Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best of AMV Minis

Quote Originally Posted by Guthix View Post
    im not sure if i should be humbled by the quality of amusement has been fused into this clip
    or offended for all the **** we had to watch to pick out the more decent ones to create a single 3 year video.
    i guess im neutral on this one
    I agree wit u, when ep 11 came out I watched the whole second season again. And I saw majority wer bad, but some were good some I wondered y they weren't n the best.

it was mostly good, though some of the clips that I hated were in it...
    and none of my skits were in it though, so im a lil bummed out... lol

not everyone can be in the limelight hoso lol I liked it a lot almost made me forget all about AMV Hell 6.....almost

Most of the picks were based off the ranking of clips in the voting threads.
    The highest ranking ones from each episode were included. Then for kinda highly ranked ones, I just made a judgement call on where to cutoff. I then added a few that weren't ranked highly but I still liked. Then I removed a few videos that I felt were too similar too each other.

So for most stuff that didn't make it, its probably because it didn't get ranked high when people voted.

dont get me wrong, im not mad about it, just a lil bummed out lol
    then again, most of mine barely made it as is xD
    most of my favs were in this anyway, so I can't complain too much ^^

now, its just a matter of whether my skits made it into amv hell 6 or not lol

I'm not sure if my Hellsing Nom Nom Babies clip should've been included, the quality in my videos has never been perfect, but I've gotten better over time and even though that particular one had a pretty funny concept, the video quality was horrible and I had screwed up on the sound (though no one ever seemed to notice). I'm my own worst critic.
    "If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?" - Scott Adams

http://www.youtube.com/user/VoicesCarry88 <--- IN MEMORY, DELETED

Really glad your "Hold Me" made it in Panda...Love that one. And myself and 2 out of 3 of my children agree that the Baby one is funny funny funny.
    Sometime, I may make a list of some of the ones that I would have included.
    That one: "Oh my period! You're all fired! SLAM!" for example.

I did make a vid of my favs from season 1 a long time ago lol

working on season 2 favs vid now x3

@sleepless panda, you remind me a lot of haar in that aspects lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger126 View Post
    @sleepless panda, you remind me a lot of haar in that aspects lol

Oh, ****! You've done it now.

Bring it on Dragonlord!

I see you're completely misinterpreting my screen name and my original intent with that comment.

Quote Originally Posted by HaarTheDragonlord View Post
    I see you're completely misinterpreting my screen name and my original intent with that comment.
    Actually, being familiar with headstrong's lyrics, i think he actually got the picture to some degree.

I remembering you telling me about your screen name a while ago but honestly I forget...but I was merely referring to you as Dragonlord just to call you something different than Haar all the time. I must admit though I did misinterpret your post it seems. You could have at least played along though

EDIT: Or what N.P.C.C said

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger126 View Post
    I remembering you telling me about your screen name a while ago but honestly I forget...but I was merely referring to you as Dragonlord just to call you something different than Haar all the time. I must admit though I did misinterpret your post it seems. You could have at least played along though

EDIT: Or what N.P.C.C said
    Haar was simply trying to say that you comparing him to me is worse than saying you had anal sex with his mother. We're two completely different entities. He's an ass-hole perfectionist that can't be pleased, and I'm a flip flopping mental case who also happens to be the champion of the people. He's lawful evil and I'm chaotic neutral.
    "If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?" - Scott Adams

http://www.youtube.com/user/VoicesCarry88 <--- IN MEMORY, DELETED

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast