Thread: How to upload videos to dropbox

Default How to upload videos to dropbox

Dropbox is currently the method that is used for submitting videos to amv minis.
    Some people seem to have a bit of trouble figuring out how to do it, so I have made this short picture guide.
    First, you just need to register on http://www.dropbox.com, then sign into your account.

You can upload your file directly through the dropbox website.

After uploading, your file appears on the page, and you can right click on it and then choose to share the link.

A new page comes up which will have a dropbox bar across the top. Just press the share button here.

A small window pops up in the middle of the page. Click on "get link". This will copy the link to your clipboard.

Now you can just paste the link into the entry form!

The fact that this thread even exists says a lot about the users on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Haar View Post
    I'm so strung out on my custom mixture of rage, repetitive stress injury, and Sunny D, I have no idea who any of you are.
    11/16/2013 13:10 <Haar> SSG? Guts? What kind of plebian do you take me for? The most important opinion belongs to my penis.

Quote Originally Posted by mattroks101 View Post
    O'RLY?

Default Yes, I'm still making this joke

Quote Originally Posted by mattroks101 View Post
    You couldn't even figure out my picture guide of those simple settings so you have no place to talk.

I found the bit about getting the videos adress useful.
    lick,lick,lick,nom,nom,nom
    Head Maid of AMV Hell Cafe
    Jinzo64 On Youtube
    Jinzo64 On Vimeo
    Now on Skype Jinzo64.
    psn-sakurasakamoto

Quote Originally Posted by HaarTheDragonlord View Post
    You couldn't even figure out my picture guide of those simple settings so you have no place to talk.
    Did I say I exempt from the userbase on this site?

Quote Originally Posted by Haar View Post
    I'm so strung out on my custom mixture of rage, repetitive stress injury, and Sunny D, I have no idea who any of you are.
    11/16/2013 13:10 <Haar> SSG? Guts? What kind of plebian do you take me for? The most important opinion belongs to my penis.