Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Super Bowl Bet***

hope you never post again

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

Well that's not really fair, Guts. You hope that about everyone all the time anyway.

[(D(>

Unfortunately, I couldn't post the whole signature as it had text, but it went over the sig limit. Still waiting for him to provide an alternative on that end.

Quote Originally Posted by urahara1001 View Post
    Well that's not really fair, Guts. You hope that about everyone all the time anyway.
    nonono, i hope that everyone doesnt spam theyr teenage jerkoff fetishes and stop being hypocritical retards. for npcc though, simply not post.
    Quote Originally Posted by N.P.C.C. View Post
    Unfortunately, I couldn't post the whole signature as it had text, but it went over the sig limit. Still waiting for him to provide an alternative on that end.
    theres plenty of white space around her boy.

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

No, there isn't.

Also, I like to tie my nipples to the edge of a balcony, so that when I jump off the balcony, my nipples have stretched to incredible lengths. I then take my elongated nipples and tie them to my red-hot throbbing erect **** when I'm about to cum. This blocks my semen from shooting out from my penis and causes the urethra to explode into a delicious spermy mess, further arousing me as I stick my thumb up my plump rump and my middle finger in my vagina and try to snap my fingers.

No, there isn't.

coulda squeezed it in, but i dont have corel
    Last edited by Guthix; 02-07-2015 at 03:28 PM.

You implied going around the image utilizing the white space. That doesn't do that.

Good lord, does no one have any appreciation for elegance and subtlety anymore?

[(D(>

^ Did someone just say "bet?"

Okay, Ura. Since you seem the most interested right off the bat. I'm betting the broncos take it this year. I know how good the panthers have been, but I'll take experience
    over youth when it comes to newton vs manning. (Also, pulling for manning since he took out Brady) *Laughs maniacally* If you will back the panthers, loser loses rights to signature , and avatar till April 1. If you don't accept these terms, then it's open season on mar-err...users to take it. So, you get a first class ticket to being my biatch. Ante up!

Honestly, at this point it's more just about giving me a reason to actually pay attention to the game. The stakes continue to be acceptable, as a potential loss for me isn't really that much of a blow. So it looks like I'll be the one gunning for panther power on this one.

[(D(>

Was you tracking this ****!?

I only gave you this choice because you wanted to be the one last time so bad. Suppose we both are just looking for added incentive to watch, so it works for me. Eh, losing is fine since the pressure of giving someone a signature is a bitch going by the past from my perspective.

I wouldn't say tracking, but the subject of the game came up in the chatbox yesterday and I casually mentioned the bet, so I did happen to have an eye out for it. That and I haven't started my new job yet (next Monday for that, so hooray for getting a paycheck).

But yeah, you had some bad luck with what you ended up with last year. I at least know how to bring a modicum of class and elegance.

Now, time to start sorting through erection pictures...

Just kidding. I wouldn't do the exact same gimmick twice.

[(D(>

I respect the spirit of the last one though it made my eyes bleed. Can you believe I got use to looking at it after the first month?

One year I will have my chance to throw my hat into the ring

Unless defacing my waifu is that important to you, it's not like you can't bet someone else.

Edit: Both you bastards will just collaborate should I lose anyway..
    Last edited by N.P.C.C.; 01-26-2016 at 03:22 PM.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast