Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AMV Minis 10

Default AMV Minis 10

AMV Minis 10, plus an important announcement!

AMV Minis season 1 is drawing to a close soon, and then there will be a temporary break before things get started back up. I want to ask that everyone stop submitting videos now, unless you've got one that you think will really blow my socks off.

Credits (in order of appearance)

Creator: Synbad2
    Anime: Gurren Lagann
    Audio: Spider Man theme song

Creator: SouthTexasTitan
    Anime: High School of the Dead
    Audio: 300 sound clip

Creator: Prophet of Doom
    Anime: Hare+Guu
    Audio: Hall & Oates - Maneater

Creator: Fujhiton
    Anime: Death Note
    Audio: Super Smash Bros. sound clip

Creator: Celticfoxx
    Anime: Evangelion
    Audio: Jonathan Coulton - Re: Your Brains

Creator: Shirker
    Anime: Gunslinger Girl
    Audio: Dirty Harry sound clip

Creator: Rebbie
    Anime: Yu-Gi-Oh! DM
    Audio: The Guild - (Do You Wanna Date My) Avatar

Creator: Darkzi
    Anime: Gurren Lagann
    Audio: Invader Zim sound clip

Creator: SV.inc (Juno)
    Anime: Death Note
    Audio: Dj Hazard - Psichodelic

Creator: Blend That
    Anime: Samurai Champloo
    Audio: South Park sound clip

Creator: Rebbie
    Anime: Azumanga Daioh
    Audio: The Lonely Island - Jizz In My Pants

Creator: scarmullet
    Anime: Ponyo
    Audio: Army of Darkness sound clip

Creator: Tazuto
    Anime: K-ON
    Audio: Legend of Zelda overworld theme

Creator: Nygmatech Enterprises
    Anime: Mitsudomoe
    Audio: Robot Chicken sound clip

Creator: Moo
    Anime: Lucky Star
    Audio: Midori - Yukiko-san

Anime: Various
    Audio: Robot Chicken sound clip

Creator: Tank
    Anime: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Movie 2
    Audio: A-ha - Take On Me

Anime: Naruto Shippuden
    Audio: Legend Of The Dragoon commercial

I'll get to work on the Season 1 DVD set.

I was thinking of using the voting results and making a special feature "Best of AMV Minis Season 1"
    Last edited by scarmullet; 08-23-2010 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scarmullet View Post
    I'll get to work on the Season 1 DVD set.

I was thinking of using the voting results and making a special feature "Best of AMV Minis Season 1"
    Are dvds still kinda popular these days? Most people have some way of playing normal media files through their tv sets these days, I would think.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarxrax View Post
    Are dvds still kinda popular these days? Most people have some way of playing normal media files through their tv sets these days, I would think.
    Well, some people dont. I just think its nice to have the option of using a disc media instead of Digital Downloads.

using the voting results and making a special feature "Best of AMV Minis Season 1"
    Sounds like a good idea. Although not much of people voted here, some of them only for their own clips, others just for lulz without watching AMV itself. I think you shouldn't decide which one clips was the best only referring to poll results.

And talking about Minis 10 - Naruto commercial was impressive indeed It may be good idea to use sountracks from popular commercials and trailers in the future too.
    Also I liked Lucky Star clip. Represents Kagami's personality pretty well XD However I guess people who havent watched Lucky Star wont get the joke. Although video quality was crappy. The same for most of the clips.
    Gunslinger Girl made me to lol. Although this clip have the same issue like the most lipsynch based clips - it losses all it's interest when youre watching it for 3-4 th time. Also there was a good transition between Gunslinger Girl and the following Yu-Gi-Oh clip: the first one ends with "Well do you, punk?" Then Yu-Gi-Oh: "Do you want to..."
    Evangelion - Angels eating brains was impressive too. Those white, cheerful flyers always make you smile
    Mitsudomoe testicle attack was good one too. Additional bonus that it was only 3 s long

Well, some people dont. I just think its nice to have the option of using a disc media instead of Digital Downloads.
    well i like the DVDs myself. i have the first two, and def would want minis on DVD. Will AMV Hell 5 be on it as well?

I have two ideas, but I don't think one is that original, hell I wouldn't be surprised if High school of the dead with Jonathan Coultan's re:your brains is already queued up for AMV hell mini 11.

The other one is a little more original, but the only clip I can find that would work well with it is a Azumanga clip. oh well If i can get a decent sound clip from the desired source I may still give it a try
    "If not for coffee, the world would see a lot more suicide" - A psychotic, coffee addicted gamer

"Sanity is a full time job, in a world that's always changing" - Greg Graffin

3DS FC: 4682-8546-8355
    XBL: ThePsychoGamer

OMG, this one was actually good

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Optimus Prime died for your sins

I am now no longer alone in my solitude. For I am now surrounded by the Furies, the goddesses of vengeance. In the darkness I awaited the dawn.And once dawn came I cursed my flesh until night fell once more.I even prayed I would loose my sanity but those prayers went unanswered. I even strove for death but the Devil's cold, pitiless hand held me back.

YATTA! Another K-ON!! clip, and I found it somewhat hilarious, especially since the playing could fit.

It took me so long to finish that naruto clip and it all paid off! xD that K-ON clip was a bitch to edit @[email protected]

that episode was truly hilarious, i loved the spider man, take on me, jizz in my pants and lucky star clips xD

Edit: also zarx i wont be able to even try to submit anything because my PC's screen or video card is broken and all my stuff is on there T.T and i had some good ones too
    Last edited by Tazuto; 08-23-2010 at 11:36 PM.

I live for anime, games, and justice
    I am a gamer, decent at making amv hell clips, good problem solver, and very good listener.

This is my AMV JIGOKU NO YO(like hell) video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6lvMd3ZlKc

And I thank the beautiful, smart, and awesome Sommer for bringing me into the great world of AMV HELL, thank you Momo, i <3 you dearly.

There must be something wrong with me. The last 4 or so Mini's haven't even gotten a chuckle out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by UTF View Post
    There must be something wrong with me. The last 4 or so Mini's haven't even gotten a chuckle out of me.
    You must have blown a funny fuse

Quote Originally Posted by Evileel View Post
    Sounds like a good idea. Although not much of people voted here, some of them only for their own clips, others just for lulz without watching AMV itself. I think you shouldn't decide which one clips was the best only referring to poll results.
    Thats voting for ya.
    Last edited by scarmullet; 08-24-2010 at 12:35 AM.

I now officially can no longer continue my submission of HSOD + Re: Your Brains. I'd feel lousy submitting that.

Loved the Take On Me clip. Top notch.

Thriller with high school of the dead seemed like a good idea to me for a second, but after a little thinking it just seemed uninspired, unoriginal, and in it's best forms, purely bland...

much like MJ's music or this joke.
    "If not for coffee, the world would see a lot more suicide" - A psychotic, coffee addicted gamer

"Sanity is a full time job, in a world that's always changing" - Greg Graffin

3DS FC: 4682-8546-8355
    XBL: ThePsychoGamer

It seems that AMV minis 10 had to make up for AMV minis 9's mistake.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast