Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Silent Hill Homecoming Gameplay/Commentary/Somewhat of a Walkthrough

Between Heaven and Hell not Earth or even Purgatory.

Default Silent Hill Homecoming Gameplay/Commentary/Somewhat of a Walkthrough

Did you read the title? Well thats almost all you need to know. I have began uploading various gameplay footage and due to the popularity of Silent Hill in the anime subculture and due to me deciding to play this game for the first time I bring you this mini series of videos of me trying to get through the game. I give up about an hour in due to save issue (not posted yet) but if you all enjoy this enough I will play through what I have already done again to get further footage as well as continue the series to other Silent Hill games. Enjoy and leave a comment here and all kinds of comments likes and subscriptions on the youtube channel and pages these videos are on. Thanks for watching and enjoy.

Click the titles below to link to the videos, the list should be updated as I post.
    Part 1: Do you want to see a baby?
    Part 2: Sexy nurse time
    Part 3: His name is Sir Legolas the Brave
    Part 4: The plot to kill mother
    Part 5: [Unknown upload date]
    Part 6: [Unknown upload date]

Playlist of all videos

I do have extra content if you would like to check it out including a very few of the AMV's I have released as well as plenty more gameplay videos if ya care to check around the channel and whatnot.
    Last edited by EvilestDeath; 10-28-2014 at 07:48 PM. Reason: The Evil Within has arrived
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)
    Follow me on Twittahhblahhhh @SirEvilestDeath

you suck at this

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

Sounds familiar...

...oh right! This is the Silent Hill game I played for about 20 minutes then forgot it ever existed. XD
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

Why would you start a Gameplay/Commentary?

The internet is just too full on that stuff, kinda hard to see something like this go anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Guthix View Post
    you suck at this
    Specify or don't bother commenting. "This" is a general statement it could refer to my posting skills, my gameplay skills, my navigational skills...Which the only downside I have found is getting lost in the games abyss of darkness. I can't seem to die and continually have something going on...uah hey there Mr. Troll you want to try and make your comment a bit more clear so anyone with a brain can figure out what you are trying to say specifically? If not, why bother commenting? I appreciate the bump and extra comment tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Fluffykins View Post
    This is the Silent Hill game I played for about 20 minutes then forgot it ever existed. XD
    Took me an hour and 20 minutes, then I realized how **** the save system is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaro View Post
    Why would you start a Gameplay/Commentary?

The internet is just too full on that stuff, kinda hard to see something like this go anywhere.
    "Why dose anybody do anything" Finn the Human (Frost & Fire)

You think AMV's will or have ever gone anywhere? Why are you still here? I believe because you find this place or the content here fun this you are an example of why I bothered uploading this. For fun, and because I can simply. If even one person besides myself enjoys this I have done far more then I wanted.
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)

Quote Originally Posted by EvilestDeath View Post
    Specify or don't bother commenting. "This" is a general statement it could refer to my posting skills, my gameplay skills, my navigational skills...Which the only downside I have found is getting lost in the games abyss of darkness. I can't seem to die and continually have something going on...uah hey there Mr. Troll you want to try and make your comment a bit more clear so anyone with a brain can figure out what you are trying to say specifically? If not, why bother commenting? I appreciate the bump and extra comment tho.

Took me an hour and 20 minutes, then I realized how **** the save system is.

You think AMV's will or have ever gone anywhere? Why are you still here? I believe because you find this place or the content here fun this you are an example of why I bothered uploading this. For fun, and because I can simply. If even one person besides myself enjoys this I have done far more then I wanted.
    i closed the video after the "be patient". you want specification? go **** yourself, i watch **** to be entertained not to be patient. im not planning on watching this bull**** that every retarded child on jewtube tries to pull off to gain some "fame" or coin. there enough of you mother****ers to go around and we dont need any more. you dont deserve any feedback, go castrate yourself. hows that for clarity you ****?
    Last edited by Guthix; 05-31-2014 at 05:56 PM.

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guthix View Post
    i closed the video after the "be patient". you want specification? go **** yourself, i watch **** to be entertained not to be patient. im not planning on watching this bull**** that every retarded child on jewtube tries to pull off to gain some "fame" or coin. there enough of you mother****ers to go around and we dont need any more. you dont deserve any feedback, go castrate yourself. hows that for clarity you ****?
    Yet you just gave me great feedback. I have learned you have rage directed at those who commentate over games why I am not sure because it doesn't interfere with your life at all you just simply don't watch the stuff if you are a smart person or had any logic flowing through that blob of a thing you call a brain but I appreciate you going out of your way to still click on vidoe 1, give me at least 1 view and bump the thread not once but twice meaning it will be on the front page due to you twice for others to see. You think I care about you and your views? Not really, they would be nice but I already have someone waiting for part 3 to go live which is more traffic then I had hoped for. You should lighten up and have fun every so often that consent hate persona you got going is sort of toxic man. To like everyone but to each their own poison I guess, I mean choose to be happy towards everything and use that ol gray matter because it matters when trying to live a happy life but you don't seem to be thinking things through. See the support you have given me by actively telling me you hate this type of media? Thank you, I am sure others who dislike this video from the get go didn't bother making a comment here. They have done less for me then you have.

