Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV Minis Challenge ideas

Default AMV Minis Challenge ideas

Lets hear your ideas for challenges.
    I'm running out of my own, so I might take a few suggestions.

- Valentine's Day challenge

- Video Game audio/video challenge

- Special concept: The thread creator (zarx) presents a challenge idea and the next one to respond to him must accept that challenge and present his own then the next poster must accept that challenge and present his own. Ect.

- Fight scene challenge

- Challenge where you have to use only gender flipped audio synching. (Having female character synched to a male audio clip and vice versa)

- Truly Outrageous challenge (couldn't resist)

- Zombie themed challenge

- Mind **** challenge (clips that make you just say "what the hell did i just watch?")

- Boondocks challenge (You can only use audio clips from that TV Show)

- I second the valentines challenge(should be done in February)

- Obscure/under rated challenge, using audio or anime that hasn't really been used before

- 80's challenge

- Dance/Electronica challenge

- Video game audio, or at least something game related, somone talking about a video game or audio from a lets play or what have you.

- Cringe challenge

- Gangsta challenge

Ideas:

Cartoon Themes (shortened of course)
    Movie Trailers (also shortened)

Weird Wonky Ideas:

Dub Switch. Switching a characters voice actor's audio with the same actors audio from another show to create a joke.

^I 3rd the Valentines and Video Games ideas.
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

-noir/mystery
    -set like a cooking show
    -(for the pony thread) MLP
    -top 10 movies from 2013 edited to seem like a trailer for one movie
    -music mash-ups only
    Last edited by izumiyagami; 01-16-2014 at 04:45 AM.
    Make your move and watch the camera roll
    Add another keyframe and make me moan

Wrestling ( use a wrestling anime, Movie about wrestling, a movie or TV show sound clip staring a wrestler or a wrestlers Promo or Entrance music)

My little Pony: Uncut. Make the most foul thing come out everyone favorite Multi-colored magical ponies( extra points if you actually use the current gens VA's more rauncy works. Like Ms.Strong's work from drawn together lollipop chainsaw) , or use MLP sound clip on a gruesome anime ( Mad bull 34, MD geist, violence Jack etc)

superheroes: 'Nuff Said

MST3k: use Songs or sound bits from the greatest show ever made in Minnesota
    Last edited by DXM; 01-16-2014 at 04:49 AM.
    sometimes you got to stop and say "What the $^&*?"

Dragons.......and I guess we can throw in those fairies and unicorns and whatnot.

I'll back the Valentine's Day challenge, just open for anything lovey-dovey based.

The Makeup Challenge - you can make a submission based on one of the previous challenges that you did not submit an entry for.

No Music Challenge - cannot use songs or anything music based for your audio source.

You Have 45 Seconds to be as American as Possible (could repeat for other countries as desired)

Barely Acceptable Challenge - must use video clips from a hentai source, but must keep it PG-13 (should be a real toughy)

Nostalgia Bomb Challenge - must use video and audio clips from when you were 12 or younger (will vary for each creator, so we'll probably need to share birth year along with the submission)

The Do-over Challenge - must use a video and/or audio source that you have used in a previous challenge

8-Bit Challenge - must use 8-bit versions of songs

Anime Games Challenge - must use video source from a video game with an anime theme to it

Money Shot Challenge - must use video and/or audio sources that have to do with money (would be good for when tax season starts)

Thanks Obama Challenge - must use video and audio that has come out since Obama was elected

The Beer Challenge - submissions must relate to beer or alcohol

I can come up with more, but let's see how those are received for now.

[(D(>

Do it for the luls - Nothing makes sense, not in a completely random crap way, should still be good, but just some real wtf material.

Tribute to black and white movie classics challenge - turn video clips from color to b/w and use audio from old movie classics from the 1920s to 1990s

tribute to MXC challenge

cringe challenge

prank call challenge - video clips that contain real prank call audio, radio prank calls, amateur prank calls

My support goes to:
    -Valentine's Challenge, of course.
    -Mind **** Challenge
    -Boondocks Challenge
    -80's Challenge
    -MLP Challenge
    -Gangsta Challenge
    -Barely Acceptable Challenge

As for new ideas... a foreign language Challenge?

Completely random mash-up could be fun...or it could turn into a literal mess
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

Limit people to using footage that they animated themselves.
    Of course, you'll end up with two or three clips at most.

I'm in favor of the previously mentioned 80s challenge.

Studio challenge - You can only use footage from a certain anime studio, such as Manglobe, Toei, Satelight, et cetera.

TV challenge - You have to use audio from a television show of some sort.

Manga challenge - No anime footage permitted. Only stills and motion graphics sourced from manga. (Might be a little tricky)

Visual Novel challenge. - Same as the manga challenge, but with VNs.

00s challenge - Self explanatory. A large part of our audience is roughly 12 years old anyway.

Yaoi challenge - Your footage either has to be from a yaoi anime or has to look at least slightly homoerotic out of context. Think of all of the fujoshi clickbait.
    Last edited by Haar; 01-16-2014 at 04:19 PM.

Hipster Challenge- Can only use audio or video never used in any AMV Hell project ever, including the 0's, minis and minis challenges! (To make it more challenging, make it so you can only use audio AND video never used in any AMV Hell project.)

MEP Challenge- A collaboration between two people to make a clip. (Might want to increase the time limit on this one by a little but I still think 40 seconds would be fine.)

One Liner Challenge- Use your favorite one liner to make a clip

Offensive Challenge- Make the most offensive clip you can without breaking the rules.

Censorship Challenge- Make a censored clip. This clip might need the censorship or might be overly censored for comedic effect

Berserk Challenge- Make a clip with any media involving the series Berserk. Please? I got so many extra clips made for this... No? Ok....

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast