Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best of AMV Minis

Default Tried to stop. I tried to go straight. I did. I left the gang after the gang left me.

Quote Originally Posted by N.P.C.C. View Post
    Actually, being familiar with headstrong's lyrics, i think he actually got the picture to some degree.
    Yeah, that was my folly. I was tired at the time and didn't bother listening to the lyrics all that hard. Played a little Uncharted Waters: New Horizons and now I'm back to normal. Well, if you can call me normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger126 View Post
    I remembering you telling me about your screen name a while ago but honestly I forget...but I was merely referring to you as Dragonlord just to call you something different than Haar all the time.
    If you say so.
    I must admit though I did misinterpret your post it seems. You could have at least played along though
    EDIT: Or what N.P.C.C said
    Hm... I suppose I could've. Well, it seems you've dragged me back into this.

Quote Originally Posted by SleeplessPanda View Post
    Haar was simply trying to say that you comparing him to me is worse than saying you had anal sex with his mother.
    You're a bit off the mark, bro. Now, I love you like the innocent kid brother I never had, but it seems I've got to clarify some things. It's not that the comparison to you bothered me. It's just that I think our reactions to criticism are a bit different, is all.

Here's my reaction to criticism on a crappy old video of mine

Now, here's your reaction to criticism

I was 16 at that time and you're 24, correct? What's your excuse? I actually listen to criticism about technical things and take note of it, unlike you, who still uses YouTube for footage and Windows Movie Maker for editing, despite the fact that the guides say specifically not to and the fact that there are much better options that require minimal effort and little to no money.

We're two completely different entities.
    Still we're fated to battle
    You pout and I prattle
    Don't you ever tire of this game?
    But you'll not make it end
    'Cause I'm your only friend
    We are opposites but we're the same

He's an ass-hole perfectionist that can't be pleased,
    Now, you're halfway right, there. Though I can be pleased, actually. Do you see me complaining about this episode? How about Mecha Hell? Or this thing? Or that thing? Whatever the hell this is? If nothing in this world pleased me, I would've done the world a favor and committed suicide by now after finding a pleasing bridge to jump off of in a pleasing manner after I get done locating some pleasing guns and some pleasing grenades so I can be pleased playing IRL Bomberman and Deus Ex, since I'm a cyborg man.

and I'm a flip flopping mental case who also happens to be the champion of the people.
    Okay, you sort of invalidated your statements, here. If you're a mental case, of what value is your word on, well, anything? Also, by "the people" I'm assuming you mean the YouTube children that think RayWilliamJohnson and PewDiePie are hilarious?

He's lawful evil and I'm chaotic neutral.
    Despite my earlier quote of the Joker Song, I don't consider myself "evil." I'd say I'm Chaotic Good, if anything. All of this **** I post is done for the "right" reasons. I just have an unorthodox way of achieving these goals. Think of me as Robin Hood. I view you as a Lawful Good character. You mean well, but have trouble listening to reason. I see you as being fairly close to Officer Yates from South Park. As I've said before, we're two sides of the same coin and essentially want the same thing, but have very different ways of achieving it.

Short version: You're taking plain text on a computer screen too seriously,

Quote Originally Posted by HaarTheDragonlord View Post
    Yeah, that was my folly. I was tired at the time and didn't bother listening to the lyrics all that hard. Played a little Uncharted Waters: New Horizons and now I'm back to normal. Well, if you can call me normal.

If you say so.

Hm... I suppose I could've. Well, it seems you've dragged me back into this.

You're a bit off the mark, bro. Now, I love you like the innocent kid brother I never had, but it seems I've got to clarify some things. It's not that the comparison to you bothered me. It's just that I think our reactions to criticism are a bit different, is all.

