Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV Hell 6, and other stuff

Default AMV Hell 6, and other stuff

There are lots of cool announcements below, so please read carefully!

First and foremost, its time to start getting ready for AMV Hell 6: The End of the Universe 2012.
    Entries will be accepted from March 1 through April 30. Don't miss the deadline!
    Just like all the previous AMV Hell projects, any sort of funny or amusing anime-related clips may be submitted. However, this project will have an "end of the universe" theme, so you are encouraged to make some videos that adhere to the theme (but you don't have to).
    For full details about the project, including instructions for submitting your videos, check out the thread over on animemusicvideos.org: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/foru...?f=37&t=105212

Next, another project that some of you may be interested in will be Video Game Project 6: Final Fantasy Hell.
    This project is similar to AMV Hell, but is focused around Final Fantasy. For more details, you can check out its thread here: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/foru...?f=37&t=105209

And now finally, you may be wondering what will happen to AMV Minis during all of this.
    For the time being, all of your anime-related videos should be submitted to AMV Hell 6, NOT to AMV Minis.
    I will now be producing a special episode of AMV Minis, featuring LIVE-ACTION content! I know that some people have been looking forward to a project like this for some time now, so here is your chance! In order to submit your video, just follow the standard AMV Minis submission procedure, detailed on this page: http://www.amvhell.com/showthread.ph...is-Entry-Rules
    There is currently no set deadline for this episode of AMV Minis.

I thought SSGWNBTD just said recently there would be a AMV Hell Log(0)?
    Was that dropped?

Also, a Live Action huh... will be interesting to see how it turns out.
    Seems interesting, but I can't imagine the submissions coming in as fast and as much as usual.
    Hope we get enough good ones.
    AMV Hellspawn
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Between Heaven and Hell but not on Earth or even Purgatory.

Quote Originally Posted by LawRayLiet View Post
    Was that dropped?
    Hopefully, then I won't have to postpone the sequel to AMV.avi.
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)
    Follow me on Twittahhblahhhh @SirEvilestDeath

Quote Originally Posted by EvilestDeath View Post
    Hopefully, then I won't have to postpone the sequel to AMV.avi.
    ...Bloody coward.

Well, I ask because of this conversation I had:

Well since the subject has changed to AMV Hell 6...
    How many Hells are there going to be this year?)
    Quote Originally Posted by ssgwnbtd View Post
    AMV Hell 6: The End of the Universe 2012 and AMV Hell Log(0). The FF one has been retitled Video Game Project 6: Final Fantasy Hell. Mostly Nichijou is an alternate title for AMV Hell 6.

But things may have changed.
    AMV Hellspawn
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

I knew this was coming up around this time lol. luckily season 3 of amv nightmare is wrapping up, and my skits have been submitted to that, so any skits i make can go directly towards this xD

need to ban the use of the song end of the world as we know it so people actually put some thought into it
    "Heed me now thou who is darker than dusk. Heed thou which is more red than blood. In the name of that which has been buried in the bottomless abyss of time eternal I summon thee, master of the ultimate darkness. Have no pity on the fools who stand in our way. Infuse me with power, let your strength become mine. To wipe them from the face of the earth, to deliver unto them the ultimate doom. Dragon SLAVE!!!!"

i figure evangelion and madoka would be used a lot since they had 'end of the world' vibe to them xD

I swear this will be the worst AMV Hell if evangelion gets focused due to its forced apocalyptic theme. We have seen enough

if videos are funny i dont care if its madoka or eva

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

Hurrah! I've been eagerly anticipating the new Hell for a good while now. Circumstances prevented me from making an active contribution to Hell 5, so I'm looking forward to plunging deep into Hell 6.

A quick question about the Live-Action Mini, Zarxrax - are entries to focus on Japanese films, dramas etc., or is live-action video from any country acceptable?
    There was a young clerk who disagreed sharply with one of Curzon's memoranda. He thought it was balls. But he was afraid to say so directly, so he scratched faintly in the margin, "Round Objects". Lord Curzon replied in a note: "Who is Mr. Round, and why does he object?"
    -Sir Alan Lascelles

I been saving live action ideas for years, expect half of them to be of Westerns though.

Was that dropped?

shark is clickable

Couldn't you guys do a compilation using the best of Amv Minis and release it as the third 6?
    Last edited by bonehimer; 02-29-2012 at 01:00 PM.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Bonehimer
    Mecha Hell
    We never ask "Who is going to get this?" We say "The right people will get it."

Quote Originally Posted by kapparomeo View Post
    A quick question about the Live-Action Mini, Zarxrax - are entries to focus on Japanese films, dramas etc., or is live-action video from any country acceptable?
    Anything at all is fine, even original footage.

I'll try out for AMV Hell 6, wish me luck

Quote Originally Posted by Diclonius View Post
    need to ban the use of the song end of the world as we know it so people actually put some thought into it
    Well there goes my idea!

But seriously, end of the world is a bit of a challenge.
    To help you remain tranquil in the face of almost certain death, smooth jazz will be deployed, in three, two, one...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast