Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Super Bowl Bet***

Quote Originally Posted by N.P.C.C. View Post
    An official game of football is 4 quarters of play and should the game be stopped and not resumed at another venue then it gets negated.

Should people want to argue this though, bring it on.
    Again, I would say it depends on the terms of the bet. I will say this, though: if you don't specify anything about a situation that ends the game early, then I would say the bet itself is off should a terrorist attack actually stop the Superbowl and prevent it from ever happening again. Otherwise you're just making up rules as you go along, and that's NEVER a good thing for betting.

*Shrugs*

My own personal hell and you're all in it.

Man, dey gettin' their asses whipped.

Manning seems to be doing pretty good (at least, I think he's doing pretty good). The problem is the rest of his team aren't doing too great themselves.

Funny that i live in washington watching the game online

http://superbowl.foxsports.com/

look for livestream tab
    Last edited by CitizenRoman; 02-03-2014 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarkmessenger View Post
    Manning seems to be doing pretty good (at least, I think he's doing pretty good). The problem is the rest of his team aren't doing too great themselves.
    Everyone's moving fine. It's just that turn-overs and superior Seahawks' defense is ****ing damaging them.

He's been making bad choices all game if you ask me. Early on after that safety he has been pretty reckless when throwing into coverage. Granted, seahawks are swarming him so badly he can't stay calm.

*shrugs* I've seen worse, and I'm accounting for the pressure in his bad decisions.

On the other hand, I've seen better....

*shrugs* I've seen worse, and I'm accounting for the pressure in his bad decisions.

On the other hand, I've seen better....
    The Bears' back up QB Josh mcown was great at staying calm when the O line collapsed (which happened alot) and he was certainly better with decision making under pressure.

The Bears' back up QB Josh mcown was great at staying calm when the O line collapsed (which happened alot) and he was certainly better with decision making under pressure.
    Speaking of back up QB's.....WHY DIDN'T THE RAVENS TAKE FLACCO OUT OF THE DAMN GAME?!?!?!? Those last two weeks of regular season were painful for me to watch as a Ravens fan. Flacco was VERY CLEARLY playing injured, and it was VERY OBVIOUSLY not a minor injury, either. He was literally tripping over his own two feet through almost every play >_>

Speaking of back up QB's.....WHY DIDN'T THE RAVENS TAKE FLACCO OUT OF THE DAMN GAME?!?!?!? Those last two weeks of regular season were painful for me to watch as a Ravens fan. Flacco was VERY CLEARLY playing injured, and it was VERY OBVIOUSLY not a minor injury, either. He was literally tripping over his own two feet through almost every play >_>
    Lack of faith in back ups. That in itself is a huge problem. Anything is better than a gimped flacco. They probably hoped refs would protect him since the rules have changed to the point you can't touch the QB.

Lack of faith in back ups. That in itself is a huge problem. Anything is better than a gimped flacco.
    I have yet to see any QB play extremely well with an injury. Then again I've only been watching football for.....3 or 4 years.

Well, of course they won't play extremely well. However, they must not have wanted to go with the devil they don't know.

Well, of course they won't play extremely well. However, they must not have wanted to go with the devil they don't know.
    Why even have him on the team, then? Or were they required to by NFL regulations?

Why even have him on the team, then? Or were they required to by NFL regulations?
    Practice is one thing. Throwing him in the middle of a game/season is another. Receivers have to adapt to new QB's from what i've seen in transitions like that can be problematic.

The niggas gave the ball up again!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast