Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The Best of AMV Minis

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey-kun View Post
    ...a tad tempted to resume making videos
    do it =)

Just came back to this site on a whim and I find out one of my AMVs is in this??? Honored as **** and a tad tempted to resume making videos... Love you guys and happy hollidays
    Yes, you should get back to working. Our current pool of editors is so small, it's laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by HaarTheDragonlord View Post
    Yes, you should get back to working. Our current pool of editors is so small, it's laughable.
    I would but it seems Zarx has closed the entries till amvh6 is released? I'll come lurking the moment its out

EDIT: Another nice early xmas gift, another submission got put in amvblitz 2 (unbeknownst to me). It seems as i will be getting back in this after all since im getting all fired up
    Last edited by Hockey-kun; 12-11-2012 at 03:22 AM.

I would but it seems Zarx has closed the entries till amvh6 is released? I'll come lurking the moment its out
    It never hurts to build up a backlog. I know a guy that did that and he managed to crash the judging system for a while, due to sending in about 30 clips. On my end, I've gotten quite a few written down or halfway finished, but I still need to actually complete them.

EDIT: Another nice early xmas gift, another submission got put in amvblitz 2 (unbeknownst to me). It seems as i will be getting back in this after all since im getting all fired up
    I thought you had to be on the Blitz team to get your stuff in, for some reason.

AMV Blitz still exists?

Quote Originally Posted by Haar View Post
    I'm so strung out on my custom mixture of rage, repetitive stress injury, and Sunny D, I have no idea who any of you are.
    11/16/2013 13:10 <Haar> SSG? Guts? What kind of plebian do you take me for? The most important opinion belongs to my penis.

I thought you had to be on the Blitz team to get your stuff in, for some reason.
    Submitted it ages ago and never thought the project would actually get done so I just told them to keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by mattroks101 View Post
    AMV Blitz still exists?
    Yeah, they even released AMV Blitz 2 a while back. Didn't you watch Bonehimer's Anime Music Home Video? He joked about it, kind of.

Submitted it ages ago and never thought the project would actually get done so I just told them to keep it.
    I kind of feel like joining up with them. I just never could be arsed to, out of sheer laziness.

Quote Originally Posted by mattroks101 View Post
    AMV Blitz still exists?
    my thoughts exactly when I went to check em out

I went to their forum the other day, but it seemed pretty dead. There were quite a few quotable gems, though.

I went to their forum the other day, but it seemed pretty dead. There were quite a few quotable gems, though.
    didnt have as much steam and notoriety as amvh does. I was surprised to see this site still alive, even more suprised to see 6 on the way

didnt have as much steam and notoriety as amvh does. I was surprised to see this site still alive, even more suprised to see 6 on the way
    This site is kind of dying. It used to get a lot more traffic, but it's been fairly slow, as of late. Outside of people popping in to ask where AMV Hell 6 is, at least. Regardless, I'm expecting a massive influx of people if and when AMV Hell 6 gets released, for better or worse.

I dont think ive heard of blitz before....I should look into it

and there are some side projects lurking around here that can use some contributions, Hockey-kun.

AMV Smackdown is still open I believe
    not sure of the status of amv psychopathy.
    Haar is always up to no good.
    and I'm going to do a live-action MEP
    Last edited by ThatsNotMyName_studio; 12-11-2012 at 04:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsNotMyName_studio View Post
    I dont think ive heard of blitz before....I should look into it
    It was made by a fairly serious team. From what I've seen of their stuff, they're pretty good.

not sure of the status of amv psychopathy.
    Law closed submissions on that one already. Sadly, from what I heard from him, the turnout was kind of small.
    Haar is always up to no good.
    I won't be up to no good until a week of two from now.
    Last edited by Haar; 12-11-2012 at 03:19 PM.

allowing myself to be distracted from my project once more, I checked out blitz 1...seemed to be front-loaded with the worst clips, but got better as it went.
    saw some crappy video quality and a couple of bad aspect ratios, but overall not too shabby. Really really could have done without the running "Team Fortress 2" clips tho
    They must have been some kind of inside joke that was lost on me. Liked their transition. A++ on the credit roll.

"Koolfox
    Nichijou
    Starbucks commercial"

Question - what EXACTLY commercial of Starbucks was used?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789