Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Site Hacked

I step out for one minute. I come back and all this has happened. Can't I leave you guys alone for a few hours >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Haar View Post
    I'm so strung out on my custom mixture of rage, repetitive stress injury, and Sunny D, I have no idea who any of you are.
    11/16/2013 13:10 <Haar> SSG? Guts? What kind of plebian do you take me for? The most important opinion belongs to my penis.

Couldnt it be that person who is blocked by You Zar ?

You can take the Money you can take the pride, you can take it all but never get inside. You cant break me! No matter how much you try! You cant shake me down! I'm f****** bulletproof!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chewi105 View Post
    i was wondering why half of the submissions were gone...
    no thats just zarx cleaning up

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

I still think he should have hacked gaia instead

My Podcast/Blog Change to Subjection: The podcast
    "I hide behind sarcasm because telling you to go **** yourself is considered rude in most social situations"
    steam name: Cpt_rabbit

Default nil

I guess someone pitched a juvenile fit instead of trying to make another entry. XD
    “Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance, order, rhythm and harmony.”

Thomas Merton

Eh, it's like like my email doesn't get spammed anyways and my passwords are all site specific now.

This damn "AK-47" has only hacked the site for an challenge ... How sick can one person be?

You can take the Money you can take the pride, you can take it all but never get inside. You cant break me! No matter how much you try! You cant shake me down! I'm f****** bulletproof!!!!!

Well, at least since it was "for the challenge" and not some other motive like passwords and such, makes it a little better, and now we *should* be prepared when for the next hack where the hacker isn't as affable and has more ulterior motives.
    My dA (Warning slightly NSFW) : http://kaijulord.deviantart.com/

Oh thank god the sites back up, so the site was hacked afterall, because of that my PC was infected and the source was from here. I lost some crucial file half for my project, my fault for not putting on my flash drive, 3rd time I lost my hard work on doing a VGMV equivalent of AMV Hell. I guess from here on in, I'll use the PS3 to come here just to play it safe if something like this happens again.

Quote Originally Posted by blades34AK View Post
    Oh thank god the sites back up, so the site was hacked afterall, because of that my PC was infected and the source was from here. I lost some crucial file half for my project, my fault for not putting on my flash drive, 3rd time I lost my hard work on doing a VGMV equivalent of AMV Hell. I guess from here on in, I'll use the PS3 to come here just to play it safe if something like this happens again.
    I sense a Trollage in the Schwartz.

Code:
    We don't compromise. You shouldn't either.
    	If guns kill people, then...
       -Pencils miss spel words.
      -Cars make people drive drunk.
    -Spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

while there have been some triggers on anti-virus software from the hell site in the past, there have been no computer crashes due to the hacking of hell

Quote Originally Posted by NodMan View Post
    I sense a Trollage in the Schwartz.
    Don't worry I'm not blaming the site itself, but the wacko who hacked it. But I'll still post vids with my laptop when their done. As for replies on threads, PS3 seems like an alternative in the meantime. Well back to reading Dinotopia for me, living off this for two months while my comp was down and while looking for a replacement for AV wire for PS3, might as well finish it.