Here's my reaction to criticism on a crappy old video of mine

Now, here's your reaction to criticism

I was 16 at that time and you're 24, correct? What's your excuse? I actually listen to criticism about technical things and take note of it, unlike you, who still uses YouTube for footage and Windows Movie Maker for editing, despite the fact that the guides say specifically not to and the fact that there are much better options that require minimal effort and little to no money.

Still we're fated to battle
    You pout and I prattle
    Don't you ever tire of this game?
    But you'll not make it end
    'Cause I'm your only friend
    We are opposites but we're the same

Now, you're halfway right, there. Though I can be pleased, actually. Do you see me complaining about this episode? How about Mecha Hell? Or this thing? Or that thing? Whatever the hell this is? If nothing in this world pleased me, I would've done the world a favor and committed suicide by now after finding a pleasing bridge to jump off of in a pleasing manner after I get done locating some pleasing guns and some pleasing grenades so I can be pleased playing IRL Bomberman and Deus Ex, since I'm a cyborg man.

Okay, you sort of invalidated your statements, here. If you're a mental case, of what value is your word on, well, anything? Also, by "the people" I'm assuming you mean the YouTube children that think RayWilliamJohnson and PewDiePie are hilarious?

Despite my earlier quote of the Joker Song, I don't consider myself "evil." I'd say I'm Chaotic Good, if anything. All of this **** I post is done for the "right" reasons. I just have an unorthodox way of achieving these goals. Think of me as Robin Hood. I view you as a Lawful Good character. You mean well, but have trouble listening to reason. I see you as being fairly close to Officer Yates from South Park. As I've said before, we're two sides of the same coin and essentially want the same thing, but have very different ways of achieving it.

Short version: You're taking plain text on a computer screen too seriously,
    But . . I'm not the one responding and analyzing every single sentence people are saying . .

Also:
    "If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?" - Scott Adams

http://www.youtube.com/user/VoicesCarry88 <--- IN MEMORY, DELETED

But . . I'm not the one responding and analyzing every single sentence people are saying . .

I was referring to how you seem to get genuinely upset over these things, silly. Seems I'm going to have to take you with me to the Thieves Guild and teach you all of our tricks of the trade.

Also:
    I said, we're brothers, Panda. Brothers.
    Oh, and:

That "Adults React to PewDiePie" video was a hit piece, it didn't accurately reflect the true nature of his humor and used a lot of old content. The whole "screaming and rape" thing isn't the cornerstone of his act anymore, I really like his newer videos, not so much his older material.
    "If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?" - Scott Adams

And . . I wasn't suggesting I want to violate you, I was encouraging you to join me in a PewDiePie dance party. =o

Haar was simply trying to say that you comparing him to me is worse than saying you had anal sex with his mother. We're two completely different entities. He's an ass-hole perfectionist that can't be pleased, and I'm a flip flopping mental case who also happens to be the champion of the people. He's lawful evil and I'm chaotic neutral.
    champion of what people?

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

I think Justin Bieber has competition on my most hated people hated list.....how does some one fail so hard

Quote Originally Posted by Guthix View Post
    champion of what people?
    I am quite interested to hear the answer of this one too.

I think Justin Bieber has competition on my most hated people hated list.....how does some one fail so hard
    I suppose gingers gotta hate too.

People hate gingers, as they should, but I find the existence of gingers, or at least my existence specifically is fueled by spite and hate. If I have no salvation in the after life to look forward to, there isn't much keeping me from being evil to one degree or another.

On a side note I fear I may have led this thread off topic :O Umm. I'm glad the K-ON clip with tempted by the fruit of another got in, I lol'd. Let's hear your opinions or raging over my terrible taste for amvs. Whichever comes to mind first ^^

Well back on topic, great compilation. Good representation of all what the mini's were. Let's get 6 out though

Quote Originally Posted by Guthix View Post
    champion of what people?

The little people. =D

Wanted to watch this again during my 30 min lunch break on my Iphone but it said it was not available on this platform.

Just download the original mp4 and convert it to work on your device.

what do I convert it into?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast