Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AMV Minis Challenge - Rules & Deadlines

Quote Originally Posted by Akyho View Post
    ALRIGHT HE MADE ME DO IT. I just had to say it on his youtube. "You are a **** with love from AMVhell.com. Where you posted this **** in the worst ****ing way!"
    If I may quote Laura Branigan:

♫ You take my self ♫
    ♫ You take my self control ♫

I am new to this site and managed to figure out how to submit my entry for the challenge, but is there a way to submit ones for the episodes for the season episodes or are entries for those on hold for now? I'm sorry if this seems like a stupid question.

The main incarnations of Minis are on hold at the moment.
    the challenges will continue for the current time being.

Entires for AMH7 have closed. The Fandom Challenge is the only one open right now.
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

First of all, for due respect to those people who use the white theme of the forum board, I'd appreciate if you stop using that shade of pink. I mean, can you read this at plain sight? I didn't think so.

This season of AMV Minis is the challenge season; you'll have to wait and see if it ever turns back to the regular way of doing things in the next season. Will this season end sometime soon? Will the next season turn back to its non-competitive mechanic? Both questions are unknown at the moment. So, why not contribute to the current season at hand, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by milleniummaster18 View Post
    First of all, for due respect to those people who use the white theme of the forum board, I'd appreciate if you stop using that shade of pink. I mean, can you read this at plain sight? I didn't think so.?
    even with the standard white theme, it's still hard to read. you can see the text, but it's difficult to see what the letters actually are without squinting. And as for your colored text....I actually didn't notice it at all until I quoted the post.

Speaking of text colors, I should change my chatbox color. It looks too much like everything I post is a hyperlink, and that's starting to annoy even me.....

Quote Originally Posted by milleniummaster18 View Post
    First of all, for due respect to those people who use the white theme of the forum board, I'd appreciate if you stop using that shade of pink. I mean, can you read this at plain sight? I didn't think so.

This season of AMV Minis is the challenge season; you'll have to wait and see if it ever turns back to the regular way of doing things in the next season. Will this season end sometime soon? Will the next season turn back to its non-competitive mechanic? Both questions are unknown at the moment. So, why not contribute to the current season at hand, eh?
    I already submitted something for the fandom challenge, but whether it will be accepted or not is another story. I suppose I will have to wait and see what comes next. By the way, to answer you question about that pink text, yes I could read it at plain sight...

Quote Originally Posted by IceAngelYuki View Post
    I already submitted something for the fandom challenge, but whether it will be accepted or not is another story. I suppose I will have to wait and see what comes next. By the way, to answer you question about that pink text, yes I could read it at plain sight...
    well we can't.

I already submitted something for the fandom challenge, but whether it will be accepted or not is another story.
    the challenges have no judging. If you submit a clip it's used.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarkmessenger View Post
    well we can't.
    Alright, well if that is the case, is my color too pale or bright? If so I can make it darker. I don't want to strain everybody's eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuiia View Post
    the challenges have no judging. If you submit a clip it's used.
    Cool, then I suppose it will be put in there. I just wonder how well it will do considering it is my first attempt at something like this. But I have made AMVs for songs in the past so I am not totally new to it suppose...

Alright, well if that is the case, is my color too pale or bright? If so I can make it darker. I don't want to strain everybody's eyes.
    don't make it too dark, either, or people using the dark theme will have to strain their eyes. If you can, switch between the two themes yourself and see how the colors you want to use look like on both.

don't make it too dark, either, or people using the dark theme will have to strain their eyes. If you can, switch between the two themes yourself and see how the colors you want to use look like on both.
    Alright, but as I said previously, I am new to the site and haven't figured everything out yet. How exactly do I do that? Also I see that everybody else has avatars but I don't. How do I change that?

Alright, but as I said previously, I am new to the site and haven't figured everything out yet. How exactly do I do that? Also I see that everybody else has avatars but I don't. How do I change that?
    In the bottom left of your screen (assuming you're using the standard desktop site. Not sure about mobile...) there should be a dropdown box that says something along the lines of "vB4 AMV Hell Style". That's the default theme. Underneath that option in the dropdown (after clicking the arrow), there will be a "AMV Hell Dark", and further down "default Mobile Style", if you want the mobile style on your desktop for whatever reason.

As for the avatar thing....that should be somewhere under either "my profile" or the "settings" link found near the top right of the screen. I forget which one, exactly.

....I should probably go ahead and figure it out myself. Haven't changed my avatar/sig out for awhile now....

In the bottom left of your screen (assuming you're using the standard desktop site. Not sure about mobile...) there should be a dropdown box that says something along the lines of "vB4 AMV Hell Style". That's the default theme. Underneath that option in the dropdown (after clicking the arrow), there will be a "AMV Hell Dark", and further down "default Mobile Style", if you want the mobile style on your desktop for whatever reason.

As for the avatar thing....that should be somewhere under either "my profile" or the "settings" link found near the top right of the screen. I forget which one, exactly.

....I should probably go ahead and figure it out myself. Haven't changed my avatar/sig out for awhile now....
    Well, thanks a lot. I will see about how the different themes work with my desired color choices. I will also see about how to change my avatar.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast