Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV Minis Challenge #10: Buddy System

Default AMV Minis Challenge #10: Buddy System

AMV Minis Challenge #10: Buddy System
    Entry Period: Oct 16 - Nov 12

This weeks challenge for AMV Minis will be completely different than any that have come before. In this round, you will team up with a buddy, and then you will create a challenge for the other person!
    Read carefully to ensure that you fully understand the rules before proceeding:

1. Two people should choose to work with each other. Both people need to be in agreement about this before proceeding.
    2. Don't join in unless you will be able to commit to following through and making a video.
    3. You will think of a challenge for your buddy, similar to the challenges that have been in previous AMV Minis. Then, make a post in this thread with your buddy's name, and the challenge you have for him/her. (Your buddy will also post a challenge for you)
    4. The challenges should not be overly specific or complex. It should be open-ended enough that the person is not forced into going with any specific idea. For example, a challenge like "make a video showing the seedier side of pokemon" would be ok, but "make a video where pikachu is dressed like a pimp and bitch-slapping someone" is not ok. Also, lets try to keep it clean.
    5. After you receive a challenge from your buddy. Do your best to create a video that meets the requirements, and then submit it the same way you would for any other AMV Minis Challenge. (how to submit your video is linked below)

Other considerations:
    - When I compile the videos, your challenge will be written along the top of the screen on the same line that the video number is printed on. You don't need to do anything special, just keep in mind that it will be there, and don't put any important text or stuff in that area, because it could get covered up.
    - Since I will be writing the challenge along the top of the video, please try to keep your challenge descriptions short enough that they will fit in 1-2 lines. About 45 characters should fit on 1 line. So your description should be at most 90 characters.
    - If you don't have any friends to work with, just post in this thread and maybe another lonely person can join up with you.

Before creating your video, please be sure to read over the following page, which details the rules and explains how to submit your video:
    http://www.amvhell.com/showthread.php?27304

List of buddies and their challenges:
    Spoiler!

So let's say I team up with a buddy. He sends me a challenge and then I make the video. Is he then unable to receive a challenge himself so he can make a video as well? And vice versa, would I be able to to send a challenge if I've only made a video so far?
    AMV Hellspawn
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Dear God...

Quote Originally Posted by LawRayLiet View Post
    So let's say I team up with a buddy. He sends me a challenge and then I make the video. Is he then unable to receive a challenge himself so he can make a video as well? And vice versa, would I be able to to send a challenge if I've only made a video so far?
    He gives you a challenge. You make a video based on that.
    You simultaneously give him a different challenge, and he makes that video.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarxrax View Post
    He gives you a challenge. You make a video based on that.
    You simultaneously give him a different challenge, and he makes that video.
    Ahh that makes more sense, alright.
    AMV Hellspawn
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Jolly co-operation!!!
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

I hereby put myself up for grabs for whomever wants to violate me-
    I mean wants to collaborate with me.
    Just send me a pm or something.

Pm'ing Shuiia
    Last edited by Sir Fluffykins; 10-16-2013 at 06:12 PM.
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

Have a feeling I might be alone on this occasion...
    Dood, please don't throw me... My youtube :3 My Anime & Manga list

SHUIIA!!!! I CHOOSE YOU!!

Your Challenge is:

"Turn a gory horror scene into a harmless comedy"

Ok Fluffy:

"Make something weeabootastic."

Now to think of the perfect challenge for Haar...

Quote Originally Posted by Haar View Post
    I'm so strung out on my custom mixture of rage, repetitive stress injury, and Sunny D, I have no idea who any of you are.
    11/16/2013 13:10 <Haar> SSG? Guts? What kind of plebian do you take me for? The most important opinion belongs to my penis.

Who said I was partnering with you?

Haar. We all know you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Haar View Post
    I'm so strung out on my custom mixture of rage, repetitive stress injury, and Sunny D, I have no idea who any of you are.
    11/16/2013 13:10 <Haar> SSG? Guts? What kind of plebian do you take me for? The most important opinion belongs to my penis.

Matt, i'm pretty sure haar wants to kill you...

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast