Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AMV FARTZ: A Parody of a Parody? (Submissions Open)

Default AMV FARTZ: A Parody of a Parody? (Submissions Open)

Hi everyone. I'm gonna try to be a serious as possible for an idea this stupidly ridiculous. Don't hate too hard because I think this will actually turn into something pretty good.

-AMV FARTZ-
    This little film of sorts runs off of the premise that everyone loves a good fart joke. That's what people are into these days right? Anyway... so this whole idea stems off of this one clip here: Shameless Farting Clip. Pretty bad amirite? So I wasn't thinking about doing anything else (I mean, hell this clip was rejected and everything) with this until I showed a group of friends. Their reaction was not "Holy crap get this away from us," but "Holy crap this is bad, but hilarious at the same time." I found this a bit odd so I showed it to more people. Same reaction. So I hatched a not so brilliant idea with another dude and it spawned AMV Fartz: Let's Run this Joke into the Ground. <----Working title.

Basically it's going to be a clip show of awesome or terrible fart jokes in sweet succession back-to-back. Always wanted to ruin a potentially serious scene in an anime? INSERT FART! Want a character to be even more annoying? INSERT FART! This is going to be the most awesome mash-up of fart jokes ever. Only catch. I can't do all these on my own. So here's where you guys come in. If this sounds even remotely interesting feel free to submit something and I can possibly guarantee it will get in. Remember: This is supposed to be a "So bad it's funny" video so don't worry about quality. Think of this as a Lazor Collection, but with farts. BAD farts. If people don't think I'm serious, I AM. I'm gonna make this, but how soon it's done is dependent on how much help I get. So come on guys. Let's make a shameless parody we can all laugh at at least on the inside.

SUBMISSION RULES
    1) Every Video must include this sound: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/V...rt_0.mp3_links somewhere in the clip. IT HAS TO BE THIS FART. ANY OTHERS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. <----That's the joke. While it does have to be that specific fart, you can pretty much do whatever else with it you want. Pitch Bending, cutting, extending it doesn't matter. Trust me, you can still be slightly creative.

2) The clip must be under 30 seconds. You're just making a fart joke. Don't draw it out.

3) Upload to mirrorcreator with megaupload or mediafire as one of the links. try to keep it .avi,.mp4, or .wmv
    Send a submission titled AMV FARTZ Submission or something along those lines via my inbox here.

4) Don't kill your brain. These clips are as simple as finding a potentially serious scene and inserting a fart where an important line goes. I do have a favor though. Try to cut the background audio from the fart if there is talking. It would kind of kill the clip more than it already has been. Credits sent with submissions should look as such:
    Name:
    Anime Used:

Simple as that. However if you use more audio then the fart credit that too of course.

5) Any anime will work, but let's stay away from the hentai....

OTHER SHIZ
    Have any questions? Shoot me a message or post a response here. I'm too lazy to make a FAQ. As far as release dates are concerned I haven't decided anything. This might be a project I'm serious about, but it is only a side one for me. GAINAXXX comes first in my books, but I will be updating this so go ahead and start sending stuff in.

That's it. ^_^ Have fun people and remember: You're not being judged on quality or anything. We're running a terrible fart sound joke into the ground.

Lionforce1337's Youtube Channel
    AMV Fartz: A Parody (Submissions Open)
    -God's in his Heaven, All's right with the World-

You can expect more stuff from me shortly. (In the next few days, at the latest.)

I am soooo submitting to this. >8D

Quote Originally Posted by Haar View Post
    I'm so strung out on my custom mixture of rage, repetitive stress injury, and Sunny D, I have no idea who any of you are.
    11/16/2013 13:10 <Haar> SSG? Guts? What kind of plebian do you take me for? The most important opinion belongs to my penis.

Quote Originally Posted by mattroks101 View Post
    I am soooo submitting to this. >8D
    Woo!

Also Haar, you mentioned pitch bending and such. I don't know if I put it in the rules or not, but imma allow it provided it works. I'm thinking about making a sparta remix of that sound for the opening actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionforce1337 View Post
    I'm thinking about making a sparta remix of that sound for the opening actually.
    I was thinking about making a Red Zone remix of the fart. Not sure if I'll go through with it though.
    If you don't know what I'm referring to, just imagine this, but with farting. (I'll most likely attempt to do the last section of that song)

I guess I'll have a try at this

Huh? Yugi, you little [fart]! You son of a [fart]ing [fart] [fart] [fart]! I'm going to tear off your [fart] and shove them right up your [fart] [fart] [fart] [fart] and then [fart] [fart] [fart] [fart] on your [fart] [fart] [fart] with [fart] [fart] [fart] in the [fart] [fart] and [fart] [fart] [fart] [fart] [fart] your [fart] [fart] [fart] so then you'll have to [fart] sideways! (slight pause) [fart]! Hmm? (looks up and sees Téa) Oh, hi there.

Whoa. There is already a 【レッドゾーン】 FART ZONE video out. Too bad it doesn't use the approved sound effect, otherwise I'd just be lazy and use part of that.

Quote Originally Posted by HaarTheDragonlord View Post
    Whoa. There is already a 【レッドゾーン】 FART ZONE video out. Too bad it doesn't use the approved sound effect, otherwise I'd just be lazy and use part of that.
    Regardless that was pretty awesome though. The only reason I mentioned a sparta remix for an opening is because I have it planned out and all already in my head. Which is probably just code word for its not entirely there.

Don't accept videos from mattroks until he releases paradise 4!

Quote Originally Posted by UTF View Post
    Short Version: Spite. Pure and Simple.

Longer Version: Lionforce1337 is surprised/angry that the clips he actually put effort into got rejected and is getting revenge.
    Last edited by Haar; 01-10-2012 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HaarTheDragonlord View Post
    Short Version: Spite. Pure and Simple.

Longer Version: Lionforce1337 is surprised/angry that the clips he actually put effort into got rejected and is getting revenge.
    Not entirely really. More amused that angry. I just felt like running a joke into the ground. If it secondarily fulfills the aforementioned "goal" then that is just icing on the cake. This is merely supposed to be fun.

Yes I'm aware I described it differently on the other site, but I also typed that drunk and extremely tired.

Bottomline: A friend suggested I do this, and I'm stupid enough to take him up on the offer. Everyone wins.

Is it okay if I make a thread for this on AMV.org? I'll give you credit, of course.

Go ahead. I personally don't have an account on the site anyway due to bad vibes from that place. So if anyone's gonna do it, it ain't gonna be me. =P Have fun with it and don't post anything I wouldn't. You know, if I posted on that site.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast