Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AMV Hell Ultimate Collection torrent (updated Jan 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by pzykosiz View Post
    chaz's remake challenge
    D'aww, bless ya.

Quote Originally Posted by milleniummaster18 View Post
    That's a no-no, kid. Such projects are third-party and not authorised to be using the AMV Hell/Minis name officially. They just are called like that because of the forums.
    fair enough

I have went ahead and updated the torrent. If you have the previous one, simply download to the same location and it will just update your files as necessary.
    New content included is AMV Minis Challenge, AMV Hell 7, and AMV Hell 7 clean credits.
    Additionally, the file "AMV Hell 6 Clean Ending.mp4" has been renamed to "AMV Hell 6.66 Clean Ending.mp4"

by the way, seeding help would be appreciated right now from those who already have the old one.

Rgr.

Path saves to AMV Hell Ultimate Collection-1 as the main folder, having to rename the old folder for it to work. Any ideas on why this is happening?
    Last edited by milleniummaster18; 01-29-2015 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Possible issue.

Interesting, I have no idea. Must be a feature of your torrent client perhaps.

Yeah, that was it. Bloody Vuze can't get the hint.
    Cheers.

Say, first time downloader, but how does one work a torrent download? I got the 60 kb file easy enough... But that's all I managed to get. Newb here, so what do I do after downloading the torrent file? Or did I screw up somewhere? All I did was select "save as..." and directed it to a specific folder on my hard drive.

First, get utorrent or qbittorrent, then when downloading the torrent file say you want to open it with one of those programs to start the torrent.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234