeah I missed it because I don't even usually look at this thread

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Optimus Prime died for your sins

I am now no longer alone in my solitude. For I am now surrounded by the Furies, the goddesses of vengeance. In the darkness I awaited the dawn.And once dawn came I cursed my flesh until night fell once more.I even prayed I would loose my sanity but those prayers went unanswered. I even strove for death but the Devil's cold, pitiless hand held me back.

That is the only acceptable excuse. Also you picked up on it as soon as you came in here. Thereby confirming what didn't need confirming: that you have more presence of mind that most of the current forum combined.

Kuwabara:
    BRING IT SMALL FRY!!!! :

16710, yeah, I don't think s.ifr or Filler would've missed that for a second or lieut (however you spell the guys name) for that matter

I am now no longer alone in my solitude. For I am now surrounded by the Furies, the goddesses of vengeance. In the darkness I awaited the dawn.And once dawn came I cursed my flesh until night fell once more.I even prayed I would loose my sanity but those prayers went unanswered. I even strove for death but the Devil's cold, pitiless hand held me back.

Liet. Or Vilius. That's easier to remember (I always messed up the i before e thing in the former). And yes, they wouldn't. Do you agree with the age thing?

Kuwabara:
    BRING IT SMALL FRY!!!! :

it seems that way, the maturity level certainly makes it seem like it, I mean we weren't exactly great all the time, but some of these guys can't think seriously about a series outside of "it's awesome" well yeah I guess you could say that but you need to say more than just that

Point taken. And I think lack of sleep is catching up to both of us... that last post was one sentence without capitalization or a period. I need to go to sleep.

Kuwabara:
    BRING IT SMALL FRY!!!! :

Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    Point taken. And I think lack of sleep is catching up to both of us... that last post was one sentence without capitalization or a period. I need to go to sleep.
    and we forgot to count it off, so yeah, let's get some sleep and continue being awesome tomorrow

Eheh, whoops. I just read your post and in the time it took me to do that, I ended up thinking this was random rants. Whoopie!

Kuwabara:
    BRING IT SMALL FRY!!!! :

yeah, it's that late

well, that was a lot more conversation than I'm used to seeing out of this thread. It's good to know somebody checks for white text, it's been a while since that's been used. That was also a good number of abyss posts in this thread.