Or are you just jelly you can't record gameplay and thus feel you must lash out at those who can? That would be a funny if I had learned it is the case. All that said I'd love for you to keep the hate up, it gives me more traffic when that's the last thing I want Id rather have someone laugh or be inspired to create something of their own so I can see. Now give me a third bump to show just how much you have learned on trying to not support what you hate like i know you will you little sheep. Do as expected and try to flame back to give me even more support bwahahahaha! (I think the best action would be to ignore it if you can't stop it, just a suggestion bro I'm cool with ether)
    Last edited by EvilestDeath; 05-31-2014 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Punctuation mistake
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)

Guthix is a big bowl of jello and rage.

That sounds like a quote from Plato.

Good luck with the steaming thing, I'll try and watch from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaro View Post
    Guthix is a big bowl of jello and rage.

That sounds like a quote from Plato.

Good luck with the steaming thing, I'll try and watch from time to time.
    Jello-Bro: Yeah I could tell. Just not sure why he bothers when it literally helps peeps like me with traffic. Whatevs, someones gotta be famous for wanting to be avoided and I havn't seen SleeplessPanda around latey...lol kidding kidding, guys pretty cool at times. SP not Gx

Quote: Or from Libba Bray.

Streaming thing:
    I highly appreciate it, I mean if you don't like them just don't bother but feel free to check around the channel. Its got Gameplay of plenty of games, a lot of Techno Kitten Adventure which is of worthy note on its own, some AMV's I have made but being a new channel there are only a few of my favorites and if you couldn't tell by the signature there is some MLP content primarily AMV style videos with more diverse content being added all the time. As far as live streaming like with the twitch incident that won't be happening but I do take requests of all kinds for fun and am always willing to game with anyone...yes even you Guthix if you still happen to be floating around, I enjoy gaming with anyone.

Silent Hill Update: Part 3 is live now, first post is being updated after this, here is a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9cqclsgAE
    Last edited by EvilestDeath; 05-31-2014 at 10:27 PM.
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)

Ok well I'm gonna tell you a problem already. You are not entertaining to listen to. You sound like you're half awake while playing and there's a lot of really long pauses where you've run out of stuff to say. It sounds and looks like you have no idea what you are doing, and not in an entertaining way.

Quote Originally Posted by Haar View Post
    I'm so strung out on my custom mixture of rage, repetitive stress injury, and Sunny D, I have no idea who any of you are.
    11/16/2013 13:10 <Haar> SSG? Guts? What kind of plebian do you take me for? The most important opinion belongs to my penis.

Streaming thing:[/B] I highly appreciate it, I mean if you don't like them just don't bother but feel free to check around the channel. Its got Gameplay of plenty of games, a lot of Techno Kitten Adventure which is of worthy note on its own, some AMV's I have made but being a new channel there are only a few of my favorites and if you couldn't tell by the signature there is some MLP content primarily AMV style videos with more diverse content being added all the time. As far as live streaming like with the twitch incident that won't be happening but I do take requests of all kinds for fun and am always willing to game with anyone...yes even you Guthix if you still happen to be floating around, I enjoy gaming with anyone.
    I'm willing to hang around with anyone, my Steam library for online games is kinda small and most of the time I'm just on TF2 recording peoples dialog and remixing it the Yu Gi Oh theme.
    I can do a run down list of what I have.

Silent Hill Update: Part 3 is live now, first post is being updated after this, here is a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9cqclsgAE
    I'll most likely get to that later at night since I gotta look at more visuals for my Bro's music project.

Quote Originally Posted by mattroks101 View Post
    Ok well I'm gonna tell you a problem already. You are not entertaining to listen to. You sound like you're half awake while playing and there's a lot of really long pauses where you've run out of stuff to say. It sounds and looks like you have no idea what you are doing, and not in an entertaining way.
    Taking place at 2am which isn't a joke your aware of yet. Note taken on the being entertaining to listen to but I doubt I can fix that without changing me and I'd rather not bother with a persona when just playing a game. Had you not mentioned the long pauses I would have needed more specific info there but thats what happens when someone is working live alone with only the game to keep them company. I doubt you would want to hear more tho after just saying how unentertaining it is to hear.

Bigest thing...yeah, I don't know what I am doing. That is why it starts out with me saying this is my first time through and that I may need some patience on the viewers behalf because of that specifically. Way to pay attention to the first spoken words.

Thanks for taking the time to watch any of it tho. At least I know some things to fix but part 4 hits taking place at 6am after a break and I could care less about the game while I still somehow plowed through it far past when I gave up meaning I get to be even more sarcastic and less coordinated fun fun. Because of that, I'm putting a bit of editing into the mix that may fill in some gaps.
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)

You should have played Lovely Sweet Dream instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Haar View Post
    You should have played Lovely Sweet Dream instead.
    Can't it's not on the 360, and I don't own a PlayStation of any kind anymore. Doubt my PC could emulate that and run a video recorder too but damn good suggestion. You sir, know me all too well, my commentary would probably work better on that game which is all I can assume is your reasoning for bring that game up. XD
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)

Every time...

Spoiler!