Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AMV Hell Ultimate Collection torrent (updated Jan 2015)

I have always wanted clean versions of the end credits, as they are my favorite parts of the feature-length Hells. Seriously, I sometimes just skip everything and watch the credits.

And now I'll have to move my AMV files all onto one drive for the sake of seeding. Probably for the best this way...

Quote Originally Posted by Gleeman View Post
    I was referring to the old debate about releasing more pre-made AMV Hell 'burn your own' DVDs than just 1-3 and 4.

/sarcasm
    I totally know you well enough to detect when you're being sarcastic, bro. I'll be by your place on the weekend so we can watch Family Guy or something.
    Last edited by Haar; 04-24-2013 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HaarTheDragonlord View Post
    Family Guy
    To help you remain tranquil in the face of almost certain death, smooth jazz will be deployed, in three, two, one...

Yeah... I think I'll be downloading this.

The link in the OP seems to have been deleted/expired, any chance it can be uploaded again?

The torrent is still up and good. It's hosted here, so it's always available.
    AMV Hellspawn 01 - Kickstarter
    AMV Hellspawn - Open For Submissions
    There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Might have just been a temporary glitch.

Hmm, that's odd. Trying to open the link in firefox tells me the link has been deleted, but opening it in chrome let's me download it.

Thanks for the confirmation that it's still up.

Quote Originally Posted by mattroks101 View Post
    How are we supposed to recognize sarcasm from the guy who asked if Windows Movie Maker was a good editing program.
    How isn't Windows Movie Maker a good editing program? Can't you make simplicity do complex things?

Quote Originally Posted by Norsewind View Post
    How isn't Windows Movie Maker a good editing program? Can't you make simplicity do complex things?
    Windows movie maker is one of the most inept programs i've ever seen. It constantly crashes, has terrible encoding, and has all sorts of unnecessary bugs that often limit your ability to time out your projects correctly.

THAT SAID...I will always recommend a new editor starts off with the program for the simple fact that it has a very good and friendly interface. A novice editor should really use it until they become good enough to realize just how limited and annoying it actually is. At that point, move on to something better.

Good that I donīt have to re-download all the stuff! I will download the new ones and keep seeding!

Thank you for the collection!

I disagree with everything you said N.P.C.C. but I guess that doesn't really matter.

I'll keep seeding when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruecrow View Post
    I disagree with everything you said N.P.C.C. but I guess that doesn't really matter.
    That's fine. I doubt you would be alone there anyway.

man Ive been hyping over amv hell 6 for awhile now

and this is the end of AMV HELL... or not?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast