Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 157

Thread: ***Super Bowl Bet***

  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Depths of Beyond
    Posts
    5,240

    Default

    You Americans and your made-up sports, how can I bet on something that isn't real. HAHAHAHA
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bolingbrook IL
    Posts
    635

    Default

    I believe that is wrestling that you are thinking of, Fluffy. Football is real - there are documented studies of it causing brain damage.




    [(D(>

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Fluffykins View Post
    You Americans and your made-up sports, how can I bet on something that isn't real. HAHAHAHA
    Lets bet on if the person (or persons) singing the National Anthem are going to wear gloves or not
    Last edited by SuperLoliSentai; 01-31-2014 at 06:13 PM.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by urahara1001 View Post
    I believe that is wrestling that you are thinking of, Fluffy. Football is real - there are documented studies of it causing brain damage.
    That **** has happened in wrestling too....ALOT. Just because it's scripted doesn't mean they don't get hurt. Search the "Chris Benoit tragedy" if you don't believe me.

    And in case it's not clear i accept.
    Last edited by N.P.C.C.; 01-31-2014 at 10:48 PM.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,498

    Default

    Not looking good for npcc

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    the Land of Robutts
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperLoliSentai View Post
    Not looking good for npcc
    Based Seahawks slapping Branco's balls.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperLoliSentai View Post
    Not looking good for npcc
    Up your ass with broken glass loli!

    ...Those damn denver bronies...

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,498

    Default

    Denver is going to need a power outage like the 49ers got to make it close

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,849

    Default

    Sorry ass muther ****ers!!!!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    I D ho
    Posts
    7,497

    Default

    Damn, I'm actually disappointed I didn't make a bet myself now. I would've bet on the Seahawks >_<

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperLoliSentai View Post
    Denver is going to need a power outage like the 49ers got to make it close
    Doubt that happens again...Maybe a terrorist attack?

    Only Jem performing at half time could raise my hopes now.
    Last edited by N.P.C.C.; 02-03-2014 at 01:11 AM.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    I D ho
    Posts
    7,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N.P.C.C. View Post
    Doubt that happens again...Maybe a terrorist attack?
    That would likely end the Superbowl early, and probably also ensure that another Superbowl never happens again.


    On the bright side: that would also mean the Denver Broncos would never be horrendously embarrassed like this again!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thedarkmessenger View Post
    That would likely end the Superbowl early, and probably also ensure that another Superbowl never happens again.


    On the bright side: that would also mean the Denver Broncos would never be horrendously embarrassed like this again!
    Something tells me that wouldn't negate the bet more importantly...

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    I D ho
    Posts
    7,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N.P.C.C. View Post
    Something tells me that wouldn't negate the bet more importantly...
    I guess it kinda depends on the exact terms of the bet. At the very least it opens up room for a big long argument over the bet, maybe even creating a lifelong relationship! (of enemies!)

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,849

    Default

    An official game of football is 4 quarters of play and should the game be stopped and not resumed at another venue then it gets negated.

    Should people want to argue this though, bring it on.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •