Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Super Bowl Bet***

Default ***Super Bowl Bet***

Okay, it's almost time for the Super Bowl and i'm in that betting mood. We're not putting money on the line though. God knows you otaku niggas wouldn't pay up...

What i am proposing is a simple "Signature" bet. It's going to go down like this: I'm going to predict that this Sunday's game ends within a 10 point difference in scores. Anything more than that, and i lose and the winner gets rights to what my signature will be until April 1st. If i win however, i get rights to your signature until april 1st.

This doesn't HAVE to be between just two people though. Everyone is free to bet using my method or on a simple who will win. Hell, make your own crazy ass site bet up if you want. I believe i made someone "Come out the closet" in a thread last time...

So, which one of you bitches want to be outrageous for the next couple of months!?

Quote Originally Posted by N.P.C.C. View Post
    Okay, it's almost time for the Super Bowl and i'm in that betting mood. We're not putting money on the line though. God knows you otaku niggas wouldn't pay up...

What i am proposing is a simple "Signature" bet. It's going to go down like this: I'm going to predict that this Sunday's game ends within a 10 point difference in scores. Anything more than that, and i lose and the winner gets rights to what my signature will be until April 1st. If i win however, i get rights to your signature until april 1st.

This doesn't HAVE to be between just two people though. Everyone is free to bet using my method or on a simple who will win. Hell, make your own crazy ass site bet up if you want. I believe i made someone "Come out the closet" in a thread last time...

So, which one of you bitches want to be outrageous for the next couple of months!?
    not only youre not doing anything about your gambling issues, but now youre trying to involve others? shame on you npcc, you need help.

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

Quiet!

Men are about to talk. Run to the next room and play!

Quiet!

Men are about to talk. Run to the next room and play!
    >gambling = manlyness

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

Damn straight!

Quote Originally Posted by Guthix View Post
    >gambling = manlyness
    Zawa zawa.

Last edited by Haar; 01-31-2014 at 08:30 AM.

Damn straight!
    i bet no one will even bother accepting yer bet

Quote Originally Posted by Haar View Post
    Zawa zawa.

we both know haar that the manly part comes from the narrator

^ Did someone just say "bet?"

My own personal hell and you're all in it.

I'd bet but I like my cake so...
    On gambling I still pay the "poor man's tax" from time to time.
    Last edited by Ultima; 01-31-2014 at 02:48 PM.

I'm am very tempted to take this bet, seeing that I am a man, but The Simpsons already predicted the score to be a five point difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    I'd bet but I like my cake so...
    Your cake is a lie.

And what the hell, I'll take your bet N.P.C.C., purely because I'm in total 'like I give a ****' mode. It'll at least give me a reason to have the game on, and I've got nothing else to do this weekend.

[(D(>

Quote Originally Posted by urahara1001 View Post
    Your cake is a lie.

And what the hell, I'll take your bet N.P.C.C., purely because I'm in total 'like I give a ****' mode. It'll at least give me a reason to have the game on, and I've got nothing else to do this weekend.
    Wait you don't have any other bets in real life for the game? Are you even American?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLoliSentai View Post
    Wait you don't have any other bets in real life for the game? Are you even American?
    Nope. I even had to google it just to see who the hell is playing. I am American, I just don't identify that with football. The day when I feel most American is the demolition derby at the local fair. I equate being American to having high quality engineering and ingenuity. And using that to **** some **** up.

[(D(>

My own personal hell and you're all in it.

Quote Originally Posted by urahara1001 View Post
    Your cake is a lie.
    That's like saying my sandwich isn't big.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    That's like saying my sandwich isn't big.
    if a slaped a ruler on my screen it would barely go 1X3cm so no its not big

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast