Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trying to find an anime

Since others are also posting their "trying to find"s-

I only remember vague parts of it. A group is going on vacation of something, I just remember they're together somewhere like a hotel or airport or spaceport or something, at any rate in the end the two main dudes have some kind of epic battle on a moonscape (I don't know if it was actually outerspace or a moon it just looked alien) for the girl I think, or maybe they were fighting together against something else for the girl?

Ugh, I wish my memory on this wasn't so horribly spotty with the details. It wasn't mecha or anything like that, if anything it was similar to Urusei Yatsura. Was there a movie/episode of that where something like this happened? vague magic/alien powers/technology were used in the fight, I believe. But otherwise it had just been about that group of friends together, I think maybe they were surprised they met each other in that hotel/airport/spaceport?

DAGGONIT lol... this has been bugging me for almost a decade now. I think I saw it back in the mid-90s, on the sci-fi channel back when the sci-fi channel wasn't available to everyone and wasn't called syfy. So it's a vaguely old anime/movie like urusei yatsura. I wish I had more identifying details... literally none of the stuff I remember can be googled to any effect lol

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    <MADEVIL> maybe you can steal the panties from the hobos

I'd say Infiinte Ryvius, but seeing as that's hardly old...

I'm not sure if it meets all of the above but off the top of my head could it be: Irresponsible Captain tylor :P

I don't think those were it, but irresponsible captain tylor looks hilarious lol might have to add that to my to-watch list!

hmm.... infinite ryvius is kind of interesting also... heh, and I was worried about falling behind on NEW anime, of course I should go back and watch old anime, heh
    Last edited by glory of llama; 03-20-2012 at 05:27 PM.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    <MADEVIL> maybe you can steal the panties from the hobos

I don't even bother trying to keep up with new anime. Except for the occasional episode of whatever's airing where I live. Nor do I try to read ongoing manga. Except for maybe Yugioh 5D's and Claymore.

Quote Originally Posted by glory of llama View Post
    DAGGONIT lol... this has been bugging me for almost a decade now. I think I saw it back in the mid-90s, on the sci-fi channel back when the sci-fi channel wasn't available to everyone and wasn't called syfy. So it's a vaguely old anime/movie like urusei yatsura. I wish I had more identifying details... literally none of the stuff I remember can be googled to any effect lol
    If it actually aired in the sci fi channel it shouldn't be too hard to find.
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...ny.php?id=5870
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Bonehimer
    We never ask, 'Who is going to get this?' We say 'The right people will get it'."

Doesn't sound like Galaxy Express 999 but maybe it was shone on SciFi back in the day.

If it is related to urusei yatsura then my guess is Outlanders
    Zantherus.com