Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban The Person Ahead Of You

Default Ban The Person Ahead Of You

With authority granted by no one, I now promote everybody as MODs.

RULES: Very simple. You may now ban the poster ahead of you for any reason you like.
    FORMAT: I ban _____
    Because _____

You CAN ONLY BAN the person ahead of you.
    You CAN BAN even if you have been BANNED.
    You CAN be BANNED multiple times, but no double posts, and no second-ing someone else's ban.
    BANS will go into effect January 1, 2131 @ 12:01 AM (00:01) GMT

OK, I'll start us off....Being that there is nobody ahead of me:

I ban Zarxrax
    Because Zarx doesn't have a decent siggy (Just the "Video Quality for Dummies" link? I mean really!)

i ban Guthix
    Because hes disruptive, trolls the comutiny, making people leave, does not contribute as an editor

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

I ban Guthix for breaking the first rule of the game.

And I'm probably going to ban whoever dares to turn this post into a reference of the game meme everyone talks about.
    Last edited by Haar; 11-20-2012 at 10:34 PM.

I ban Haar for being one of the few people left here that you can still have a decent civilized conversation with

I ban Shuii for having the most bad-ass boots ever

I ban Kitty for being...Kitty >:3
    My dA (Warning slightly NSFW) : http://kaijulord.deviantart.com/

I ban Kaiju for not invoking our crusade against offending parties sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuiia View Post
    I ban Haar for being one of the few people left here that you can still have a decent civilized conversation with
    Treat this place like /v/ and just come on late at night when the kiddies/stupid people/manchildren are offline. You'll find some more folks like me, probably.

EDIT: Wait, what am I talking about? It's completely impossible to have an intelligent conversation on this site at any time. Even I just talk about the same stuff every day or something even sillier than my usual topics of space machine fightin' and AMVs.
    Last edited by Haar; 11-21-2012 at 12:14 AM.

I ban Haar for not sharing the opinions of others

Quote Originally Posted by HaarTheDragonlord View Post
    I ban Kaiju for not invoking our crusade against offending parties sooner.
    I'm typing the "review" as we speak, and it shall be posted in a thread for all to see

I ban Kaiju for not having a kaiju reference in his sig.

I ban Neomalysys for being a Sweet Transvestite from Transexual Transylvania *hah ha*

Quote Originally Posted by Neomalysys View Post
    I ban Kaiju for not having a kaiju reference in his sig.
    Too Obvious.

I ban Kaiju for tying up my waifu and putting her in his basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiju View Post
    I ban Haar for not sharing the opinions of others
    I agree with some folks...sometimes.

I'm typing the "review" as we speak, and it shall be posted in a thread for all to see
    And now I'll just need to get back to work on the crusade against unwarranted complacency...

I ban Haar for knowing how to use a computer while claiming to live in South Carolina. He must be a liar.
    I'm just going to wait until I have something sig-worth to actually sig anything, other than this statement in my sig about my lack of other statements in my sig.

I ban Nick for being a junior member. This is a Sekrit Klub, much like Something Awful, so unless you're willing to pay up 10 USD right now, you're outta here since you haven't posted enough. Oh, you can come back for another 10 USD, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick 30075 View Post
    I ban Haar for knowing how to use a computer while claiming to live in South Carolina. He must be a liar.
    I learned from television and magical enlightenment via the stars. Oh, and we had 2 whole computers in my kindergarten class. That's right! Not one, but two! On that note, I don't recall bringing up living in South Carolina too much as of late, so hats off to you for stalking me long enough to know that. Or looking at my Twitter. Whichever one.

I ban Haar for attention-whoring his AMV in his sig when he should clearly be "uber-dooper" hyped for Hell 6.

Quote Originally Posted by HaarTheDragonlord View Post
    I ban Kaiju for tying up my waifu and putting her in his basement.
    Bull****. Your "Waifu" is a total boner kill for me. Besides what would I gain for doing so? Now, if you were Split, Glee or the like, yes, guilty as charged.

I ban Kaiju for lying about his feelings towards Mikoko Sakazaki, when it's obvious that everyone loves her.

I ban Haar for attention-whoring his AMV in his sig when he should clearly be "uber-dooper" hyped for Hell 6.
    At least I admitted I was attention whoring. That, and I didn't directly link to the part with the tentacles and the semen-like fluid. Yet. On that note, the people that are still incredibly super mega ultra omega supreme text cluster**** giga-hyped for AMV Hell 6 should just go ahead join the Westboro Baptist Church if they have this much faith in a crazy man that they know very little about, yet still defend.

Bull****. Your "Waifu" is a total boner kill for me. Besides what would I gain for doing so? Now, if you were Split, Glee or the like, yes, guilty as charged.
    You'd be gaining a bargaining chip. You may need leverage over me at some point.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast