Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV Hell 6 rough cut, and now taking more entries

Default AMV Hell 6 rough cut, and now taking more entries

Ok, so it has been a long several months here, with missed deadlines out the wazoo. A really rough cut of AMV Hell 6 premiered at Anime Weekend Atlanta and a handful of other conventions back in September and October. The idea was that SSGWNBTD was supposed to tweak it up some and actually finish it within a couple of weeks, and then we'd post it up here for everyone to enjoy.
    However... there was never much progress made after that.

From here, I will be taking over the development of AMV Hell 6.
    I will be taking new videos for consideration to be included, through the end of January.
    Remember, the overall quality of the final video depends on YOUR entries. If you watch that work in progress and think it ought to be better, well then send me some great videos!
    My goal is to keep the overall length of the video about the same, but to hopefully swap out many of the less interesting videos with some much better ones. So get to work and lets see what you guys can do!

To submit your videos, please upload a high quality version to dropbox (and ONLY dropbox, please dont give me links from somewhere else), and then fill out this form:
    Entry Form
    Then you can view your entries here: http://www.amvhell.com/forumdisplay....Hell-6-Entries

Also I am listening to your feedback regarding AMV Hell 6. If you have some strong opinions or feel like certain videos should be removed due to not meeting certain quality standards, I suggest sending me a private message so I don't miss it.
    [download link removed, please wait for the final version now!]

So, will you be flying solo or will your Minis judges be assisting you here?

Regardless of that, I'm looking forward to this. Thanks for finally uploading the rough cut.

Quote Originally Posted by HaarTheDragonlord View Post
    So, will you be flying solo or will your Minis judges be assisting you here?

Regardless of that, I'm looking forward to this. Thanks for finally uploading the rough cut.
    Haven't made a decision yet. For now I'll just be checking them myself, and will likely get some additional feedback from SSGWNBTD.

hehehehehehe
    i forgot i dont have a torrent
    Last edited by Guthix; 12-20-2012 at 03:38 PM.

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guthix View Post
    hehehehehehe
    also torrent not workin
    It's already working for about 40 people. It's a magnet link, any torrent client from the past several years ought to be able to handle it. Or maybe you just need to give it some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarxrax View Post
    It's already working for about 40 people. It's a magnet link, any torrent client from the past several years ought to be able to handle it. Or maybe you just need to give it some time.
    yeah i keep forgeting some of my tools.
    anyway whose idea was to do this anyway? and im interested what ssg thinks about this.

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

yeah i keep forgeting some of my tools.
    anyway whose idea was to do this anyway? and im interested what ssg thinks about this.
    He agreed with it.
    I'm guessing he's just had a bunch of stuff going on in his life lately preventing him from being able to do it.

AMVhell in a nutshell

He agreed with it.
    I'm guessing he's just had a bunch of stuff going on in his life lately preventing him from being able to do it.
    -_- Yet he had enough time to create threads here talking to himself? Am i missing something here?
    May you have an OUTRAGEOUS Halloween!

Quote Originally Posted by N.P.C.C. View Post
    -_- Yet he had enough time to create threads here talking to himself? Am i missing something here?
    well youre correct and potencialy wrong, if he had time in the past doesnt mean he has now, but it doesnt erase the fact that he was lolygaging in the past

Quote Originally Posted by N.P.C.C. View Post
    Brian is a complicated man, Lavell. Keep that in mind.

well youre correct and potencialy wrong, if he had time in the past doesnt mean he has now, but it doesnt erase the fact that he was lolygaging in the past
    Right.

Quote Originally Posted by HaarTheDragonlord View Post
    Brian is a complicated man, Lavell. Keep that in mind.
    And Jem is truly outrageous DeAndre....keep that in mind.

How will the judging over which clips will stay n go?

Haven't made a decision yet. For now I'll just be checking them myself, and will likely get some additional feedback from SSGWNBTD.
    god forbid you let panda get involved with 6

god forbid you let panda get involved with 6
    God forsakes hell.