Take the previous player’s AMV and remix it to create your own.
You do so by either changing the audio of the AMV, or the video (the scene/show) of the AMV. It cannot be both.
RULES + GUIDELINES:
- The AMVs posted here are supposed to be funny and or entertaining. So try to make your AMVs funny and or entertaining.
- If you can’t make anything funny and or entertaining with the material in front of you, at least try to be creative with your editing. This thread is a good training ground, so use it to experiment a little.
- If you have an idea for the current clip- “call” it with a post. This will let others know that you are making something.
- Provide an estimate of how long it will take before your AMV is made and posted.
- If you fail to provide a time estimate, then you’ll have 3 hours to post your AMV.
- If you fail to post anything after those 3 hours, we’ll interpret it as a forfeit and the current AMV will be up for grabs again.
- Be as outrageous as you like, but try to keep things youtube-friendly.
- Try to keep your AMVs short. We don’t need any 1-3 minute videos in here.
- List the audio and video sources used in your AMV (other players may be able to find better quality copies to work with), and provide links when possible.
Here’s the first video. Let the game begin, again:
Video= Sword Art Online. (Eps 1 + 2)
Audio= ReBoot opening.