Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: The Best of AMV Minis

Hi guys! I just registered to tell you that I'm a bit disappointed about that how we don't get any new updates about the new amvhell. I was so hyped when you guys appointed te new hell to mid/late october, but then nothing happened. Please could you give us some information about the current status of the new movie? I would be so much relieved.

P.S.: Sorry if my english fails very hard. (Yeah I'm a foreigner, but I still enjoys your show.)

Quote Originally Posted by Varhut View Post
    Hi guys! I just registered to tell you that I'm a bit disappointed about that how we don't get any new updates about the new amvhell. I was so hyped when you guys appointed te new hell to mid/late october, but then nothing happened. Please could you give us some information about the current status of the new movie? I would be so much relieved.

P.S.: Sorry if my english fails very hard. (Yeah I'm a foreigner, but I still enjoys your show.)
    SSGWNBTD keeps saying he is busy with school (he is working on his masters degree, I believe). I'm trying to get him to hurry.

Exactly what is left for SSG to do before it finally comes out?

Rename it from "Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up.mp4" to "AMV Hell 6.mp4"
    'Twas grief enough to think mankind
    All hollow, servile, insincere;
    But worse to trust to my own mind
    And find the same Corruption there.

Quote Originally Posted by adzman View Post
    Rename it from "Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up.mp4" to "AMV Hell 6.mp4"
    To be fair, he'd also have to add a few seconds at the beginning with a title screen to throw people off, upscale the video to 720p (or 1080p. He never really mentioned the resolution, other than saying it'd be HD), loop the song for an hour, and add a screen at the end saying something about losing "The Game."

Ha, that amount of trolling would be too much effort. It would be less effort to just upload the "damaged" version that aired in Atlanta.

Ah well... we shall continue waiting.

Don't stop believin' peoples.

I have a feeling that SSG is waiting until the tentative date of the end of the world. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.
    Anyhow, I'm just waiting patiently. When its out, its out. I can't complain.

MOTHERFUGGIN' BONGOS!
    YEAH!

Quote Originally Posted by stkbayfield View Post
    Ha, that amount of trolling would be too much effort. It would be less effort to just upload the "damaged" version that aired in Atlanta.

Ah well... we shall continue waiting.

Don't stop believin' peoples.
    no

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

'Twas grief enough to think mankind
    All hollow, servile, insincere;
    But worse to trust to my own mind
    And find the same Corruption there.

I'm suddenly reminded of the Simpsons episode where Marge assumed Homer caused a nuclear meltdown just so he wouldn't have to clean the garage.

I admit... this now makes me want to put off EVERYTHING until Dec 22nd on the off-chance the world ends and I would have wasted my time.

its not like you have anything meaningfull to do untill then

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

Bah, I never have anything meaningful to do. I welcome the sweet embrace of death when it visits on the 21st.

My only regret is having so many unfinished AMVs on my hard drive, along with never getting to remaster my "definitive pieces"

Just came back to this site on a whim and I find out one of my AMVs is in this??? Honored as **** and a tad tempted to resume making videos... Love you guys and happy hollidays

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast